Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

Tuesday 30 August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea traingle and turkey

Snack - peach

Lunch - massive salad with 3 x lettuce, radish, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onions with chicken with no skin and instead of a dressing i bought sweet chilli chicken from marks and spencer (1 syn) was gorgeous

Dinner - quorn chicken chilli, with musrhooms, courgette, celery, onion, peppers and syn free chips

Snacks - small ripple (4.5 syns)

Drinks - water

syns = 5.5 syn

Exercise - 20 min power walk, 1 hour zumba and 20 min walk with dog

Last edited:
Ohhh my God your dogs are gorgeous!!! :D They really are fab. So well looked after too, that's obvious from the pics! I have two golden retrievers, I have a Roxy too :) and my male is called Teddy. Roxy is almost 2 and Teddy is 1 and a half. They are my babies!

Just saw on your food diary about the dressing that you used on your salad, have you ever tried the Frylight Balsamic dressing? It's really nice! And syn free as far as I know!

P.S. here's some pics :cool:

Attachments

• photo(13).jpg
    photo(13).jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 54
  • photo(14).JPG
    photo(14).JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 215325_1915704765016_1013854096_2233920_6464059_s.jpg
    215325_1915704765016_1013854096_2233920_6464059_s.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 35
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 56
Omg your dogs are so cute!!

I used to have a half collie/half retriever she was best most fantastic natured dog ever. My two little monsters are terrors but wouldnt change them for the world...infact i would id learn them to actually coem back when off lead we cant let them off as they just round up people/cars etc so too dangerous lol!!

I have i really like it and the cesear one too but there was nowhere to buy it on my break :(

Hope your getting on well WI day arghh x

31st August - EE

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, 1 x dairlea traingle and chicken

Snack - peach and bananna

Lunch - salad with tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, lettuce, rocket, spinach, peppers with aberdeen angus roast beef slices, wiltshire ham slices and sweet chilli chicken from m&s (1 syn)

Snack - apple

Dinner - after wi i having a venison burger (1 syn), small brown roll (6 syns), syn free chips with salad with 2 tbsp extra low fat mayo (1 syn)

Total syns - 9 syns

Drinks - water

Exercise - 2 x 20 min power walks and 30 min walk with dog

Hoping for a loss tonight!!!

Last edited:
1st September 2011 - Green Day

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, 1 x dairlea triangle and quorn chicken meat

Snack - bananna

Lunch - most random lunch but really fancied it - baked potato with beans, red onion and fat free cottage cheese and chive.... was gorgeous!

Snack - apple or nectraine

Dinner - after the gym tonight im having quorn spaghetti bolognase with quorn mince, mushrooms, peppers, onions and my he cheese

Supper - 2 x small brown bread, toasted with poached eggs

Drinks - water all day

Exercise - 2 x 20 min power walks, gym not sure how long will update tomorrow!!

syns - 0 planned
weekly - 0/105

Congratulations on your 2.5 lbs !! That's brill. Are you delighted? Your lunch is a bit random but actually sounds delicious! You're great with all the exercising, I really need to get back into it but just can't seem to find time in the day for it! Unless I get up really early and go to the gym :( Once I get settled back at work and into a routine I'll start going straight after work, I finish at 2.30 everyday so could go to the gym and be home by 4! In theory! Hope you had a nice day :)

Hey,

Had a lovely day thanks how did your day plan out? Managed about an hour and half of cardio again at the gym last night but struggled this week as loaded with cold!!

Today is an EE Day

Breakfast – 2 x small brown bread, 2 x dairlea triangles and chicken

Snack – nectarine

Lunch – massive chicken salad, mainly lettuce, red onion, mixed peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, sweetcorn and mixed lettuce leafs with balsamic vinegar

Snack – apple

Dinner – sw chicken satay (my favourite slimming world meal) with syn free chips, served with peppers, mushrooms and onions (3 syns)

Snack – grapes/bananna

Drinks – water and diet irn bru (I have fizzy juce at weekends only)

Syns – 3/15 and weekly 3/30

Exercise – 30 min power walk, 20 min walk with doggies

Much planned for weekend??

Im saving my syns for the weekend!!!

Oh where did you get your chicken satay recipe? Haven't tried that one yet. I'm looking forward to the weekend, going to try to stay focussed and eat well! No alcohol this week! :)

Hey Guys,

Been not too good this weekend and not had a chance to get on been a very busy weekend - got myself a new boyfriend ;) and my sister got engaged so been lots of celebrations!!

Will update later and be completely honest with what iv ate back to it today :)

How has everyones weekend been?

I got the recipe on slimming world website last year want me to type it up?

Thanks Kirsty

Hey Guys,

Well to be honest iv been awful on diet since saturday as my sister got engaged and was on a date on saturday!! I am going to be honest with what i ate and have them as flexi syn bad days haha!!!

Saturday 3rd September - EE

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, poached eggs and mushrooms with 1 dairlea triangle

Lunch - slice white plain bread, with marg, mr kipling strawberry cake...start of being bad!!

Dinner - out for dinner so cajan chicken pasta (Tried to be semi good), gave away my two bigs of garlic bread which i love!!

Drinks - about 8 vodka and diet coke!!

Sunday 4th September - EE

Brunch - roll from garage white with square sausage, 1/2 slice black pudding and grilled bacon

Dinner - steak pie (Home made) with carrots, peas and mashed potatoes

Drinks - water and 1 sip of moet thankfully didnt like it so saved syns

I did pass on the chocolate fudge cake, rest of alcohol all day and just ate half my dinner!!

Monday 5th September - EE

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

Snack - bananna

Lunch - salad from m & s with no dressing and chicken and sweet chilli from m&s (1 syn), sister bought me a celebratory coffee from costa (Skimmed mocha can i use hea as milk?? if so making it only 6 syns)

Dinner - chicken rogan josh from new mag (1/2 syn i think ill check later), with rice and lots of veg

Syns - 7.5 if i can use HE if not another bad day haha!! BUT apart from coffee i being good!!!

Exercise - 30 min walk with doggies, 40 min power walk

Hey! Big congrats to your sister on her engagement and to you on your new boyfriend! You've definitely had an eventful weekend! I am SO jealous of the white roll you had ... mmmm I can just taste it now! Boldness! I'm just getting ready to go to wi now, it's bucketing rain here and I'm off in my lightest summer clothes to get weighed. The things we do !!! :p

Tuesday 6th September – EE

Breakfast – 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

Snack – grapes

Lunch – chicken salad with marks and spencer Sardinia tomato salad with no dressing, sweet chilli sauce (1 tbsp – 1 syn), chicken from m&s sweet chilli chicken (1 syn), WW yoghurt

Snack – nectarine

Dinner – from this weeks mag turkey and bacon hot pot but we made it chicken and bacon and didnt use the gravy granules so syn free, with carrots, mushrooms and brocolli

Drinks – water

Exercise – 45 minute power walk, 1 hour Zumba

Syns – 2 syns

Last edited:
Hi kirsty thought i would join in on this as ive got the same goal as you i want to be a stone and a half lighter by xmas

I went to SW in march and done around 8lb then left as everyone said i looked fine but few years back i was 10 stone so i no now being 11stones 12 im not looking good lol

So i just cant wait to see the results i re started yday and feeling really positive this time around :)))

xxx

Back