KimKats Weekly weigh ins!!!

KimKat

So im starting my diet TODAY although its defo more of a lifestyle change :p

In here i can keep track of my weight and hopefully this will tempt me to avoid me beloved mars bars!!;)

First weigh n: 10st 8lbs :eek::sign0007:

Wish me luck

Last edited:
Hmmm... i had the intention of being really healthy yesterday :D but yet again the bf sabotaged me.Apparently....potatoes ARE a veg even if their cooked in a litre of oil.... :break_diet: Lol.It was hard to resist the chips when i was muching on lettuce.But hey, think of the results i'll get

Anyway didnt do bad today managed to have a ham salad sandwich for lunch and a yoghurt and then when to my grans (why do grandparents feed you like theres going to be a food shortage?? Lol)
We had roast, tons of beef and potatoes :eek::eek::eek: but i had more brocolli and veg

Its only been day 2 and the biscuit tins already calling...but im not sacrificing my weight loss for hob nobs...i promise ;)

Just think nothing tastes as good as success!!!! keep going.... :sigh:

Until next time
Kim :)

Good luck :)

Sounds like you've made a cracking start! I have the same problem with my grandparents, and with people feeding me in general. I think they take one look at my size and decide to serve me chips!

Not too bad today:rolleyes: except you know when you have a crappy day and the junk food comes calling-that happened to me :break_diet:

But never mind as ive eaten ok the rest of the week.One packet of walkers wont hurt lol.

Ive got to stop stepping on the scales every day though:sigh: because the fluctuations are de-motivating me.
Get back on track tommorow and stop raiding the big mulitpack of walkers in the cupboard :mad: Apples are a far healthier snack!!

I can do this!!!!!!!!

Back