Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

Thanks Pesty! Finding it a bit tough at the mo with all the yummy food I keep seeing in the shops! Oh well, I've got to where I wanted to get to for Christmas, so my aim is to stay there until New Year and then get the last bit off :)

Diary for today...

Thursday 9th December - Red Day

Breakfast - Oats so Simple (Hex B 1) with 200 ml skimmed milk (Hex A 1, rest to be used in tea).

Snacks - 2 Cadbury's roses (4 syns)

Lunch - Going to go M&S and get some ready cooked chicken (no skin), 198g new potatoes (Hex B 2) and some mixed veg. Fruit of some sort.

Dinner - Omelette with mushrooms, onion, 21g cheddar, pepper, prawns (they may go on the side, can't decide if a prawn omelette is weird!). Mixed veg (1/2 syn due to sweetcorn), tomato ketchup (1 syn). Shape Zero yoghurt.

I want to go to the gym, but I've got some housework and ironing to catch up on, so will do half hour on Wii Fit once I've caught up on all my chores!

Kirsty xx

Amendments to yesterday's diary...

Hex A 2 was milk in a small skinny latte
Hex B 2 was 21g cheese (didn't have potatoes).
No mixed veg but had salad cream at lunch, gonna allow 4 syns and 2 for ketchup so 10syns yday.

Busy day at work today so updating on train whilst I can!

Friday 10th December - Green day

Breakfast - 28g porridge oats (hex b 1) with 150ml milk (part of hex a 1) & water, banana.

Snack - skinny latte (allowing rest of hex a 1 and 2 syns)

Lunch - microwave rice of some kind (allow 2 syns), Tesco taco bean mix, 42g LF cheese (hex a 2). Fruit.

Dinner - tesco light choices creamy mushroom pasta (1.5 syns), salad.

Might have a sneaky bottle of beer at footy later so that'll be 11 syns today

Xxx

What footy u watching later hun?

Your doing really well huni! Your diaries always look so yummy!! xx

Awww thanks love. I am loving my green days at the mo!

Going to watch QPR v Watford with my dad...it's on TV so could have stayed in and watched it in the warm, but it's just not the same!

xxx

Aww that'd be cool! I'd love to go to a game with my dad!

I go to Chelsea games with my OH, it is definitly better being there than watching it at home!! Apart from the first time i took my 11 yr old brother and Chelsea lost to Sunderland 3-0!!!! lol

I hope you have a good time babe x

Aww that'd be cool! I'd love to go to a game with my dad!

I go to Chelsea games with my OH, it is definitly better being there than watching it at home!! Apart from the first time i took my 11 yr old brother and Chelsea lost to Sunderland 3-0!!!! lol

I hope you have a good time babe x

Oh I watched that game (which I kind of enjoyed as I don't really like Chelsea - I blame my dad, it's a really old rivalry thing from when QPR were actually any good).

Although they're going for 20 games unbeaten tonight which is pretty impressive - they're on BBC2 so switch over and give me a wave :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend. I've opted for mulled wine over beer, which I am drinking now. Nom.

I've picked at a couple of bits today so I'm overestimating at 17 syns for today, taking my tally to a million for the week.

xxx

So the football yesterday was pants but all the other results went our way so we're still top of the league. Hurrah.

In other news, I've been terribly off plan today. But shall write down what I've eaten

Breakfast - frozen berries

Lunch - simply fuller longer flatbread from m&s, one scoop ice cream in a cone

Dinner - pate on three small bits of bread and salad, Toby carvery, bit of each meat, lots of veg, massive yorkie, 2 roast potatoes, gravy.

Snacks - 6 quality street, a mince pie, 5 Haribo

And I went to a body attack class this morning which nearly killed me

xxx

Diary for today - was a bit naughty yesterday, as ate a few Quality Street but I shouldn't have gone over my syns for the day.

Today's diary...

Monday 13th December - Extra Easy

Breakfast - Oats So Simple (Hex B) with 150 ml milk, with mixed berries added in.

Snack - Costa medium skinny latte (3.5 syns)

Lunch - Mug shot, Small sushi snack pack (max 2 syns), pear.

Dinner - TBC but will involve pork....may just grill them with some Soy Sauce and have it with mixed veg and potato wedges. Shape Zero

Kirsty xxx

Dinner was pork in a mushroom sauce on my jacket potato with mixed veg. And to start....half a cheese and onion pasty. But it was my after WI treat, so all good.

Lost 1.5lbs this week which was massively unexpected :)

Today is my work Christmas party....I think it could be a flexi syn day!

Tuesday 14th December - Green Day

Breakfast - Fruit and Fibre (Hex B plus 3 syns) and skimmed milk (part of Hex A 1).

Lunch - Chick pea dhal and Veetee rice (1.5 syns). Activia snackpot.

Pre drinking snack - Mugshot.

Dinner - Alcohol?

xxx

It wasn't a meal exactly...it was a liquid dinner.

I literally ate about three bits of sushi and tempura veg. Awful. I drank god knows how much. Was sick this morning. Lovely.

My food for today - not sure what plan this is (I reckon off plan!).

Breakfast - Sausage sandwich with ketchup.

Snack - One digestive (this is progress, could have eaten 5).

Lunch - TBC

Dinner - I think I may just have some soup of some sort.

xxx

Thanks for the recipe!! Im not sure we have a carluccios in Chelmsford - do i need to buy them online?

Sorry to hear your not feeling to well huni, hangovers are a bummer and require comfort food, try and keep it on plan tho hun, your doing really well!! Dont let an off plan night turn into an off plan next day!! xx

Back