Kira's Weight Loss Diary :)

thanks Rhi, its hard, but its definitely helping to have something to focus on!! have managed to steer clear of the booze this weekend as well which has been very difficult!!! :)

Day 12

Not a bad day today, although really wanted a takeaway in the evening as it was Friday!! that was my usual treat each week, im finding it really difficult to not have it!! but havent given in yet, so doing well!!

here is what I had today:

Breakfast - shake
Lunch - shake
snack - muller rice
dinner - chilli with wholemeal pasta
(really proud of myself with this
one, I used to pile my plate high
and cover with cheese, this time
about half the portion and no
cheese - and still left about 1/3
as I was full!! stomach capacity
has definitely shrunk!! YIPPEE!!!
:D:D:D)

Also went to a friends for the footie last night, and swerved all doritos/dips/crisps/sausage rolls etc!! very proud of myself!!! only 1 more day until weigh in again, I hope I see another loss!!xx

Day 13

was up super early this morning (well, super early for me on a weekend - 7.45am!!:confused:) and as I couldnt get back to sleep I went straight to the gym!! had a really good workout and it really set me up for the day! if only I could get up and go in the morning before work on weekdays!! haha!!

Here is what I had today:

Breakfast - vanilla shake (first time I tried
this, and wasnt too keen!!:()
Lunch - shake
snack - 2 ryvitas
Dinner - turkey escalope with salad and
cottage cheese

Drinks - 2 cups of tea with 3 sweeteners
in each(mum came over for a
chat and a film in the afternoon!)

Even though this is my saturday food log, im writing it on sunday, and so back to work tomorrow. I have 4 more weeks at work!! eeeeekk!!! need to get my bum in gear and find another job!! hopefully something will come up soon!!

xx

Day 14

Just a quick entry for today, as didnt do any exercise!! oops!!

Heres what I had:

Breakfast: shake
Lunch - shake
Snack - 2 x ryvita
Snack - muller rice
Dinner - Morrisons "Eat Smart" chicken
tikka masala with salad

Weigh in day tomorrow!!!

WEEK 2 WEIGH IN

Oh dear, not too happy about todays result - I've only lost 1 1/2 lbs!! I know thats still a loss, but i was hoping for 2 or 3lbs, as I really havent had an slip ups. Im wondering if it is the muller rice ive been having the last week. I read somewhere on here that the sugar content in slimfast alone puts you slightly over your daily allowance for sugar, so maybe the sugar in the muller rice is being detrimental?? Im not sure, maybe in just making excuses for only going to the gym twice last week!!

But I am still determined, even more so this week!! I am desperate to see the scales move slightly more at weigh in 3!!

More gym this week, and im back to fruit for 2 of my 3 snacks, so hopefully I will see a bigger loss next week!!xxx

thanks flower, it really helps knowing that I have the support from you girls on here!! like you say, its still a good loss, and I havent gained which is always a bonus! thanks again xx

Day 15

I was back in "the zone" today, really proud of myself for not falling off the wagon, despite losing my job and having a not great weigh in this week!! But I had a "perfect" day (if there is such a thing) and worked soooo hard at the gym as well!! :eek:

Breakfast - shake
snack - pear
Lunch - shake
Snack - banana
Dinner - chicken with salad and cottage
cheese

Drinks - only water - 3 litres!! :D

Gym - was there an hour and 45, and burned off 550cals!! :D

Roll on tomorrow!! Im hungry for this weeks weigh in now, I will see a loss!! haha!! xx

Day 16

bad day today. not for eating, im just really moody!! ive been snapping at everyone - i think the stress of my job situation is getting to me! and im really aching from the gym yesterday (although im pleased, as I know I obvs worked hard).

Despite the bad mood, I had a good food day:

Breakfast - shake
snack - pear
Lunch - shake
snack - banana
dinner - bowl of bran flakes with raisins
with skimmed milk
snack - very small bowl of branflakes
(sometimes I just get the taste for
them!! :confused:)

Back at the gym tomorrow night, although have to dodge the world cup bbq tomorrow at work!!!

