Kikikisses - Well hello there target!

Recently my brother moved out to his own place and so now I actually have a room to myself, we had been sharing as I moved back to my parents since breaking up with my Scottish fiance.

So last night was a mish mash of dis-assembling beds, moving furniture and sorting through all my stuff and what is left of his. Feels a little sad as I keep finding photos of my ex and little teddies from my brothers ex lying around, reminds me this Christmas will be with some one new and it is a little scary. My new boyfriend is a great guy and he does treat me like a princess when I'm around him but he has started getting a little... gritty about other people leaving messages on my FB or just me not sending him messages. In all fairness I've barely seen him in 3 weeks because of being so ill but I just don't really feel like talking to him when he is such a grump and makes a fuss of everything.

Sometimes feels like being single is the way to go but I do care about him and I dunno how I'd feel with out his support.

In weight related news there is very little to talk about, 2lbs to lose for xmas lets give it a go!

Kiki hits Target!

So today marks the day I hit my first target! I weigh 10 stone exactly. <333333 RAWR exciting!

Also means 3stone 7lbs loss!

That is brill, brill, brill and more brill, well done, am really happy and proud of you girl xxx

Back