Kim's diary of being a new mum

Hope your ok Kim thinking of you xx

Well the process has been started.... no going back now. Propess was inserted at about 2.30pm so far nothing much happening at the moment. Cervix was far back and closed so thinking it's going to take some time! Will keep you all updated xx

Well the process has been started.... no going back now. Propess was inserted at about 2.30pm so far nothing much happening at the moment. Cervix was far back and closed so thinking it's going to take some time! Will keep you all updated xx

Good luck Kim. Hopefully baby Lea will be here soon xx

Ooh it's all starting! Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight, I'm hoping that you're not waiting too long for baby to come and join you xxx

Good luck x exciting :) x

Omg the back pain is awful! Took some paracetamol at about 12.15 thinking they would take it away enough for me to sleep but nope. Can't lay down as it's worse when I do so got to stay mobile. Fingers crossed the pains are doing something!

Omg the back pain is awful! Took some paracetamol at about 12.15 thinking they would take it away enough for me to sleep but nope. Can't lay down as it's worse when I do so got to stay mobile. Fingers crossed the pains are doing something!

Ooh definitely sounds promising. Staying mobile will help too. Fingers crossed things happen for you today xx

That sounds good! Well not good but you know what I mean ;) Hope you can get a bit of rest at least but keeping upright should definitely help move things along. xxx

Sounds very promising!! Hope your ok hun xxxx

Ooh no news is good news?? Hopefully we have another baby to meet soon!!!

Must be good news! Or very soon :)

Hi girls so sorry for the delay in posting. Mike and I are very proud (and a little shocked! ) to introduce Rebecca Charlotte Joan Lea to you all. Rebecca weighed in at 6lb 4oz's and was born at 10.52am today (2.2.14). Mummy and baby are both fine.... mummy a little sore after a rather horrific forceps delivery (hardly any pain relief and little Rebecca in completely the wrong position!) but over the moon with our newest addition. Love kim, mike and rebecca. Xxx p.s please nothing on fb yet as we still have family to tell xxx

HUGE congratz hun... OMG... A little lady... So so happy for you and Mike.. What a FAB name too...
Sorry to hear about the horrific delivery but bet she was so worth it... Cannot wait to see your little bundle...
Well done.. xxxx

Back