Kimbo100's Diary

Kimbo100

Morning all,

Well I am one week into my Exante journey and on weigh in this morning I am 10lbs down woohoo :D I wasn't expecting such a big weight loss for week one so am over the moon.

I have been reading lots of the diary's on here and have found them so inspiring that i decided to write my own.

I have to admit I didn't struggle to much with my first week even making my other halfs dinner every night didn't bother me. I ordered the mixed bumper pack and if I could go back and reorder I would leave out the soups, I don't mind the shakes and bars but the soups just don't like going down...oh well only another 3 weeks of them lol and then I can reorder without them.

My first goal is to lose 3 1/2 stone and then I will decide if I need to lose any more. I'm getting married in 2014 so want to get the weight off now in preperation of wedding dress shopping etc over the next year, plus I just want to be happy with my body instead of moaning everyday that my clothes are tight.

I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you all :)

Kim x

Well done Kimbo, great first week loss!!! Fantastic idea forward planning for your wedding dress hunt next year. So many of us leave things to so close to whatever event we are going to that we set ourselves up to fail. Then when nothing fits or looks right we have a knee jerk reaction and want overnight results. You however, sound as tho you have really thought things thru so I am sure you will do brilliantly.

Good luck with your journey. Onward and downward. XX

Good morning Kimbo and welcome.

Congrats on a fab week one weight loss. 10lbs is awesome, well done!

Like Footie says, fantastic forward planning to lose the weight for your wedding dress shopping, fab inspiration xx

Ps, I agree the soups are :yuk: :D

Thanks Footie and Gigglepants :) I do seem to be focused on this diet it's much easier then calorie counting but I am a little worried that I'm not in Ketosis even after 8 days of TS...i've ordered some testing sticks so waiting for them to arrive. I feel cold and have a bad taste in my mouth but not the metalic taste that people seem to be talking about, I take medication for Rheumatoid Arthritis so was wondering if this could stop me from going in to Ketosis??

I like the shakes with loads of ice they taste much better when they are cold :)

Quite a few of us have a "smoothie 2go" or similar to make the shakes in. It crushes the ice and makes them like a really thick milkshake (like McDonalds shakes, tho' not quite as tasty!) :D

Also if ever you're missing your coffees, splitting the vanilla shakes and having them hot with coffee is quite nice too xx

Quite a few of us have a "smoothie 2go" or similar to make the shakes in. It crushes the ice and makes them like a really thick milkshake (like McDonalds shakes, tho' not quite as tasty!) :D

Also if ever you're missing your coffees, splitting the vanilla shakes and having them hot with coffee is quite nice too xx

I've been having coffee without milk but it's not the same so I might just give that a go in the morning when I have my vanilla shake :) Thanks for the tip.

Good morning everyone,

Well my 10lb loss this week has allowed me to get in to a pair of trousers that I have had for about a year but could never get done up because they were too tight...today I put them on for an interview that I had this morning and they look great I am over the moon, it has certainly encouraged me to carry on with the diet :)

How are you all today? Enjoying the sun I hope. I was going to go swimming this afternoon but the timetable has changed to accommodate the local schools which means no swimming for me I'll have to go for a walk instead and try for a swim tomorrow.

Have a good day!
Kim x

Good afternoon Kim, wow well done with the trousers! Hope the interview was successful xx

Hello all,

I've not been feeling great today, yesterday afternoon I kept getting a dizzy head when I stood up or bent down and it's stayed the same today and I feel terribly tired alot of the time, I had a couple of slices of ham today to try and help combat the dizzy head but that's just made me hungry and now I want to eat...help!! I've set myself a target loss of 4lbs this week so have to stay on track to achieve that but I think it is going to be hard.

I got the job that I interviewed for yesterday woohoo I am very excited and looking forward to a new start :) I haven't been working for the past 10 months because of ill health so am really looking forward to getting back in to the swing of things, although being at home with 2 kittens kind of feels like a full time job sometimes lol.

x

Hiya Kim. Congrats on getting the job :wow:

Hang on in there, go and get a pint of water and whilst drinking it just think how fab it'll be ending this year in a new job and at goal weight looking hot in your New Years Eve Party Dress!! xx:party0049:

Hiya Kim. Congrats on getting the job :wow:

Hang on in there, go and get a pint of water and whilst drinking it just think how fab it'll be ending this year in a new job and at goal weight looking hot in your New Years Eve Party Dress!! xx:party0049:

Thanks giggle, I was feeling so poorly last night that I ended up going WS and for dinner had a 2 egg mushroom omelette and a small pork fillet...my headache and dizzy head cleared almost straight away and today I am back to normal and back on TS :D I think I have been lacking salt as well so I am going to start seasoning my soups while I am using them up.

How are you today?

x

Hey Kimbo, i was given a fab tip from Diembroadhurst for the salt deficency. It is to drink some bouillon, do you have any its great stuff! It goes nicely in soups too and i can say it makes me feel better if im feeling a bit iffy lol. Well done on ur journey so far amazing loss for your first week :) Keep going it will be worth it xx

Hi all,

I'm feeling good today back to my usual self and back on track after a WS day yesterday...we have a family meal on Saturday for my sister in law to be's birthday so I am going to do another WS day then and have a chicken salad or something and then back to TS until my weigh in on Tuesday followed by another full week of TS.

I'm not getting in as much exercise as I would like, I try and go for a walk everyday and cleaning the house, ironing etc uses up the energy that I do have well so I am going to make a plan to go out on my bike over the weekend and burn some extra calories. I'll see if I can talk my other half into joining me he is skinny as anything and can eat what he likes (not fair) and is doing his best not to each chocolate and nice things in front of me but to be honest it doesn't bother me any more and the smell of sweet things makes me feel a little sick. I have to admit I am a bit of a crisp addict but haven't had any for almost 2 weeks now and haven't missed them at all.

What plan's do you all have for the weekend? It's supposed to be nice and sunny...i'm sat here in my jumper becasue I am cold so I think I might go sit in the garden this afternoon to warm me up :)

Happy Friday everyone!

x

Hey Kimbo, i was given a fab tip from Diembroadhurst for the salt deficency. It is to drink some bouillon, do you have any its great stuff! It goes nicely in soups too and i can say it makes me feel better if im feeling a bit iffy lol. Well done on ur journey so far amazing loss for your first week :) Keep going it will be worth it xx

Thanks Trixy I will have to give it ago, I don't have any at home so will pick some up over the weekend and will let you know how I get on with it :). I will do anything to make the soups taste better they make me fill sick just thinking about them lol, but I have to use up the ones that I have before my next order of shakes and bars otherwise I will put off having them and can't really afford to do that.

Hope you are well :)

x

Back