Killercurls' Diary

Right? My mom doesn't feel that well either and we're down here to visit her! Not please him. He just came and asked again if we were gonna do anything and I said we both don't feel well and he said ok, and then left the room and sighed really really loud. Blah.

I still feel a bit hungry today!

Just relax! Don't worry about him lol. Tell him you're not stoping him from going out. Or does he need you to hold his hand :p

Feel better soon x

Hey just catching up with diaries -I remember starting off on this and very quickly hating the soups - in fact there are still some lurking in the back of a cupboard - I now only order shakes - I supplement them with telco ultra slim bars which you can substitute for the ex ante ones - tbh both are fine but the telco ones taste more luxurious

Vee x

Haha thanks! He's making me feel guilty though. Grrrr. I told him he can go out if he wants but he said there's no point going on on his own. He makes me so angry sometimes!

Thanks! My stomach feels like it's settling now. Yay! :) x

@Vee - I'm definitely never going to be getting the soups again. Gross!

Pleased to hear that your tummy is starting to settle...thanks just men x

Good luck on tomorrow's weigh in, Laura. I'm sure it will be better than mine :p xx

Thanks! Fingers crossed I lost a good amount of weight! x

Come on! The suspense is killing me :p x

Me too!!! Xx

So I've had my first weigh in:scale: and......I've lost 11 pounds!!! :happy036:

I'm SO happy! I kind of expected to lose around 11 pounds because I lost that much when I did LT. Glad to know this diet works in the same way! YAY!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Thank you! What a great way to start the morning. The scales working the correct way lol

lol well done Laura!

atleast adams off at work now so you can have some peace and quiet!! lol cleaned your house yet? :p lol

Thanks Chelcie!

Haha I know right? I'm definitely enjoying this peace and quiet! I'll probably start doing some cleaning when he gets home! Hopefully he's in a better mood today, can't be bothered dealing with his bad moods! I mean, I'm the one deprived of food, he shouldn't be in a bad mood! I should be! lol

exactly!! they are turds like lol! im sure he will use the excuse that hes been working all day so hes allowed to be in a bad mood lol!!

Haha probably! His job is so easy though! He tells me of the tv shows he watches on breaks and all that. I've never watched tv at work before! 2 1/2 more hours to myself :)

Thanks Vee!! :)

Brilliant loss thats fab!!! Well donexxx

I have some porridge and pasta coming this week so I don't have to eat any more of that vile soup

Thanks Gemla! :)

I've ordered a 5 porridges and a pasta and I'm hoping I get them tomorrow. I'm gonna see if I like them enough to have them for a month, otherwise I'll be ordering shakes & bars next time! I refuse to touch that vile disgusting soup ever again! lol

Back