Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

Hey Cheryl,

Goodluck with your journey do you have a food diary i can look at too?

I got wi tonight really nervous as been so bad this week with my sister getting engaged been lots of naughty foods and drinks around!!

Tomorrow i go away for weekend so going to be hard but ill lose if i gain!!

Goodluck :) x

7th September 2011 - EE

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and turkey meat

Snack - nectraine

Lunch - chicken salad same as yesterday (2 syns)

Snack - apple

Snack before wi - ww yoghurt

Dinner - spaghetti bolognase (sw style with mushrooms/onions and peppers/pasatta)

Drinks - water all day

Syns - 2 syns

Exercise - 1 hour power walk, walking dogs 20 mins

Im backkkkkkkkk

Will be honest iv been awful and off plan since last thursday but todays start of a new week

I gained another 0.5 this week but was very very luck was expecting about 4lbs!! So was way chuffed - i had chinese/ chippy/ hot dogs/ pizza and deep fried chips/ chocolate/ crisps and alcohol eeekkk not to forget the pre packed sandwiches at 26 syns each :O so been a lucky girl and hammered gym other day 1 hour and half cardio and zumba right after! Off to gym tonight again!!!

So today

15th September 2011 - EE

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

Snack - apple

Lunch - chicken salad, lots lettuce (3 different types), tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, peppers and beetroot with sweet chilli sauce (2.5 syns) and a shape yoghurt 0% fat (0.5 syn)

Dinner - planned as quorn chilli - chopped tomatoes, celery, onion, mushrooms, peppers, red kidney beans with quorn mince and rice

Drinks - water all day

Syns - 3 syns

Exercise - 40 min power walk, 1 hour 30 mins at gym

hope we are all well??

Friday 16th September - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and ham

S - apple/peach

L - chicken salad

D - out for dinner i asked for baked potato with no butter, had chicken wrapped in bacon (Took off fat) with BBQ sauce (not alot so 5 syns) with salad

Bf had dessert i didnt touch it :)

Drinks - 2 vodkas (5 syns)

Total - 10 syns

Saturday 17th September - EE

Didnt feel well so didnt really eat

Dinner - spaghetti with el mince, onions, peppers, mushrooms and courgette (ate about 1.3 plate)

Snack - 2 x small brown bread, with chicken and dairlea triangle with tomatoes

Drinks - out with friends as felt a bit better 10 vodkas and diet coke - 25 syns (Opppsss) and water rest of day

Syns - 25

Exercise - danced night away!! and 25 min power walk

Sunday 18th September - EE

Brunch - 2 x white crispy rolls (6.5 each = 13 syns), with tomato, chicken and hea cheese

Dinner - chicken with rice and home made sauce with stir fry packet, peppers, onion, beansprouts and mushrooms

Drinks - water all day

Syns - 13 syns

Exercise - 2 x 25 min walks with dogs

19th September - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

S - apple

L - chicken salad with 3 types lettuce, red onion, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber and beetroot with sweet chilli sauce (2.5 syns)

D - home made turkey burger with salad, home made coleslaw (1 syn), 2 x small brown bread (5 syns) and syn free chips

Total syns - 8.5 syns
Drinks - water all day
Exercise - 40 min power walk, 30 min stroll at lunch around shops

20th September 2011 - EE (Same as yesterday enjoyed it so much)

S - apple and plum

L - salad with 3 types lettuce, red onion, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber and jalapenos with chicken and sweet chilli sauce (2.5 syns)

S - apple

D - home made turkey burger with salad, home made coleslaw (1 syn), 2 x small brown bread (5 syns) and syn free chips

Total syns - 8.5 syns

Drinks - water all day

Exercise - 40 min power walk, 1 hour zumba

21st September - ee wi day!!

Breakfast - 2 x small brown bread, chicken and dairlea triangle

Snack - apple

Lunch - cajan chicken salad with sweet chilli sauce, 3 types lettuce, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, sweetcorn and beetroot (2.5 syns)

Weigh in.. had a hi fi bar (6 syns)

Dinner - fry up type dinner - quorn sausage, quorn burger, egg, bacon, beans, mushrooms, peppers and onions fried in fry light and syn free chips

Drinks - water

Exercise - 40 min power walk, 20 min walk with dogs and 25 min stroll round shops

Syns 9.5 syns

Last edited:
So sorry to hear about your boyfriends dad :( RIP

Sounds like you've had a good week, and I'm sure all the dancing must have canceled out the syns!

