Kims Pregnancy/Weight Loss Diary - Fat n Frumpy to Yummy Mummy :D

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
I swear this must be my forth diary or something but im determind to get this weight off and have a healthy pregnancy! I felt I needed a new diary for a new start! Im not over doing it or anything just a healthy diet and moderate exercise. I enjoy walking so thats what il be doin most.

Im nearly 9 weeks gone and I also have a 21 month old boy so iv got my hands full and sometime struggle to eat well. At my midwife app my bmi was upto 33, im desperate to get it below 30 so I dont have to have a diabetes test at 28weeks. Iv only got a stone to lose to do that!

Please comment and support me as this is my fresh start!!

I want to do this not only for myself but for my little boy, my unborn angel and my hubby2be :D (get married nxt month)

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Weight - 15.0 BMI-31.9 (Start 15.7)
Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 14.0 BMI-29.8 (14lb to go)

Last edited:
Aw congratulations on your pregnancy and good look with the weight loss! :) got any weird cravings? :p

BlueCow said:
Aw congratulations on your pregnancy and good look with the weight loss! :) got any weird cravings? :p

Ah thank u, im nearly 9 weeks now and I seem to crave a different thng each day lol isnt that wierd! One day it was strawbery milkshake, then grapess then cheese on toast lol. The good thng is I couldnt bear to eat a chinese or indians, and usually I luv them, but the thought makes me sick lol x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Week 1
(i no iv been on here a while and probably up to week thousand but I feel I need to start a fresh hence week 1)

A lovely fresh start today and I really need to get my act into gear! At this rate im gna be huge by the time I give birth and I really dont want that. Im planning on bringing my exercise down stairs so I can watch the soaps etc while I cycle as I feel its just so boring doing it up in the gym.

Im goin to continue weighin in on a friday as I find if I do have a bad weekend iv got plenty time to make it right again. So will weigh in next friday I think as I doubt I will have loss this friday and dont want to be thrown off if I havnt.

So heres my food plan for today...

Breakfast - cornflakes wiv warm milk, 2tsp sugar, cuppa
Lunch - yogurt, philly snack pot, banana
Dinner - cheese n onion jacket wiv beans
Snacks - cuppa
Exercise - cleaning

Have a great day evryone..x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Last edited:
Im so glad I started a new diary as something has clicked in my head and iv been full of energy today! Weird cos the past few days I just wanted to sleep!

Iv stuck to my food plan and drank loads of water and even left some of my tea as I felt so full!

Iv cleaned my house from top to bottom and done a huge pile of ironing lol its a miracle!

Hope evryones had a great day :D x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Well done:D
I've never heard of people having cereal with warm milk! I said so to someone earlier and she said her Dad does it all the time, maybe I'll try it out one day:p

BlueCow said:
Well done:D
I've never heard of people having cereal with warm milk! I said so to someone earlier and she said her Dad does it all the time, maybe I'll try it out one day:p

Oh id definatly recommend it its luvly :D my OH thinks it yuk but it warms u rite up on a cold morning! X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

9 weeks pregnant today :D yey!

Hope alls having a great!
Yday was the first day in weeks I managed to stick to my eating plan. I was so pleasd wiv myself and felt really good. Id drank so much water too so I think that played a key part in helping me.

So far today its been a good day, although no exercise yet, but I am plannin on using my exercise bike whilst watching easties :D

Food for today...

Breakfast - cornflakes wiv warm milk, 2tsp sugar, cuppa
Lunch - banana sandwhich (2 bread, 1 banana)
Dinner - roast beef dinner
Snacks - low fat yogurt, banana
Exercise - 20mins exercise bike (220cals)

Have a great day..x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Last edited:
Happy friday everyone :D

Today we have had a luvly walk out to the park wiv lil man and popped to the cafe for a sarny, been a luvly day :) felt like iv never stopped eating today but all within my cal range. We gettin a takeaway tonight and I usually get loads of chips (my downfall) but tonight im just havin a couple slices of garlic bread with cheese and coleslow...

