Kim's diary of being a new mum

Oh no.. What a stressful thing to go through while pregnant.. I'm never moving house again.. Ever.. I don't care if we have 5 more babies after this.. We'll find somewhere in our 2 bed to fit them coz I couldn't possible go through the stress again.. lol

Re: Kim's pregnancy diary

Oh no.. What a stressful thing to go through while pregnant.. I'm never moving house again.. Ever.. I don't care if we have 5 more babies after this.. We'll find somewhere in our 2 bed to fit them coz I couldn't possible go through the stress again.. lol

Yeah I do think im slightly mad but we currently live in a 2nd floor flat with no lift and awful parking so we want to try and move if we can before bubba comes! I warn you guys now I may be ranting about it later on!

So far we have had 2 viewings on our flat last night and both very positive so hoping to get it sold so we can start looking for somewhere! :)

Yeah I do think im slightly mad but we currently live in a 2nd floor flat with no lift and awful parking so we want to try and move if we can before bubba comes! I warn you guys now I may be ranting about it later on!

So far we have had 2 viewings on our flat last night and both very positive so hoping to get it sold so we can start looking for somewhere! :)

Oh I know.. Tryna get a pram and all that comes with bring baby out up 2 flights of stairs would be a nightmare... I already find it a nightmare just getting my shopping in the house.. And I don't have any flights of stairs to climb.. LOL

Hmmm food today hasn't been great so far:

B - rice krispies with semi skimmed milk
Snack - nectarine and pack of wotsits (felt really nauseous so had to eat and all I had was wotsits!)
L - met a friend for lunch at the pub and had a BLT sandwich with chips (the chips ruined it haha but they were good! ) probably about 15 syns just for the chips!
D - not sure i need to cook quickly as we have someone coming to view the flat so really no idea as it needs to be something that doesn't smell too much! :rolleyes:

Next week I'm determined to be better on the diet! :eek:

Hmmm food today hasn't been great so far:

B - rice krispies with semi skimmed milk
Snack - nectarine and pack of wotsits (felt really nauseous so had to eat and all I had was wotsits!)
L - met a friend for lunch at the pub and had a BLT sandwich with chips (the chips ruined it haha but they were good! ) probably about 15 syns just for the chips!
D - not sure i need to cook quickly as we have someone coming to view the flat so really no idea as it needs to be something that doesn't smell too much! :rolleyes:

Next week I'm determined to be better on the diet! :eek:
Pasta with chicken and tomato n basil sauce???

Oooh that sounds good! I have a real thing for tomato based stuff at the moment! Thanks for the inspiration :) x

No probs... Wud be perfect dinner for me if it included garlic bread but seen as you don't want to stink the place out... prob best leave that out :D xxx

No probs... Wud be perfect dinner for me if it included garlic bread but seen as you don't want to stink the place out... prob best leave that out :D xxx

Oooh Yes garlic bread would be good but probably not a very welcoming smell to viewers haha.

Hey hun, popping in to subscribe. Scan pic is cute. Better than my 12 week one when bubs insisted on laying on his/her belly then kept turning its back on us. 20 week one was far clearer :)

Hey hun, popping in to subscribe. Scan pic is cute. Better than my 12 week one when bubs insisted on laying on his/her belly then kept turning its back on us. 20 week one was far clearer :)

They do like to be little monkeys with scans I can't wait to have my 20 week in hope we get a better look at bubs! I love when you get a profile shot of them! Fingers crossed my one behaves at 20 weeks :D

They do like to be little monkeys with scans I can't wait to have my 20 week in hope we get a better look at bubs! I love when you get a profile shot of them! Fingers crossed my one behaves at 20 weeks :D

Ours was naughty because it wouldn't turn properly at the 20 week scan so I had to go for a walk and eat chocolate. Not a hardship!! Ours looked straight at us and it was really odd, just like a skeleton. Far cuter from the side ;-)

