Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

Gd for tommorrow. Ill be popping in with some friends since we can't make thursday. Ill say hallo xx

Wednesday 4th April - RED

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken

S - bananna

L - chicken and vegetable soup and packet chicken meat

S - 6 toffifee (BAD AGAIN :( ) - 12 syns

D - tuna salad (1 syn mayo) with garlic mushrooms

S - toast and poached egg and dairlea triangle

Syns - 13 syns
Weekly -
104 syns

How did you get on? we were just a weigh and go as well x

I gained two also that I didn't think I deserved. Weight loss is not linear lol. My clothes are feeling loser though which is keeping me going!

kirsty_baird_26 said:
Hey
Sorry didnt get chance to talk! I gained 2lb didnt think deserved as much as that but we know how easily i gain! Out for dinner and drinks tomorrow after work, out fri and sat too so dreading next week!!! How did you do? Xx

Deffo don't think you deserved 2! I lost 2lbs but the pda didn't pick up last weeks and was putting me at another gain! Got the right weigh in my book. Just try be on it as much as poss x

Well yesterday was successful :)
Wasn't half as bad as i thought i was going to be.

Had a baquette at lunch chicken salad and some cadbury nibbles going to count that and my two drinks i had last night at 40 syns?? Didnt end up having dinner when out and had two drinks then a diet coke.

Thursday 5th April - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and ham

S - 2 x apples

L - chicken salad baguette and some caramel nibbles

D - sw spaghetti with mushrooms, peppers, onion, chopped tomatoes

Syns - 40?
Weekly - 40/105

Friday 6th April - EE

S - 2 x apples and small bag jelly tots (5 syns)

L - sw tuna pasta with lots of veg (1 syn mayo)

S - melon, pineapple and grapes

D - chinese with the bf - chicken chow mein (7 syns)

Syns - 13 syns
Weekly - 53/105

What was up with the pda that sucks?
Im gutted with my two feel as if its all happening again i manage lost 5-6lbs then it stays around that glad i have dietician next week need this sorted as its so frustrating!! Decided id be happy losing a stone to take me to 10.10ish which still makes me overweight but a comfortable size 10 so aiming for between 10.5-10.10 to maintain iv spoke to my nurse who has no issue with this as she knows how hard it is for me with my thyroid and PCOS to lose weight!!
Have a fab weekend hun im aiming to be as good as i can and even get a salad or something at lunch with bf tomorrow so save syns for drink tomorrow night!! After sunday im NO SYN week haha!!!x

Last edited:
Well yesterday was successful :)
Wasn't half as bad as i thought i was going to be.

Had a baquette at lunch chicken salad and some cadbury nibbles going to count that and my two drinks i had last night at 40 syns?? Didnt end up having dinner when out and had two drinks then a diet coke.

Thursday 5th April - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and ham

S - 2 x apples

L - chicken salad baguette and some caramel nibbles

D - sw spaghetti with mushrooms, peppers, onion, chopped tomatoes

Syns - 40?
Weekly - 40/105

Friday 6th April - EE

S - 2 x apples and small bag jelly tots (5 syns)

L - sw tuna pasta with lots of veg (1 syn mayo)

D - chinese with the bf - chicken chow mein (7 syns)

Syns - 13 syns
Weekly - 53/105

What was up with the pda that sucks?
Im gutted with my two feel as if its all happening again i manage lost 5-6lbs then it stays around that glad i have dietician next week need this sorted as its so frustrating!! Decided id be happy losing a stone to take me to 10.10ish which still makes me overweight but a comfortable size 10 so aiming for between 10.5-10.10 to maintain iv spoke to my nurse who has no issue with this as she knows how hard it is for me with my thyroid and PCOS to lose weight!!
Have a fab weekend hun im aiming to be as good as i can and even get a salad or something at lunch with bf tomorrow so save syns for drink tomorrow night!! After sunday im NO SYN week haha!!!x

You dont look overweight so ignore the BMI! I'm getting the same weight off and on so I can totally understand where you are coming from!

Have a brilliant weekend :)

Well its the truth! Have a fab weekend x

Bmi, height and weight charts are just a guide and probably out of date as we've changed as a race so much. The nurse I see doesn't use them.

I know I'm healthier than a size ten chain smoker who lives off sugar but the chart won't say that ;-)

Thats true :)

Well had an awful weekend, 1 im loaded with cold and 2 aint been on diet since Friday night properly.
So writing off this week!!

I had 2 jugs of cocktails on fri night along with a vodka and diet coke haha!!

Saturday we went out for lunch had a chicken melt and curly fries, then had sw dinner but out at night and was on vodka diet coke all night

Yesterday i was totally hungover so had a roll on bacon, egg and sausage then had half an easter egg and some steak pie, veg and mashed potatoes

Soooooooooooo bad weekend!!!

ps. I got an appointment with dietician on Thursday at hospital cause i been struggling to lose weight so will let you all know how i get on, iv printed a months food diary and will do it up till thursday this week to see what she says, she asked for a week but i did a month as i had it lol.

Well good day yesterday and i can tell todays going to be awful allready bearing in mind iv used my syns on hot ribena and its only half past 10!!

Couldn't get low cal one so just normal at 108 cal per glass iv had two allready!!

Tuesday 10th April - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea traingle and chicken

S - big box melon, pineapple and strawberries i prepared last night and an apple

L - forgot to bring my home made soup feel awful so prob going to go get soup from the good food shop iv wrote off this week anyway!!

D - sw spaghetti bolognase with lots of veg

Syns - too many
Weekly - way too many

Feeling absolutely awful with cold, can hardly breathe right, blocked nose and runny its a fab combination...and blocked ears with headache really is worst cold iv had in ages :(

Last edited:
Back