Kind of silly question about AAM Week...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazz, 29 October 2006 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Today is the beginning of week 5 for me, so technically it is my AAM week, but I'm not too sure.....

Am a little bit worried about portion sizes, and about actually having proper food....I know I had something to eat the other day and I was ok, didnt pig out or anythin afterwards...but now its like I have 'permission' to eat this week....

I also know that this week is a really important part of the SS program, after all, food is a fact of life and will need to be dealt with when I reach my target anyway, but if I didnt do AAM for the full week, amybe 3 or 4 days only, would that be ok?

Any opinions or thoughts greatly appreciated!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

For clients I have that are nervous about AAM, I explain that it is an excellent booster: they learn a little about how small portions can be just as filling; they remain in ketosis; and they KNOW they have the safety net of SS.

If you are really not sure, I sometimes suggest having the AAM every other night, but keeping the options open. You can do this - after all, you managed four weeks without any food at all! :cool:

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks DQ....I think I might just have somethin to eat every other evening....technically I should have started AAM today but couldnt really face the thoughts of real food!! Have just had some chicken & mushroom soup & thats my first pack so far....dam cold has me feeling crap!!!

5. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Hey Kazz

You can also make it a little more interesting by using your soup packs as sauces over chicken or fish...it helps to ensure that you're having your 3 packs and doing AAM at the same time...and is very tasty!! ;)

Good luck...you'll be fine..let us know how you get on! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.