Breakfast - cornflakes, ss warm milk, 2 sugar, cuppa
Lunch - cheese n onion sandwich
Dinner - garlic bread with cheese, coleslow
Snacks - mini fruit corner, egg mayo sandwich
Exercise - hour walking wiv buggy

Hope everyone has a luvly weeknd x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Happy Friday to you as well :) Maybe I will try the hot milk thing one day... do you make it like porridge or do you add hot milk to the cereal?

Have a good weekend too!

Loving the new attitude and new diary Kim..I can't keep up with you hee hee, but am glad i've found you again :)

Enjoy this stage of your pregnancy hun, not long until your scan and the 'blooming stage' :)

I love cereal with hot milk, cornflakes is my fave :)

Bluecow what I do is put some milk in a pan and I gently heat it and gradually turn to hop up so it doesnt burn. I know its ready cos I wait til the milk starts to rise so its nice and frothy then I add it to a bowl of cornflake.. Its delish!

Well hellooo RR im glad u found me too, I luv ur words of inspiration! I know im terrible rnt I lol I swear its my last one! I just felt I need that fresh start as id been off track for ages..up to know im doin ok and iv had bluecow keeping me company :D

Sorry I didnt update my diary yday we have been decorating our living room. Ooh it looks luvly now, we have painted it a lovely light brown called brandy cream! And we have put up a lovely border and changed the living room around. Its lovely and cosy now. It really needed done as we are having people back after the wedding and we are also hosting this yrs new yr party so I wanted a nice change around!

Yesterdays food..

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - lasagne, chips, salad
Dinner - garlic bread, coleslow
Snack - cnt remember exactly but I did have a little pick!

Exercise - 3hrs walking 580cals

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

It just warms me rite up lol im gettin usd to the living room now, we got a nice new lamp and so luvly picture frames for my boys pics we had done. Feels very homey now :)

Iv not filld my diary for a couple days, I havnt really gone off track iv just not bothered counting cals. But iv got my pedometre and im raring to go tomorrow. Had another try on my dress 2day and I looks so nice so il be posting a pic to show you all wen I get married.

X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Week 2+3
10 weeks pregnant
Weigh in - sts

Oh iv not been a here for a good few days! Iv just never stopped with weddin plannin etc. Iv had my hair n makeup trial and I was so pleasd with how it turned out. Shes comin a day b4 the weddin to pamper me with nails and eyelashes :D im so excited!

I havnt been too bad food wise and iv not put any weight on. I havnt been countin cals or anything im just tryin to be good. To be honest I just cant be bothered to diet atm and I tend to binge more when I restrict myself.

Im still gna write down my food on here so I can see exactly what im takin in...hope everyones doin well xxx

Breakfast - bowl of cheerios, ss milk, cup tea
Lunch - cheese savoury on tiger bun
Dinner - cheese burger, fried onions, bout ten chips

Snacks - few cups of tea
Exercise - none today

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Last edited:
Week 2+4

Had a consultant app yday, went good. They r keepin an extra eye on me and im gettin an extra scan at 18 just for r babas heart. Since my last app id lost 3lbs and my blood pressure had went down :)

Forgot to pop in yday so diary as follows...

Breakfast - cocopops, ssmilk, cupa tea
Lunch - 2 cheese savoury sarnies
Dinner - homemade lasagne, garlic bread, few chips
Snacks - none

Diary for today...

Breakfast - hotcross bun, low fat spread, coffee
Lunch - cheese savoury sarnie
Dinner - mince n dumplin dinner mmm

Take care x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Last edited:
Week 2+6
11weeks pregnant :D

Feelin abit crappy today and so tired so MIL took lil one for a bit so enjoyin some peace. Had a lovely stroll to park this mornin too so thats probably helped ware me out.

Breakfast - 2 shortbread fingers, 2 bowls coco pops
Lunch - cheese on toast
Dinner - garlic bread, chips, onion rings
Snacks -
Exercise - walk to park 90mins

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Total loss - 7lbs

Last edited:
15+6weeks Pregnant

Hi all im back and officially a "mrs" lol
Had the best wedding day ever it was truely amazin :) everything went smoothly and my dress fit perfect.

Im now well into my pregnancy and can now feel the lil one move around :)

Im just one happy lady atm even tho iv probably put on around a stone but im too scared to check lol

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Yr to all my fellow minimins xxx

Back