Killercurls' Diary

ooh I'm really happy for you, that's another great loss! Well done.

Hope you can get the mattress sorted, any chance of a new one? Pricey I know, but if it's wrecking your back, might be worth looking into

Hi Laura. Well done with your weight loss. I used to play the cello at school and also play the piano but unfortunately didn't take after my dad who was very musical. I think it skipped a generation because both my sons are musical - one is singer / guitarist in a band and the other earns quite a lost singing and palying accoustic guitar - and also my nephew in the states is also a very good piaino an keyboards player. Our lives would be a lot worse off without music!

Fantastic loss!! Woooo same as me :)

I know what you mean about thinking you're going to gain. I'm a bit worried about my food week haha but hopefully I'll be the Sam or lose a pound! 2 pounds might be pushing it ;) but as long as I don't gain, I'll be happy because I'm enjoying my food week sooooo much atm :) hehe xx

Get your butt to the doctors missy! Don't make me come over there! Your bf should be telling you too! You need to make sure it's nothing serious. If it's a migrane problem they can give you pills to stop them... What a relief that will be eh? If they mention anything about your weight, tell them you went there to fix your headaches and not to be moaned at. They should never make you feel judged and it's disgusting behaviour for a doctor to do that. Your previous doctors don't deserve that title xx

Killercurls thats a fab weight loss in 3 weeks,you must feel really pleased. Keep up the good work xx

What a brilliant weight loss Laura. Looking good!

Liv just plays at home and has lessons in school she is not in a band at the moment

Thanks so much everyone! I'm feeling the love lol :grouphugg:

@Hayley - I know! I need to make an appointment but I always forget when it's too late lol. I would loooove some super strong painkillers lol. I wish I remembered the name of that doc, I'd ask for a different one if they suggested him! lol

@Shrimp - Are the lessons in school not band? I had to be in band class in order to get lessons and play. We did a bunch of competitions and I had my own individual competitions. It was so much fun! The uniform was ugly though lol. I'm not sure how school is over here! I did go to school here for about a month when I was little and I thought it was so awesome that I got to wear a school uniform lol. But we had to do gym in our underwear and a vest! So weird.

Yesterday I decided to go for a 30 minute walk, just to get out of the house. I had just finished a strawberry shake and about 10 mins into my walk I started to feel really really sick. I was scared I wasn't going to make it home without being sick in someone's yard! I did make it home but it really made me feel sick. I think I'll be avoiding the strawberry shakes from now on though! Yeck. Maybe I'm allergic to exercise? :8855:

I've just ordered the pick your own 4 week pack thanks to my Mom giving me a bit of money towards it! I've ordered 28 choco orange bars, 22 porridges, and 34 vanilla shakes. This way I can have a "meal" almost every day except for 6 of those days. I'm really hoping the new packs are edible (to me) because I do NOT have a sweet tooth and all this sweet stuff is killing me. I feel like a sugar fairy has moved into my stomach or something lol.

Hope everyone has a great day! :) x

I love your icons.

Liv has lessons in school but no mention of bank. It could be that she has opted out and not told me. But she does love her lessons.

i need to order my next pack tonight. Think I am going for bars and shakes. I know what you mean about the strawberry ( they are all I have left) so had them in coffee...shocking! But I can't waste them.

Aww I really love the strawberry shakes! Shame we can't swap on the foums :nono:

Laura maybe ask for a female doctor xx

Laura are you ok?

Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I thought I posted yesterday.......whoops! lol

Today I woke up with a headache, stuffed up nose, sore throat, and body aches. Uggg. I really don't want to get sick! I normally drink tea with milk and have my "special soup" which I obviously can't have now. Although, just thought I can have bouillion! I totally forgot about that. Duh. :doh: I'm gonna try and have a restful day, which shouldn't be too hard as it's raining outside! I'm gonna try and kick this thing! :asskick:

I received my box of "goodies" today. I ordered the pick your own box! I ordered 28 choco orange bars, 34 vanilla shakes, and 22 porridges! I counted them all twice to make sure they were all there lol. I'm so glad I don't have to have the strawberry shakes & toffee cardboard bar next month! Whew! Plus I will get a "meal" with the porridge everyday except for 6 days, which is a-ok with me!

Did anyone watch that show Fat Family Tree last night?

@Shrimp - How did the strawberry mixed with coffee taste then? I can imagine it tasting horrible! Ewww.

@Hayley - I'm making an appointment next week! lol

Oh I forgot that fat family programme was on, I will watch it on catch up. Any good?

I did not see the programme.

i can honestly say tat strawberry in coffee is as s&+t as it sounds. Bad bad bad :sign0137:

Laura are you ok?

Hi guys! Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. Not this past weekend but the weekend before wasn't a very good one. It was the anniversary of my granddad's death, then a close family friend passed away, then on Sunday night my bf had to rush me to the hospital because I broke out in an all over body rash. This has happened in the past and my ears, hands & fingers, and lips swelled up and my tongue had started swelling a bit so I was super scared! The doctor's still don't know what has caused the rash but I had to have a blood test the other day for some tests and the woman stabbed and dug the needle into my arm 4 times before finding a vein. Apparently my veins are "nonexistent". I have a lovely heroine chic bruise to go with my rash. Needless to say I look awesome! lol.

Anyways. Last week I only lost 1 pound and this week I've lost 4 pounds! So that's 26 pounds gone forever! Almost 2 stone in 5 weeks! Woohoo! Hope everyone else is doing alright! I've got some catching up to do! xx

Hi. Welcome back.You seem to have been having a dreadful time. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon. Well done with your weight loss. Nearly 2 stone in such a short time is amazing!

Thanks Lynne! It's been a rough week but I've stayed on track. Which was hard. Not because I wanted to cheat, but because I couldn't be bothered with even having my shakes or anything lol.

Fingers crossed thatthings will imporve for you and that you get better.

Glad to see you back, hope you feel better soon, well done for loosing so much even while ill.

Back