Kirsty - Determined it will work :)

Awww thanks hun

Been a **** day

First off I gained tonight absolutely gutted as been so good and under syns lots speed foods ended up getting upset in class so embarassed

Granda still really really ill and so stressed out about that and to top it miss my baby girl Trixie rip :(

Onwards and upwards I guess haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So sorry you're having such a bad day :( I really hope your grandad picks up soon, it's awful watching someone you love being poorly.
I think people for get how much a pet becomes part of your family and when you lose them it's heart breaking. She looked a lovely little dog.
The weight gain could be stress, when you're stressed you produce cortisol which makes you put on weight so that and an upset routine could be the reason for the gain. Hopefully it will sort itself out for next week.
I'll keep you in my thoughts, I hope things get better for you x x x

So sorry you're having such a bad day :( I really hope your grandad picks up soon, it's awful watching someone you love being poorly.
I think people for get how much a pet becomes part of your family and when you lose them it's heart breaking. She looked a lovely little dog.
The weight gain could be stress, when you're stressed you produce cortisol which makes you put on weight so that and an upset routine could be the reason for the gain. Hopefully it will sort itself out for next week.
I'll keep you in my thoughts, I hope things get better for you x x x
Thanks that made me feel a bit better as was so upset no idea how iv gained could it be extra fluid too i upped drinks and had an extra 3 cups green tea a day lol.

Hi hun, how you feeling today? Hope you're ok x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app
A bit better today decided that i aint giving up so thats good :)

Today is Success Express
B - Melon, Pineapple, Bananna and ff yoghurt with green tea
S - Tangerine
L - Super Speed Soup
S - Apple and tangerine
D - Chicken in slow cooker with chopped tomatoes, celery, leek, carrot served on a veg medley of cabbage brocolli & Leek, with sw coleslaw (0.5syn for tbsp el mayo) on side
S - 2 x Hex b bread so two big slices and 1 cheese triangle with chicken and tomatoes
Syns - 1.5 (1 for advent and 0.5 for el mayo)

Hi Kirsty how are you doing hun - hope your grandad picks up, it's not nice when your loved ones are ill. I wouldn't worry about the weigh in- it's not unusual to STS or gain when stressed, I'm sure the loss will show next week- just keep doing what you're doing and you will def get where you want to be. Hope you have a less stress weekend with lots of hugs from your fella - sure he knows how important they are!!!! Take care xx

Sorry iv not been around guys

Feel like iv not stopped at all for past few weeks

Granda was getting s bit better but took steps backwards today! Tonight he looked awful worst I seen him he kept telling mt aunt to get out as he didnt want her seeing him die he thinks the nurses are trying to kill him he is so confused and its such a shame as he was so good last night!

However iv managed to stay completely on plan the past week! Having a mixture of success express green and ee having 61 syns for the week

I hope you are all good and thanks for thr support

I will try ti catch up soon but im.not long in from hospital and im headinf to bed im shattered and not sleeping very well x

Sorry your grandad isn't getting better, fingers crossed he picks up soon. I hope you're looking after yourself as well it's too easy to forget about that when you have a lot on. And good luck for WI tonight x x x

Popping on to quickly update you!

Lost 2.5lbs no idea why as ate less speed foods than past two wreks and iv gained but have been really good all week just glad now 2lbs from target

Granda is a bit better but got really bad monday and tue morning before passing a blood clot in his urine?? Poor soul was away with the fairies when he had it and we had no idea why turns out this could have done it he slowly getting better but not been ip tonight had fudge at vet he booked in to get his teeth done tomorrow again so worried but sure he be ok and I just weighed and left class so I can go wrap xmsd pressies and my sisters bday pressies for sunday

Will catch up u guys later xxx

Thank you

Well im pleased to say granda been improving past few days he had a blood clot which passed the other day and what was causing the confusing from beginning of week he is now eating drinking and off drips also even took a few steps so happy

Not visiting tonight as down at pauls

Fudge got his teeth done and the lil trooper is fine eating and drinking fine and doing good has a check up tomorrow

Iv been good today and out to weatherspoons for dinner going have the chicken skewers rice and salad :) a few drinks too

Hope you are all well?

Thanks for well wishes x

Back