CAnt wait to hear how wi went :)

lost 2.5lbs yayyyyyyyyy :)

Im going to be bad this weekend i can just tell, boyfriend staying sat we also having people up to arrange sisters engagement party/wedding so we got a buffet going on i may try do some slimming world things, sunday staying at my boyfriends and monday the funeral so its a hard few days!!

Ill stick to plan best i can!!!

Todays food diary plan 22 September - EE

snack - apple

Lunch - hot and sour soup (5.5 syns)

Snack - plum

Dinner - tuna pasta salad didnt have it yesterday (1 syn)

Drinks - water

Exercise - gym and 40 min power walk

Syns - 6.5

Last edited:
Woo hoo well done, 2.5lbs is a great loss! My weekend is not looking great either, it's my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow and I'm gona get him a (small) cake just for the two of us to have at home, and then we're going out for a meal on Saturday night with all his family so there'll be more cake and drinks! Will have to try to be on my best behaviour, I would LOVE to get my 1.5 stone award on Monday and get down into the 10 stones!! Here's hoping for a good weekend for both of us!

Hey,

Weekend was great apart from boyfriends dads funeral yesterday but like you disasterous food wise!!

Friday 23/09/2011 - EE

B - 2 x toast small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

S - apple

L - chicken salad with beetroot, sweet chilli sauce (2.5 syns)

D - spaghetti carbonara (sw friendly) with peas, onions, mushrooms and peppers

Drinks - water all day

syns - 2.5 syns

Exercise - 40 min power walk

Saturday 24 september - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken with tomatoes

L - out for lunch - chicken and bacon brown bread sandwich and lentil soup

D - mum made buffet as guests round i nibbled

Drinks - water, vodka diet coke x 8

Syns - way to many

Exercise - walked dogs, 20 mins, shopping 3 hours

Sunday 25 September - EE

Breakfast - 2 rolls, chicken and tomatoe

Dinner - 1/2 small fish supper

Drinks - water/4 vodka's diet coke

Syns - way to many another bad food day!!

Monday 26 September - EE

B - 2 x toast (White), butter

Dinner - slimming world friendly fish and chips with peas (NO SYNS back on track after funeral)

Drinks - diet coke, water

Syns - 15??

Overall bad food weekend but hoping as been good before and as of now ill maybe sts just need to wait and see been a bad week with bf dad dying so been hard!!!

Today 27 Sept 2011 - EE

B - ham on toast, small brown bread with dairlea traingle

S - plum and hifi bar (6 syns)

L - chicken salad

D - quorn chilli with rice, mushrooms, onions, peppers and celery, kidney beans

Drinks - water/ can diet irn bru

Exercise - zumba for 1 hour, 40 min power walk

Syns - 10 syns (I started eating a packet of crisps ate about a third of packet so counting 4 syns felt guilty so put in bin and took can diet irn bru instead :) go me!!!)

Hi Kirsty, I lol-ed at your crisp episode! Good on you for putting them down and going for something else, I don't think I would've been able to! Looks like you've had a good day and plenty of exercise! I haven't done any today really, will be going for a walk with the dogs later on. Here's hoping for another good day tomorrow :)

Wednesday 28th September - EE

S - plum

L - chicken salad with sweet chilli sauce (2.5 syns), with added jalepenos and sweetcorn

D - chicken curry

S - hi fi bar and frazzles (11.5 syns)

Total syns - 14 syns

Exercise - 50 min power walk, 30 min walk wi dog

I lost 0.5lbs this week still really happy as been so bad this week, lots hidden bad things like lucozade lots, full fat juice (silly bf got me wrong juice), take aways etc been a hard week

I am now officially off plan till after my holiday haha!! Expecting a gain but ill lose it so not worried going to go enjoy myself!!

Goodluck everyone over next week and help me when im back get on track asap haha!!!

Back