Killercurls' Diary

I'm too lazy to get out of bed and check it lol! I've needed a wee for about 10 minutes now and I still haven't got out bed haha

Lol
I had to sit through a pub lunch with my friends today whilst I sipped water, they don't know I'm on exante so I just said I wasn't hungry. It was ok though, so I guess I passed that test.
Since I had my porridge at 7pm though I have got the munches in my head, imagining eating everything I love :) I don't even feel hungry just fancy something. Oh well

Sometimes it just craving the taste of something isn't it???

They've announced the new packs!!

Shepherd's Pie, Spaghetti Bolognese & Apple & Cinnamon Porridge! And they'll be in stock at the end of next month! I think I'll definitely like the porridge! Not too sure about the other 2 but I'll give them a go! They're also coming out with two more packs! A mousse mix and chilli!!

I'm hoping the savory stuff tastes nice and isn't too "meaty" or anything! I wish they were in stock now though! lol x

Day 18

I can't believe it's already day 18! That's nuts! I feel like I just started this diet, but I'm glad it seems to be going pretty fast at the moment. I definitely like this diet much better than LT. I don't feel as deprived as I did when I was on LT. At least the options on this diet are so much better and they taste better! Well I think the soups on both diets are disgusting haha. I think it's also the fact that I can have something else to drink besides just water and black coffee. The coke zero is saving me! Haha.

I woke up with another headache today. I should probably go to the doctors about them. I'm also freezing today but I have a feeling it's cold outside as well? I have no idea, I haven't been out yet! I'm gonna walk to the store in a bit just to get out of the house and to see if they sell coke zero cherry at the co-op. I have a feeling they might not though. It's only about a 10 min walk anyways and it will do me good since I haven't been anywhere in the past couple of days. I've been really bored for the past couple of days and I can't seem to get into any of the books I'm reading and it's irritating the crap out of me! I just want to read without my mind wandering lol. :read:

Hope everyone is having a great day! x

I know what you mean, this is day 3 for me but it has flown, i believe this forum helps to keep your mind/emotions in check regards food and with all the support from fellow exanters who know how you're feeling. I hope your headaches get better, take care and rest up as much as you can :)

I haven't been perfect all along and I've been eating badly the last 2 days but I'm using the fact that I'm not well as my excuse, I need the extra calories.

Day 20

So yesterday the bf and I got up early to go to the post office to pick up a package that I kept missing during the week. We were meant to just go there and tesco but it turned into an all day adventure type thing lol. He brought me to Kings Heath and as we were parking the car there was a huge bead shop! It was awesome! I got a few beads, some crystals, and some fresh water Welsh pearl earrings! It was much bigger than the one that we found at the Custard Factory a couple of weeks ago! There were loads of charity shops and a few vintage shops but they were way more expensive than the ones that we have around here! So we just looked really lol. I did get 6 different nail polishes yesterday (Yay!!) and a few craft supplies from other stores around the place. After that we went to our local library! I've been a member for awhile but I've never actually been. It wasn't as organized as I like my libraries to be lol. The books were all over the place so it was a little disappointing. I still managed to get out a few books though, so I'm looking forward to starting some of them today! I also got a sheet music book of Disney movie songs, gonna try some of those out next week, SOOOO excited! My brother has all my sheet music at his house in the states lol. After that we went to tesco and I got some of the chocolate ultra slim bars! OMG. They are like candy bars! SO delicious! I wanted to get the raspberry ones, but they didn't have any so we'll have to check a bigger tesco soon!

Today I woke up with a bad headache and a backache :(. Also the neighbors were blasting their music super loud, which probably gave me my headache! Jerks! I'm not sure why my back hurts though. I'm just gonna try and chill out today and either read or catch up on some tv. Hope everyone has a great day! x

Glad you found that bead shop, that must be the one I linked to the other day :) Sounds like you had a lovely day :)

Me too! Yeah it must have been! I think it was called Momo's or Mojo's or something like that? Last night I ended up making 3 pairs of earrings! I've run out of earring wire now though lol. I think I need to go and buy some more.

I'm feeling really hungry today, think I'll have some porridge! I need to order my new bumper pack soon, I really wish they did a shakes, bars, & porridge pack! That would be awesome! :)

Oooh sheet music! What do you play? I have a korg synth which I absolutely love :D I'm no pro but it's a great thing to do to get away from the world! You'll have to let me know which songs you choose to play :D might look online for some pdf files x

I play the clarinet! I used to play in school and have all of my medals and stuff lol. I think my clarinet is somewhere in the states still but I recently got one to replace it! I need to do some more practice to get to how I used to play! I can play the keyboards as well, but I don't have one anymore lol. And the flute, drums, and oboe! haha x

How musical are you!!

my daughter plays the clarinet and is quite good but does not put in enough practice. Your back may be a bit painful if you did a lot of walking yesterday. But it sounds like you have a great day

How are you doing?

Good luck on weigh day tomorrow :D xx

laura i have been friends with you for years and didnt know you were so musical!! lol!!

Well done on your loss today you did brilliantly =D

Hey guys! I took a little break from the computer yesterday to see if that was causing my headaches. Nope! I just get them no matter what. My back is still killing me as well. I think it's our crap mattress. Yesterday I just chilled out and caught up on some tv shows and watched some movies.

@Shrimp - Really? How long has she been playing? Is she in band?

@Hayley - Thanks! :)

@Chelcie - Haha no one really knows unless I grew up with them or was in band with them. Yep. Band geek!

So I've had my 3rd weigh in and I've lost 4 more pounds!!! :happy036: That's 21 pounds gone forever! Or in other words, a stone and a half! For some reason I felt like I was going to gain weight or something this week, I'm not sure why, but it just felt that way, ya know? But anyways. YAY!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Back