14 Weeks +3 days

Can't believe a week ago we got to see our little monkey and i am another week further along! All in all i think i am starting to feel a little better but still having nausea if i get too hungry. As a result my food this weekend has been AWFUL! We had a total of 14 people round to view our flat and ended up ordering pizza for lunch and then we went out for dinner and we've eaten out pretty much every day! It was a nice weekend except last week i developed a boil on my stomach (yes....OUCH!) and i have never had one before so had no idea just how sodding painful it would be. It finally burst (sorry TMI!) yesterday and the pain has gone but now i have to be really careful to keep it clean and covered to prevent infection. I'm assuming that hormonal changes caused it, but definitely going to mention it at my next appointment and if it doesn't clear up i'll be heading to the doctors.

I haven't really let myself look at baby stuff online yet and i almost convinced Mike to have a look around Mothercare at the weekend but when we got out the bank it was pouring with rain and neither of us had a coat or umbrella so we decided it was closer to get to the car than mothercare. I think i may have more luck baby shopping with my mum or sisters as Mike was sort of like - i'm not sure i can get excited about a pram!! :rolleyes: typical man! haha.

Hope you girls had a good weekend and are starting to feel better! :)

Ours was naughty because it wouldn't turn properly at the 20 week scan so I had to go for a walk and eat chocolate. Not a hardship!! Ours looked straight at us and it was really odd, just like a skeleton. Far cuter from the side ;-)
Oooh i think i am going to eat chocolate before my 20 week scan just in case this one decides to hide again!

Boil sounds horrible and they are awfully painful but at least it has now burst and that relief you feel when bit does is great. Glad you are also feeling better and I wouldn't worry so much about tge weekend food if you be good most of the time it will still be beneficial x

It goes quick after that 12 week scan doesn't it hun! I can't believe this Sunday I'll be 16 weeks...it's flying by!!

Exciting tho! Yay for our winter bubbas :) xx

14 +5 weeks
Well today is the day i have decided i am going to try and get better with food. I was mortified last night when trying on a dress just how HUGE my bum seems to be!! Seriously i think the baby is living in there not my stomach!!! So todays food is:

Breakfast: Shreddies (more than 1 HEb as i am starving in the morning, but i'm not fussed if it keeps me going thats fine and better than snacking on crap in the morning!) with Semi Skimmed Milk.

Snack: Pack of Wotsits (need to rethink this mid morning snack - yogurts and fruit tend to make me feel a bit queasy in the morning so i think i need to have a think about what else might work... any suggestions welcome :)

Lunch: Pasta, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Sweetcorn and Bacon with light salad cream. Shape 0% strawberry yogurt

Snack: Mullerrice raspberry (again need to swap this for something with less syns but they really work to satisfy the cravings and if it can keep me away from cake etc

Dinner: I think hubby is cooking dinner as we have a wedding reception to go to tonight....on a work night!! I'm going to be so tired tomorrow. I'm thinking something like Spaghetti Bolognese - cooked from scratch so should be fairly syn-free as i taught him the the Slimming World way! :eek:

Tonight - probably nothing more to eat, just some soft drinks as i'm designated driver :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a good day! :D

Last edited:

14+6 WEEKS
Well today I seem to just want to eat. ..and eat. .. and eat! I think a late night last night didn't help as im tired and that always makes me want to eat. Looking forward to a relaxed evening in front of the tv with hubby tonight.

Food today.... I'm not sure I can even begin to write it down... all I can say is I'm being a pig! Haha!

Hope everyone is having a good Friday :D

14+6 WEEKS
Well today I seem to just want to eat. ..and eat. .. and eat! I think a late night last night didn't help as im tired and that always makes me want to eat. Looking forward to a relaxed evening in front of the tv with hubby tonight.

Food today.... I'm not sure I can even begin to write it down... all I can say is I'm being a pig! Haha!

Hope everyone is having a good Friday :D

LOL.. That's oK.. Am sure its not as bad as you think and even if it is... We all need a pig out day so you just enjoy it :)

Back