Kikikisses - Well hello there target!

It's been a week since I started my walking home instead of bussing back from college and I have to say I can feel the difference. I considered getting off a stop or two early in the past but I pay so much for bus tickets I just felt swindled doing it, as well as getting comfty on the bus so I felt really knackered walking the last 10 minutes. Now I walk 4 miles home 3 times a week and go out almost everyday of the week to walk/run/cycle.

In the past when I did slimming world i didn't really do much exercise so am hoping I'll feel the benefits of it this time :) can definitely say it stops me boredom snacking and feeling too lazy to cook!

Well done, thats brilliant, 4 miles a day will be fantastic to boost your weight loss. You're an inspiration... I'd like to walk home but it's 15 miles - therefore would only just get there and it would be home time - sounds fab!! x

Haha yeh maybe best not to do 15 miles :p I've definitely been inspired by other people on the forum though :)

Well today was the first time I'd properly eaten out. I have been keeping an eye on my syns during the week and didn't have any today until the dinner. I knew I was gonna have meat and rice so made sure my lunch was full of vegetables/salad/superfree food and only had one HE of each this morning.

Really hoping this doesn't impact my loss this week, I walked the 3 miles home from the restaurant afterwards so hopefully that'll mean my body won't go into lazy stodgy mode!

Today has just been so hard really. I've been doing a lot of red days and so I feel a little hungrier than usual, not due to lack of food but because I'm used to the carb intake. Just cause it was a bit chilly this morning and my friends all had pastries at break and I was there eating my zero fat yogurt :/ not the same but then my friend says "Claire you've been doing so well with your diet" and away go those envy feelings of them being able to show off lovely flat tummys and eat stodgy pastries and chocolate. I am elated to have such supportive people around me :)

Hi KikiKisses, thought I'd pay you a visit. Well done on losing 9lb and deciding to walk the 4 miles will definitely pay off. I also find that you don't want to mess up your diet plan so much when you've put the effort into walking :)

I know it can be hard seeing others eating pastries and other goodies and not being able to join in but how lovely that your friends are giving you the support you need, they probably envy your willpower :D

I made one of those jus-rol thingys the other day which is in a telly advert where it all puffs up at the sides with ham and cheese in the middle. Of course I couldn't have any (though when I wasn't looking I did sneak a tiny piece and pop it in my mouth, hoping my body wouldn't notice lol) but it looked so delicious. My boys loved it but it can be so hard making them things like that without having any. Next time I will definitely steer clear from tasting it though - and there will be a next time because my boys have put in a request for another one with bacon and cheese - yikes!

Anyway, keep up the good work, you're doing so well!

hello, popped by to say hello and hope your WI goes well this week. Sounds like you are really trying hard to keep to plan by avoiding pastries and doing your walks too. Let us know how you get on .

Thank you both for your lovely comments and MarieN I can't even comprehend having to cook for kids and diet so big kudos to you :)

Today my weight loss for the week was *drum roll*

3lb!!

I have lost 3lb this week. I put this success down to plenty of red days and daily exercise. I know exercise doesn't really boost your losses expedentially unless you're running marathons etc but I feel my walking has helped me feel motivated and healthier. Also something that deserves a big pat on the back is all the Slimming World ladies on this forum. Not going to class means I don't get to talk to many SW peeps so you guys have really kept me informed and enthralled with the eating plan.

I know not every week will bring such amazing results and I'll have to get used to slight gains or STS but I'm revelling in the moment :D!

FANTASTIC!!!! Thats brilliant, well done. Corr, so close to your stone award too. Well done x

well done on losing another 3lbs, you are doing really well. Glad you are enjoying the red days, I only do green as i don't eat meat. Hope you get your 1 stone off by next week:)

Aww I'm blushing hehe! Yes it'd be nice to get that stone award, mum even said she'd make a sticker haha :) but no pressure eh :p

I treated myself to some hair extensions (not food :pP) for a party but I already have fairly long hair so this should just thicken it out and give it more colour but they're so long they reach my hips :D I'm gonna look chavalicious :p

Exercise time! Not sure what to do though, I really have nothing exciting to do this weekend whereas last weekend I had my birthday and mothers day.

Think I'll do an hour on the Wii (30mins Wiifitplus + 30 mins Just Dance) then go out on my bike for half and hour then see how I feel tonight and if I'm still not tired I'll go for a jog.

Should really write up a routine to do.

Blimey, that makes me feel tired just thinking about it, well done to you!!

lol me to.
hair extensions sounds a nice treat hun. i bet u will look stunning

KKK/ just been reading through this thread, and you sound to have been doing so well ! I think its the people around you here on the thread, too that help although you sound to have a willpower of iron.
more power to you ! well done !

Haha Louise it's fair to say I was knackered but we were surprised with lovely weather today :D

Tinkerbellsmum: Let's hope they look good then I'll be even more motivated to work hard to shift some weight :)

Thanks for stopping by walkonby, I've definitely been working hard and although the results might not sound a lot but losing this amount has felt like something that will last.

Had a great day over all x

My gosh what a lovely day! The weather is beaming so got some washing out and went out on my bike. Embarrassingly forgot to pump up the tires so had to stop at a local bike shop and ask very nicely for the guy to pump it up, he seemed overly disgruntled for a bloke who was sat on his bum drinking coffee doing nothing.

Eitherway it was nice to get on my bike. The roads around Norwich are so crap right now, pot hole heaven :( but the good weather kept my spirits up!

Gonna surf the web and make some lunch, not sure what day I'm having yet hehe then go on the Wii for a while and do some just dance/wii fit.

Bike ride sounds lovely, I want to go out on mine, but need to buy some "wide load" shorts first!! Hehe.

Whens WI day? Mines tomorrow and I'm excited but nervous!

WI is Saturdays so a while away yet. Good luck hun and definitely post ya result on ya diary :D

Had a lovely day today, walked up to Sainsburys with my mum which is about 2 miles there then another 2 back. The weather has just been awesome and it feels good not to wear a coat though I'm kinda dreading the weather where everyone wears sleeveless stuff because my arms are not ready for that :p

Had a bit of a freak out yesterday because I had a green day and I'd not had one in a week or so and gosh I felt awful. I had pasta with salad at lunch and rice with peppers for tea and I felt so bloated. I didn't want to touch food at all ever again hehe. It was weird because I generally eat quite slowly and pace myself so I when I feel full I can stop but last night I ate and didn't feel overly full, 20 minutes later I felt stuffed.

Not nice at all.

I'm sticking to red days at least til I'm off to see my fiance in early April.

Back