kindle - questions

Hi all

Did not get a kindle for Xmas in the end but OH is going to get me one for my birthday and wants to know which one I want. The model I was going go go for was the keyboard One but now there are touch screen ones. What model would you all recommend? Thanks x

Yes and Yes. I really love ebook readers in general. I haven't tried the Kindle specifically, but you can buy all kinds of books online, or get them free. Try Project Gutenberg, that's public domain books.

It really depends on your budget. If you just want a ebook reader than go with kindle but if you have money to spend get either a ipad or asus transformer

Just got home from shopping and we got me a kindle touch :) its on charge now, hope u can work out how to use it lol!

I would be so lost without my kindle. I keep looking at the kindle touch but until the one I have dies on me I won't replace it.
Happy kindle reading x

I'm getting on great with it, have downloaded several free books. It is very easy to use :)

I love my ereader, its not a kindle but its a sony one (dark pink <3) its so much lighter, i used to carry books everywhere with me, only problem is that i like to read in the bath and, well, probably not the best idea lol x

I have a waterproof case for my kindle, I use it in the bath or when I go on holiday and want to read in the pool :D

Back