KimKats Weekly weigh ins!!!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by KimKat, 21 June 2008 Social URL.

1. KimKat

KimKat Member

So im starting my diet TODAY although its defo more of a lifestyle change :p

In here i can keep track of my weight and hopefully this will tempt me to avoid me beloved mars bars!!;)

First weigh n: 10st 8lbs :eek::sign0007:

Wish me luck
    Last edited: 22 June 2008
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KimKat

KimKat Member

Hmmm... i had the intention of being really healthy yesterday :D but yet again the bf sabotaged me.Apparently....potatoes ARE a veg even if their cooked in a litre of oil.... :break_diet: Lol.It was hard to resist the chips when i was muching on lettuce.But hey, think of the results i'll get

Anyway didnt do bad today managed to have a ham salad sandwich for lunch and a yoghurt and then when to my grans (why do grandparents feed you like theres going to be a food shortage?? Lol)
    We had roast, tons of beef and potatoes :eek::eek::eek: but i had more brocolli and veg

Its only been day 2 and the biscuit tins already calling...but im not sacrificing my weight loss for hob nobs...i promise ;)

Just think nothing tastes as good as success!!!! keep going.... :sigh:

Until next time
    Kim :)
  4. Hazelnut

Hazelnut Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck :)

Sounds like you've made a cracking start! I have the same problem with my grandparents, and with people feeding me in general. I think they take one look at my size and decide to serve me chips!
  5. KimKat

KimKat Member

Not too bad today:rolleyes: except you know when you have a crappy day and the junk food comes calling-that happened to me :break_diet:

But never mind as ive eaten ok the rest of the week.One packet of walkers wont hurt lol.

Ive got to stop stepping on the scales every day though:sigh: because the fluctuations are de-motivating me.
    Get back on track tommorow and stop raiding the big mulitpack of walkers in the cupboard :mad: Apples are a far healthier snack!!

I can do this!!!!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.