Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Still not decided if i do SE or EE yet haha will update tomorrow x but breakfast and lunch been enough for SE

you still have loads of superfree in your dinner and you could always miss out the peas and add more of the other veg?? thats if you want to stay se, personally i can only do it for a short time lol either way you on plan! xxxx

Just popping in to say hi Kirsty :wavey:

I can see you are doing great - so much enthusiasm - gonna see if I can catch some of that from you :p

Thanks guys well managed 2/3 dinner so success express :)

Lunch

ForumRunner_20130624_192006.png

Fruit with lunch

ForumRunner_20130624_192028.png

Dinner veg was peas carrot onion celery spring onion one red pepper and mushrooms

ForumRunner_20130624_192113.png

Morning hunni, food looking good! hows you today? glad you got the pea dilema sorted lol xxxx

Tuesday 25th June - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken, apple and green tea

L - Chicken & rice soup (Celery/carrots/leeks/peas)

S - Box of melon, pineapple and strawberries

D - quorn spaghetti bolognase (Chopped tomatoes, vine tomatoes, mushrooms, carrot, onion, spring onions, peppers, celery) with 3 meat free meatballs (1 syn)

Syns - 1
Weekly - 67.5/105

Just received a nice motivational text from my slimming world consultant to remind me i just need to lose 2.5lbs to get my club ten :) its something iv never achieved at sw before i usually quit before then but this times different :) shes such an amazing consultant so sad she just a temp one till we get a new one :( x

hats a great thing for your consultant to do! I never hd one that nice, which is why I decided to go it alone just do it on here instead...and I've stuck to it far longer than any of my previous attempts!! Wow you're so close to club 10!! good luck hun! xx

Back