Kira's Weight Loss Diary :)

i felt really sick and bloated after my pig out from dominoes. we know its not good but we still go ahead and do it!
stick with it and get straight back on track. you will soon see the weight fall off again :)

i hope so. I know its all about getting back on track but im soooo angry for doing it in the first place!! but oh well, today is another day!! Im going to hit they gym/fitness videos every day this week, I am out for dinner and drinks on Friday that I cant get out of!!!

Thanks for the support faf xxxx

Day 22

Onwards and upwards (or should I say downwards :D) after the weigh in this morning and takeaway last night!!! I do really feel like Ive failed myself, but I just have to remember that I am allowed a cheat day once in a while!!:eek:

Here is what I had today:

Breakfast - shakes
lunch - shake
snack - muller rice
dinner - chilli with wholemeal pasta

Didnt make it to the gym, no excuse really, just didnt feel like it. :( will make sure I do some exercise tomorrow before I go to my friends house!

dont worry about day21!! im pretty sure that your not the only one whos had an unneccisary chinese!!you've eaten it now so whats done is done, im pretty sure that you will get rid of the lb v easily!!
it looks like youve jumped back on the wagon now so there we go, dont beat yourself up look at what you have lost instead and use this experience next time the take away menu magically appears in your hands!!!!
well done for what you have lost and keep positive for this week :D
x

Day 23

just a quick entry for today as I havent been on for a while and im struggling to remember what ive eaten!! :)

breakfast - shake
lunch - shake
snack - pear
dinner - chilli with wholemeal pasta
snack - 2 ryvitas

xx

Day 24

another quick entry!!

breakfast - shake
lunch - shake
snack - pear
dinner - Morrisons eat smart pasta bake
with salad
snack - 2x ryvitas
snack - fat free rowntrees jelly :p

x

Day 25

I had a day off work today to go to some recruitment agencies! I had a really good day, feeling alot more confident about finding another job now! also had a good day, although havent been to the gym this week!!:sigh:

breakfast - shake
lunch - shake
snack - 2xryvita
dinner - bowl of branflakes
snack - rowntrees sugar free jelly

have turned down a night out tomorrow due to my bad start this week, so think I may drag my jiggly bum to the gym instead!! lol

xx

Good luck with the job hunting what kinda job u after

Day 26

I was very good today and declined going out for a friends bday dinner as I know I cant be trusted to order food!! Instead I went to a friends house and watched a dvd! Here is what I had today:

Breakfast - shake
snack - pear
Lunch - shake
snack - pear
Dinner - 2x butternut roasties with brown
rice and salad
snack - 1 packet Walkers ready slated crisps (the healthy ones, I think about
110 cals per bag?)

watched The Lovely Bones, wasnt too impressed to be honest!!!

Day 27

Took a trip into town today with my friend who is getting married to get our hen night tops printed!! only 4 weeks away now!!!

Breakfast - shake
Lunch - shake
snack - ryvitas
dinner - 5 vegetable fingers with rice and
salad]
snack - ryvitas

1x cup of tea with 2 sweeteners

Day 28

Sundays are the days I always find the hardest!!! Its my food shopping day, and I used to always have a takeaway on a Sunday night, so I find it tough not gorging in the evenings.

Breakfast - shake
Lunch - shake
snack - ryvitas
snack - ryvitas
dinner - cous cous with chicken,
courgettes and onions
snack - ice cream :(

1x cup of tea with 2 sweeteners

Although I feel bad about the ice cream, in my head it was better to have that than get a takeaway!!!

weigh in day tomorrow!!! eeeeeek!!!:confused:

WEEK 4 WEIGH IN

So, although the weight hasnt gone down, I did my measurements for the first time since I started, and here is what I have lost:

Arms: 1/2 inch
Boobs: 2 inches
Chest: 2 inches
Waist: 4 inches!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
Hips: 1 inch
Legs: 1 inch

So I am really happy with that!!! I now have 9 weeks until the wedding, and have found my motivation again!!! will be back at the gym full force this week!!!

cant wait to see those inches dissapear!!

xxxx

ive just resigned myself to the fact that I cant be trusted to order healthily, and so just wont do it anymore!! lol

although, this week is going to be very tough!! work are taking me out for lunch TWICE, and I cant say no as they are my leaving meals!! oh well, will have to double the gym!! haha!!

Day 29

Back to work today after a weekend off, and I now only have 10 more working days!! Before I know it I will be leaving my job! very scary, but Im kind of excited as well!

Breakfast - shake
snack - pear
lunch - shake
snack - banana
Dinner - 2 butternut roasties with salad
snack - ice cream (oooooppss!!!!:()

Not feeling to bad about the ice cream though, as I finished off the box so no more risk of eating anymore!! also, I went to the gym tonight and worked really hard!

back on track tomorrow with good snacks and maybe a smaller dinner to make up for the ice cream!!

Day 30

An ok day today, but not great. I had my leaving lunch with the team I work with, and we went to Zizzi's!! MY FAV!! I had my usual, Stozzapreti pesto pasta, and a couple of slices of cheesy garlic bread, but I dont feel too bad about it!!

Breakfast - shake
Lunch - Zizzis (as described above)

4 cups of tea with 3 sweeteners in each

So I dont feel too bad today as adding up my snacks, my dinner, and my shake, I think I may have only gone over my calorie allowance slightly!! no gym tonight, back on it tomorrow!!

Back