Killercurls' Diary

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks that about the soup! Bleck.

@Hayley - I haven't tried the chicken soup yet! I think I'm gonna try it tonight though I'm not looking forward to it at all! I will definitely let you know how they are! I would love to do the create your own one, but I can just about afford the bumper packs lol x

We just got back in from walking around town. My feet are killing me! Walking for 6 hours will do that I guess! I'm hoping this contributes to my weigh in on Tuessday lol. I'm so excited to see how much I've lost! Just having a little bit of my bar now. I had a choc shake with some strong coffee in it because I didn't have time for a coffee and a shake, so combine them, right? lol

lol i do that laura, coffee and shake togetheer to save time in the mornings! In fact I on't think I've actuslly had a coffee on its own since starting the diet lol. I haven't even had a cup of tea and usually i drink like 6 or 7 cups a day. Its all this water I'm having!

I only did it today as we were going out early in the morning. I wish I would have brought an extra choc or vanilla one though! I've only got a banana and strawberry one and I don't think either of them would taste good with coffee! (We have an early start tomorrow too)

I usually have a couple cups of tea a day but I can't stomach it without milk. Makes me nauseated. I've just been having black coffee!

Try the banana one, half a pack in coffee with sweetener. you know how much i hate the nana one but its drinkable in coffee xx

I tried the banana one in coffee as I don't like it on its own....and thought I was going to throw up! I might try it again as I am sure my rates will have changed

lol there is no way i could drink it without, its got to be hot coffee though x

When I had it on its own I was saying to my daughter that it tasted nothing like banana....but she thought it smelt really like banana.

I'm dying to find out how you got on with your chicken soup! Did you enjoy it?

Might help if you water it down lots and stir in half a spoon of bouillon :D x

I think the banana one tastes and smells like banana! Yum!

I tried the chicken soup and I was almost sick. Then my bf wanted to smell it and spilled some of it and it looked just like a pile of vomit. I had to throw it away! No way in hell am I ever going to try that again. So nasty! Not only did it smell like chicken (ish) but it tasted like what I think chicken tastes like. Vile. Luckily I found some old LT shakes that I had in the cupboard here at my my moms! Yay! I had a chocolate shake from that instead. I'm going to be subing those instead of having the soups now. Woohoo! Never again will I order those soups! Yeck. x

lol, you're a veggie aren't you? Isn't it weird for you eating meat flavoured stuff? Are you just gonna get the shakes n bars pack next time like i do?

Shame u hate them so much.

I'm a huge meat eater! Lol and my food week I'll be eating lots of chicken, turkey and STEAK!!! :D x

Yeah I'm a veggie. Very weird! It said that it's veggie friendly but yuck. Well I've ordered a few porridge and one carbonara to try those before I make a decision. If I don't like those then I'll definitely be getting the shakes & bars.

I'm just glad I found those old LT shakes so I don't have to torture myself with eating them! lol. I'm gonna have to have a few of them but definitely not the chicken one! Ewww. I'm the only veggie in my family lol. I'm the black sheep so to speak x :party0049:

I'm the token veggie in mine as well x

:party0011::party0011: Woo! Veggies rule! :party0011::party0011:

lol. do you guys belong to PETA? Although I'm not a veggie or vegan I am am member of them as they do al lot of work against stuff I feel really strongly about like anti fur, bullfighting, fox hunting etc
I'm the token tree hugger / nutter/ hippie of my family lol

I'm not a member and don't know anything about them. I will have a look today x

Yeah I'm a member of PETA. I'm not one of the crazy ones that will pour blood on anyone though. That's just crazy.

I feel like it's my decision to be a vegetarian and other people can make their own decisions and I don't want to push my beliefs down others throats and I'd expect them to do the same.
:soapbox:

It was another early start today! The bf found a car boot that was pretty close to the house so we went to that. It cost 50p each to get in. It was AWFUL! We wanted our money back. We literally walked around it in 5 mins. It was just a bunch of old tat that no one would ever want. Most of it looked like it belonged in the trash. When we got back to the car we immediately began searching for one that was near to us because we'd gotten up really early so we HAD to go to one!

I ended up finding one in Vauxhall and we got lost for a bit, but we eventually found it. It was HUGE! We walked around for a good 3 hours. OMG. The fruits and veggies looked absolutely beautiful and tasty and delicious! I badly wanted to grab a tomato and take a huge bite lol. The bf was in heaven because there was all kinds of gadgety stuff there. (geek) My mom and I managed to find some yarn for a £1 a skein, score! And I also FINALLY found a pair of embroidery scissors that look like a bird. I've been wanting these things foooorever!

I had a banana shake before we left. I wish I would have just had a cup of coffee instead and waited to have my shake when we got home. They both ate sandwiches and I had a glass of coke zero. (I wanted a tomato sandwich lol) I don't feel like I'm in ketosis yet! I'm still hungry and have headaches. I also don't have my burst of energy either. I want it! lol. So I don't know what's going on with me, but ketosis can not come fast enough!

Whoa. That was longer than I intended it to be....

yeah some of the members can be a bit extreme lol I support them quietly I suppose, with the odd donation when I can afford it and signing petitions and stuff. I like compassion against world farming too, they aren't quite as extreme as the peta guys!
Don't worry, ketosis will come soon hun. Last year it took me til day 7 i think, this year was much faster thank goodness.
I stopped going to boot sales as i found it was the same old tat or proper market stalls with cheap overpriced clothes on there, which were never bigger than a size 16 so I was screwed if i did want something lol

Yes! Definitely! I guess I support them quietly as well then lol. I've never heard of the Compassion Against World Farming. I'll have to look it up, thanks!

I feel like it's taking forever though! Or that something is wrong with me. Blah. We've gone to a car boot every sunday since April 1st! I absolutely love them! Sometimes there is a bunch of old tat but sometimes you luck out! I never bother looking at the clothes I look for other stuff instead. I always look out for crafty bits and I collect owls, so I usually come away with one or two of those lol. I mostly always find at least one thing. I like going because it's a free day out. I'm stuck at home all day long by myself and this is the one day a week I look forward to the most! And we usually go with my friend Mary and her bf (who is my bf's best friend). So it's fun! :)

Back