Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

Glad you had a good holiday! I personally think you should just forget about diets on holiday and enjoy yourself! That's what I did too when I was on hols during the summer :) Hope you have a good week, looking forward to your diary entries :)

Well i went back and faced the music after a full two weeks off plan and eating rubbish, cocktails, wine, crisps, sweets, buffet, chinese, chippys, lots of white bread, subways...........i only gained 1lb :) mega mega mega happy thought i was so gaining about 5lbs!!!

So back on track today 100% and start actually losing haha!!

Aim to have lost half a stone by my sisters party in November and 1 stone by Christmas :)

13th October 2011 - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, chicken and a dairlea triangle.

S - Bananna

L - home made soup (Vegetable) - potatoes/leeks/celery and carrots with sweet chilli and limi mini fillets (150g) =
2 syns

S - nectraine and bananna

D - zesty chicken and pea penne pasta from slimming world magazine, with peas/onion/peppers/mushrooms/celery

Syns - 2 syns = weekly 2/105 syns

Drinks - water all day

Exercise - 2 x 20 min power walks

Hi Kirsty, wow that is fab that you only gained a pound! Delighted for you :) I'm sure you'll achieve your stone target by Christmas. Good luck! I'm having a bad week. * week and I am craving chocolate like mad. Not eating right at all !!!

I hope so :)

Weekend wasn't too bad!

Friday 14th October - EE

B - 2 x toast, small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

S - bananna

L - left over pasta from dinner, nectraine

D - home made steak pie (puff pastry and sausage 10 syns), with potatoes, brussel sprouts and green beans

Drinks - water all day

Syns - 10 syns

Saturday 15th October - EE

Brunch - went out with the bf shopping had mushroom soup and brushetta with tomatoes and ham

Dinner - again out opps had lentil soup and half a chicken burger with about two chips!!

Syns - too many but not had anything bad all week so not to worried so took a flexi syn day

Drinks - 4 vodkas and diet coke (10 syns), water

Sunday 16th October - EE

Brunch - 2 x white bread toast with butter (8 syns)

Dinner - chicken with spices in noodles with carrot, pepper, mushroom and celery

Drinks - diet irn bru/water

Syns - 8 syns

Hope you had a good weekend :)

Monday 17th October - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken with a bananna

L - chicken and veg broth (7.5 syns), small white bread (5 syns)

D - Roast chicken with no skin, boiled potatoes, carrots and green beans with chicken gravy (Oxo)

Syns - 12.5 syns
Drinks - water all day
Exercise - 2 x 20 min power walks, 20 min walk with dogs

18th October 2011 - EE

B - toast small brown bread, 1 dairlea traingle and chicken

Snack - Apple

L - chicken salad, with peppers, onions, cucumber, tomatoes, 3 types of lettuce, red onion and jalepenos with sweet chilli sauce (2.5 syns), cup of bovril

D - Turkey thatch from mag (2.5 syns), with green beans and peas

Snack - mini packet of haribos (3.5 syns)

Drinks - water

Syns - 8.5 Syns

Exercise - 20 min power walk and 1 hour zumba

Last edited:
Just had a look through your last few entries ... did you REALLY only have two chips? :p I definitely wouldn't be able to do that. If I had one I'd have to have the whole plate! :) You are getting plenty of super free foods in, I find it difficult to do that sometimes. I dunno what I'd do if it wasn't for melon and strawberries! :)

Im not big on chips and was stuffed even made my bf eat half my chicken burger as i felt bad leaving so much of it!

Dreading wi tonight i just can't seem to get in the right frame of mind just now!!

Tomorrows a new start :) AGAIN lol!!

Going to go shops at weekend and buy lots superfree fruits i love veg and don't mind them in dinners etc but if i aint got fruit at my desk i eat bad things!

Went to eat my small brown bread today only for it to have gone off ended up wasting my full days syns on two bits white bread and butter....my bad!!!

Plan for today to keep me on track as iv been bad allready

19th October 2011 - Green

B - 2 x white bread and butter (15 syns)

S - Apple

L - baked potato with beans and cheese

S - satsuma

D - quorn chicken curry with mushrooms, onions, peppers, celery, chopped tomatoes (Lots of superfree) with syn free chips

Supper - toast with boiled egg (small brown bread Hex b)

Syns - 15 syns

Exercise - 40 min power walk, 20 min walk with dogs

Drinks - water

Last edited:
20th October 2011 - EE

B - 1 weetabix (1/2 hexb) with skiff of milk (I hate milk), fruit cocktail (Pineapple/pear/satsuma/grapes/kiwifruit)

S - bovril

L - quorn chicken curry and boiled rice from lnite dinner, fruit cocktail as earlier

S - hifi light bar (1/2 hex b)

Dinner - home made paella with chicken, choritzo slices (2 syns), prawns, pepper, onion, passata, peas

Supper - fruit cocktail as before but with bananna

Syns - 2 syns
Weekly 2/105 syns

Exercise - 2 x 20 min power walk, 30 min stroll and 20 min walking dogs

Drinks - water all day apart from bovril

Hey looking good, following your journey when i saw your struggling post. Im in East Kilbride and I know you in Scotland.

If you need any help just ask :) Fab that you only gained a 1lb after 2 weeks hol - go you!

Oh and I noticed you dont have HEXA alot. Even though you hate milk you need the calcium to help you loose weight, so maybe add a little cheese or dairyleas into everyday? x

Hey looking good, following your journey when i saw your struggling post. Im in East Kilbride and I know you in Scotland.

If you need any help just ask :) Fab that you only gained a 1lb after 2 weeks hol - go you!

Oh and I noticed you dont have HEXA alot. Even though you hate milk you need the calcium to help you loose weight, so maybe add a little cheese or dairyleas into everyday? x

You know me?? lol.

About the HEXA i hate cheese and milk and dont really like yoghurts its been a constant struggle all my life to get me to take calcium, i kinda cheat with hex a as some days (Rarely though) i have a baked potatoe and beans from the good food shop and im sure its more than the amount cheese im allowed!!

Not sure what i going to do for lunch today didnt bring anything apart from fruit and want something warm sick of mugshots too hmmm!!

You know me?? lol.

About the HEXA i hate cheese and milk and dont really like yoghurts its been a constant struggle all my life to get me to take calcium, i kinda cheat with hex a as some days (Rarely though) i have a baked potatoe and beans from the good food shop and im sure its more than the amount cheese im allowed!!

Not sure what i going to do for lunch today didnt bring anything apart from fruit and want something warm sick of mugshots too hmmm!!

LOL no! Just saw on your profile thing you came from Scotland, don't know where :p

Even if you bought maybe a mild cheddar that has hardly any taste, you could grate it and mix it in with pasta and beans etc?

Is there a canteen you can buy some lentil soup from? Or how about a baked potato and a half tin of beans? x

Oooo small world!

Just had a thought, what about if you heat up a hexa of milk and add options hot chocolate? Then you can have a hot chocolate every day :D

Back