kirsty2012 diary...loosing it bigtime in 2009

Glad your doing well hun,dont beat your self up if you eat all your points.
So when is your wi day? x

monday, figure that way i'll be better behaved over the weekends lol

9lbs on over xmas opps oh well, sneaked a look this morning and was 2lbs down on the second morning so hoping to lose about 4-5 by next monday.

Can well and truly say tho i enjoyed every 9lbs of that lol.

Well today has been another good day so far ( i find evenings the worse ) and sometimes have a constant head battle going on, saying go on eat it, have it, it won't matter. Then the good me saying nooooo i wanna be slimmer come summer and go to rhodes in sept 4 stone lighter.

so at the min good me is winning and i need it to stay that way x

Good luck with your re-start - sounds like its all good so far! xxx

Dont worry about your 9lb i'm sure you enjoyed every bit of it as i did my 4lb.
Just think by Monday i am sure you will be down at least 5.
Good luck

i bet most of your gain will be fluid rather than fat, so am sure you will have a decent portion of it off by next WI :) hope you have a good day today xxx

Thanks girls, well on day 4 and doing good, have tried to walk more this week and stayed within my points and it feels good to feel in control again.

Think i'm going to have a healthy living spag bol tonight for 6.5points having a CBA night lol

Just really need to get this out ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm so sick of life at the moment......i'm trying my hardest to lose weight and i get emotional obstacle after obstacle, my youngest of 4 is special needs and my 3rd youngest my only boy has been hardwork since day one and had he been my 1st baby would have been my last.

my youngest was a surprise and i found out i was having her when my son was 6mths old.

The pyschcologist sp? comes to see Talia the one with special needs but also has started looking at my son for his behaviour and now wants him assessing for his attention span. Its like he tries to be a good boy but has these mad hours where he is really nasty.

he will be 4 in april and the 1st month of nursery in sept he loved and couldn't wait to get in there. and he was potty trained, then he started soiling hiself in school, so i get that problem sorted and he swaps it for cryin, screaming kicking everytime we take him to nursery. Its like he swaps one problem for another!!

He comes home from nursery and he's happy he says he has enjoyed his day, so why the fuss??

He was truly awful yesterday afternoon after nursery, he was reapeating everything thing i said when i was telling him off then started hitting and kicking me and when i ignored that he rammed a toy into my foot.

and all this stress is so making me wanna say sod it and stuff my face, which is so not what i wann really do as loosing weight is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment.

Aww hun, sending you some hugs hunni, you are doing such a wonderful job with your children and your diet, hope things get easier for you very soon chick.xxx

Thanks hunny xx these things are sent to try us eh? Good news is scales are showing 6 and a 1/4 pound loss since monday x

fantastic well done.xxx

sorry to hear about your little one playing up.. i was reading in the ww magazine yesterday about certain e-numbers which supposedly have a strong effect on children.. it recommended swapping juice for flavoured water etc to see if that had any effect on their behaviour..

anyway, well done on your potential loss - bet its even better by monday! have a good day, hope your littl'un calms down a bit for you xxx

Back