Kindle Kick-Start - Jan

I agree :) I may give yogalates a try later I can do an exercise DVD if I lock myself in the kitchen lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Batteries in, registered my little self on wii fit and then phone call from school- son poorly!!!
I shall definitely meet the challenge tomorrow xxxx

HAVE DONE IT!!!!!!:D

wii001.jpeg

Brilliant Everyone!

Wanna say a big WELL DONE to everyone who has lost weight this week, And to those who have completed the Wii Challenge!!!!

I'm hoping to do the challenge today! :D

Just a quick update for everyone!

I have been in my kitchen today whipping up some healthy and yummy deserts again!

If you like Jelly and Fresh Fruit keep an eye on this blog as I am gonna be posting a How-To Guide as well as pictures of a desert I made today :D

Well I did the challenge, 33 mins on free step aerobics whilst watching tv, did over 3000 steps and burnt something like 150 cals :) Unfortunately my genius boyfriend dropped his mobile in the sink which is what I was planning to use to take a pic of the fit-piggy thing lol But I have done it, I promise :D

Am so chuffed, lost 2.5 lbs this week and achieved my first half stone award in just 2 weeks. Long way still to go but at let I'm on my way xxxx

dextersmum said:
Am so chuffed, lost 2.5 lbs this week and achieved my first half stone award in just 2 weeks. Long way still to go but at let I'm on my way xxxx

Well done that's great :) keep up the great work xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well i never got round to completing the challenge this week as i was away for the weekend!! I started out all full of gd intentions last week to be go when i was away but it didnt last long lol i really think i have gained about 8 pounds!! I will be devastated!! But i was right back on plan today!! So gotta get my bum in gear if i am gonna make this easter challenge i have set myself!!

Date: 19/1/12
Previous Weight: 219.2lbs
Weight Now: 218.0
Loss: 1.2lbs

Not overly happy with this weeks result but a loss is a loss :)

sorry im late this week, i lost a pound

I'm still dieting. 4.5lb off this week :)

Back