Killercurls' Diary

Hahaha! Yes on my food week though! I can't wait! I'm sure it will have a much more pleasant taste though xD bahahaha xx

Ah ok! I bet you have everything planned out what you're going to eat don't you? lol. I haven't been thinking of food much but I do have cravings for stuff every now and again. Mostly carrots haha. Although I did really crave some mashed potato the other day, but that's my go to comfort food and I was having a crap day so that's why I probably wanted it haha. x

I can think of a couple meals to make but I'm mainly just excited about eating meat lol :p x

Haha. Well there's a sentence that I'll probably never ever say in my lifetime! Haha! I can't wait to have some veggies! :) x

Im craving sweet potato chips :-/

I love sweet potato fries!! And you can make them healthily if you don't use oil!

We were shopping yesterday and I spotted one of those acti fry things... Really expensive though aren't they?? But think I'll put one on our wedding list lol!

Hiya! that's the great thing about weddings, you get pressies lol

How are you all doing?

So yesterday I was kind of busy! Which is not something that happens very often. We woke up really early and went to a carboot and I got some good stuff! :) Then we went to the bf's mom's house. I had a black coffee & some of my bar there. But as soon as we walked in the house it just absolutely reeked of wet dog (she has two giant chocolate labs) and it was really really hard to keep from gagging and I instantly had really bad headache. My sense of smell has always been really sharp but when on a tfr diet it just intensifies smells by like a million percent! I kept trying to not breathe which was really hard to do! lol. On the way home I texted a friend that lives down the road to ask if she wanted any of my veggies because I'd rather someone use them than throw them away! As soon as we got home she asked me to pop over with them, I haven't seen in her in about a month and I seriously thought I'd only be there for 30 mins tops. I ended up staying over there for 6 hours! It was EXACTLY what I needed! Even though I've only known her a couple months we get along like we've known each other forever and I'm so happy I met her. I've had a rough couple of weeks and it felt good to get stuff off my chest and just laugh and joke around for awhile! Also it helps her daughter is freaking adorable (she's 16 months old) and she came straight to me to sit in my lap and have me read her a book lol. I think I need to try to meet up with her more often. You don't realize how lonely you are until you have a fun day!

Today I'm feeling quite headachey and slightly hungry so I think I'm gonna have porridge, a bar, and a banana shake! When I first started the diet I really liked the toffee nut raisin bar but the more I have it the more like cardboard it is tasting. Has anyone else thought this too? x

I'm still eating the toffee bar but I know what you mean, it is quite cardboardy. I much prefer the choc orange ones but I don't want to eat all of them and be left with all the others!

I switch my bars out everyday other wise I would be left with just the toffee ones lol. Glad someone else thinks they are cardboardy too! x

Glad to hear you had a great day at your friends :)

Omg I love the toffee bars, mainly because of the raisins lol. I'm not so keen on the chocolate orange ones. I eat them but I much prefer the toffee and raisin one! Wish I could just turn them all into those lol

X

It sounds lie you had a brilliant date. You really should make plans to see each other from one visit to the next and then you will have a date. Sometimes it is hard to keep in touch as we all seem to have such busy lives...sometimes it's good to take stock of what is really important.

fingers crossed tomorrow will be as much fun

Sounds like you had a lovely day. You're doing so well x

sounds like a lovely day hun, i used to like the toffe bars best but now much prefer the choc ornage ones. The toffee ones can be a bit cardboardy lol

She likes to keep us waiting :p haha xx

Thanks guys! She's actually texted me today and we're gonna walk to town and do some shopping! Yay! The walk to and from town is about 3-4 miles. It's SO much easier to do that walking when you have someone with you lol.

So I've done my second weigh in and I didn't think I'd have lost a big number or anything but, I lost 6 pounds!! Wooohooo! That's 17 pounds down in 2 weeks! Yay! I'm so happy right now!
:happy036:

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Back