Kikikisses - Well hello there target!

Nice piccie - you look lovely! Are you dressed as the Queen of Hearts, with the playing cards there?

looking good hon :)

i think it's 3.5 for a 35ml measure. so it depends what size measures you were giving yourself :)

Thank you abz. Past few days I have felt physically unmotivated, I've eaten well and felt well but I just haven't felt it too good.

Aww hun, you can do it - go and try some clothes on from your wardrode that you previously couldn't get in to - bet you can now! You've done brilliantly, keep it up :)

Yesterday I started organising my wardrobe as a bit of a Spring clean.

I've organised my old smaller jeans into the order of which fit slightly better and put them at the front of my clothes that fit so I'm getting more motivation. Be gone muffin tops haha!

Treated myself to a new jacket from River Island and some MAC lashes in town, I haven't regretted spending a penny of it really as it feels so well earned and will push me next month to keep my streak of 100%.

Off to Scotland tomorrow, that's about 8 hours 30 mins on a train so got my salad, hi-fi bars and fruit ready :)

Yesterday I started organising my wardrobe as a bit of a Spring clean.

I've organised my old smaller jeans into the order of which fit slightly better and put them at the front of my clothes that fit so I'm getting more motivation.

I sh!t you not, I did this *exact* thing last night. Jinx!

I sh!t you not, I did this *exact* thing last night. Jinx!

Closet twins haha! <3

It really does feel weird putting the old jeans on though, 2 years ago I fitted most of them :/ but I digress soon they shall fit again!

Haha - love that... 'I **** you not..'!!

Blooming heck girly, that train journey sounds horrible, good luck and have a lovely easter break x

Arrived safely in Scotland! Today is weigh in day and I lost 3lb! Happy times! That means I've lost 1 stone 2lbs :D blingbling.

Chuffed as this will motivate me these next two weeks as my other half hates healthy food :p We have a seperate cupboard for our foods.

Not been around for a few days as the OH has had a few days off work so been up to his families and about. Something I always struggle with during diets is grandparents, they always seem to think you need cake and it's like no a cake will hinder my progress so I saved my syns for such an event and had a tiny bit of cake at his gran's.

Other than that not much has happened, went to see Kick-As* and How to train your dragon for a giggle which was fun :)

Bought 2 size 14 dresses from New Look and they fit like a glove! ~New Look can be so iffy with their sizes and this pleased me tremendously.

Weigh in today and I lost 1lb which I'm pleased with, I stepped on the scales first time and it said 11.11 which I was like 0.0 but it turned out it was the scales playing silly ******* :p so yeh I'd be worried if I went from 12.5 to 11.11. 12.4 is a good weight I think :)

Last edited:
My other half had Chinese last night. Sad times :(

Luckily I refrained :p Feels good to have lost every week so far. Kinda hoping I'll keep it up, have become really eager for results.

I know patience is my friend but I'm a little tense with all this naughty food in front of my face all the time.

Hiya Kiki, good to see you back on here, wow, I'm impressed with your chinese avoidance, you have more will power than me. Hope you've had a good weekend. :)

i never avoid chinese :D i just count the syns in chicken and mushroom. but then that has always been my favourite so no hardship there, ha. well done on the avoidance babes. you're stronger than me!!

abz xx

Aye my problem is I'm weak to sweet and sour chicken balls :/ but not weak enough to feel greasy and bloated just over some stupid chickenballs. Besides you guys aren't weaker than me, I suffer in other areas and I can imagine being pregnant must give you some interesting cravings if other people's habits are anything to go by :p

You excited bout the wee one arriving abz?

i am in a bit of denial about it to be honest :D can't believe my due date is only six weeks away!! we only painted the baby room this weekend. it's all a bit scary. planning on buying things for my hospital bag tomorrow so at least that will be mostly sorted. haven't even bought a changing bag yet!! ha.

abz xx

You'll sort it and it'll be fab! At least you know you need to get it :p I'd be lost it'd take me 9 months to write a list of what I need!

Not even considering kids for the time being.

Getting a bit freaked out just now. Looking through the forum for tips etc and I see floods of posts about people rejoining, people slipping up and people hitting plateau. I'm actually really scared of all these things! I know SW works but it is really so easy to gain the weight back~??

I know I'm rediculous worrying about other people's weight journeys but I am getting more and more apprehensive with every post about people rejoining after big gains etc, I know it's great they're getting back in to it but what if I end up like that? All the hard work I'm putting in now will it be so easily dashed, will I go back to this size within a matter of months!

Freaking out over something so stupid but I'm just worried.

Hi hun, don't freak out, after all you're in charge of your own destiny. I think people just tend to relax when they've got to target (not everyone though), and maybe gain a bit, thing is - everyone knows SW works which is why they all come back. xx

Back