Well done on the loss,, all losses are good and slow and steady keeps the weight off

Day 17

Much better mood today, i think the footie cheered me up! Work held a bbq at lunch time which I managed to steer clear of, and we all sat downstairs infront of the big screen to watch the match! really nice afternoon!

breakfast - shake
snack - pear
lunch - shake
snack - banana
snack - 2x ryvita
dinner - 1/4 fishcake (started eating it but
it didnt taste right so binned the
whole dinner!)
dinner round 2 - bowl of branflakes
(loving them atm!!)

I am going to have a proper dinner tomorrow, for the last 2 nights I've just had cereal! think I will have pasta with something, havent had pasta for a while!!

Day 18

just a quick entry for day 18 as I havent been on here for a couple of days and must note down all food before the weigh in on Monday!!!

So today I had:

Breakfast - shake
snack - banana
Lunch - shake
snack - 1/2 banana
Dinner - chilli with wholemeal pasta (small portion)
snack - 2x ryvitas

xx

Day 19

Oh dear. :(It was bound to happen sooner or later. Today was the first day I cheated and went off the rails. :mad: I was out with my best friend in London for her wedding dress fitting, then we went for lunch, and it just went downhill from there!! this is why I have stayed away from eating out and takeaways, I cant be trusted to order!!!:sigh:

Breakfast - shake
Lunch/dinner - Zizzi's Strozzapreti Pesto
Rosso (chicken with pasta
in creme fraiche :eek:, with
spring onions, mushrooms
and pesto)
Desert - (there were 4 of us out for lunch,
so we ordered 4 different deserts
and shared them all!! Chocolate
melt, cheesecake, eton mess and
icecream!! :mad:

To be fair to myself we got to the resturant at about 3, left at about 6, and then I didnt have the need to eat anything else in the evening, but I still think altogether it will have been 2000 calories!! i cant believe I used to do that on a weekly basis!! i think it shows how aware I have become of what im putting in my mouth! I also felt SO bloated all evening, very uncomfortable (and I used to feel like that all the time!!)

So not a good day all in all. Back on track tomorrow. Im now worried about Monday's weigh in!!!:(

Day 20

I have redeemed myself today. :D

Breakfast - shake
Lunch - shake
snack - 2x ryvita
Dinner - shake
Snack - 2x ryvita

Drinks - 2x cups of tea with 3 sweeteners
in each

I didnt actually mean to not eat in the evening. I had all my chicken cubed up in the fridge ready for a very healthy meal before going to a friends bbq at 6. I wanted to make sure I ate before I went so I wasnt tempted by the food. So at about 3.30, I sat on the sofa to watch tv, and somehow fell asleep and woke up at 6.30!!!:eek: as I was already late, I just jumped in the shower, dried my hair and went to leave, when I realised I hadnt eaten!! I didnt want a repeat of yesterday, so I thought I would just have another shake, and see how I went. I was a little bit hungry, and I definitely dont plan on doing this again, but I do feel more on track after my terrible day the day before!:(

xxx

Day 21

oh dear oh dear oh dear. :(:(:cry::cry::break_diet:

I have well and truly fallen off the wagon.

Today I was ok in the morning and the afternoon; had my usual 2 shakes and ryvita's for a snack. then......

I ordered a chinese!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry with myself!! especially as it was the night before my weigh in!!! and i felt sooo sick after eating it, I had completely stuffed myself!!! :jelous:

not feeling good.

but tomorrow is another day.

WEEK 3 WEIGH IN

Due to my "fatty fatty boom boom" evening last night, I have put on a pound. gggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why do I do it?? I know I sure as hell dont need it, I actually hate the feeling of being stuffed now, but I couldnt help it.

Im convinced I would be a size 6 if someone surgically removed my tastebuds. not a happy girly today.

Sorry for the moan everyone, just very frustrated and angry at myself. I dont mind sts, but gaining isnt good.

Im off to grumble all day. :(

Back