Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

Saturday 29th October - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, chicken meat, dairlea triangle, apple

D - out for dinner was bad *chicken,haggis baquette with salad and curly frys* ill count 30 syns

Drinks - 4 vodka diet coke - 10 syns

Total syns - 40 syns
Weekly - 65 syns

Sunday 30th October - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, 2 x eggs

L - out for lunch (Grilled chicken salad - 6 syns?? i only ate half with a lemon squeesed over as dressing)

Snack - at cinema squares (6 syns), water

Dinner - slimming world chicken satay (3 syns) with pepper, mushrooms, onions and rice

Drinks - 1 vodka diet coke (2.5 syns), water rest of day

Syns - 14.5 syns
Weekly - 79.5 syns

31st October 2011 - Happy Halloween - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, chicken and dairlea triangle, bananna

L - massive bowl of speedy tomato soup

D - spaghetti carbonara with quork, peppers, mushrooms, onions and peas (Slice garlic bread home made - 3 syns)

Supper - fruit cocktail (Melon, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi) with ff yoghurt

Syns - 3 syns
Weekly - 82.5 syns

Drinks - water all day!

I like calli and broccoli soup, sounds horrible but its lovely!

Bag of frozen cauliflower & broccoli
1 onion
1 garlic clove
Veg stock

Just bung it all in and then blitz it when its finished. Goes really creamy and yummy. You can use fresh broccoli and cauliflower, I just like cheating :)

I'm having a look for some soup recipes today too, want to make some this week to give them a try! Had absolutely gorgeous leek and potato soup last week when I went out for dinner - very synful and probably full of cream but it was deeeeelicious, so I'm going to try the leek and potato soup from the SW website, hopefully it will taste just as nice!

Tuesday 1st November - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, chicken and dairlea triangle, satsuma

L - speedy tomato soup

D - beef burgers (Sw friendly), with syn free chips and coleslaw with salad also 2 x small brown bread (6 syns)

Supper - fruit and ff yoghurt

Syns - 6 syns
Weekly - 86.5 syns

Exercise - 40 min walk, 1 hour zumba

Drinks - water all day

Struggling today major craving mccoys crisps and at lunch one the boys in office brought in 6 bags and ate two with his sandwich i want that lunch haha arghhh i want some but not having any!!!

Hey !! Awww that's terrible about your soup, I bet it was gonna be yummy. Hate those days when you have cravings. You are doing great though. My potato and leek soup is delicious, you should give it a try!

:D Well done on turning down the Chinese! That's willpower for you :) I love Chinese food, I'm so lucky that there's two Chinese restaurants where I live that have Slimming World menus, checked and verified by my consultant :)

Yes I searched for it on here and it brought up one from the slimming world website. Just had a big bowl of it for lunch and it was soooo nice and warming and filling :)

Ohhh ill look in a minute and ill make it tonight after class :)

Wednesday 2nd November - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, chicken and dairlea triangle with an apple

L - chinese chicken salad (5 syns)

D - patka's chicken curry with lots of veg and rice (2 syns)

Total syns - 7 syns
Weekly - 93.5

Drinks - water
Exercise - 40 min walk and 20 min walk with dogs

WI tonight wish me luck!!

Good luck - and well done on refusing the chinese!!

Hey Girls,

Thats another 1lb off slow and steady really really wanted two but 1lb is better than nowt esp as my losses are always around 1/2-1lbs. Any tips on getting two next week?

Thinking of trying some red days but would know what kinda meals to have!!

Came in had my curry whilst sisters had there chinese and managed really well :)

Yay! Well done, 1lb is great! 1lb is my average weekly loss, I'm hoping that by increasing my superfree and speed foods this week that I'll have a 2lb loss! But you seem to eat loads of superfree and speed foods. You could try Success Express, I've seen it mentioned on here and it looks easy enough to do!

Im going to up some more speed and try some red days reducing carbs by not having chips/pasta with dinner for 3 days this week instead having extra veg :)

Going to have a little vent, not sure how im going to get on this week things at home are stressful (4 years on tuesday since my granda died) its affected my dad whos really upset and to top it on Tuesday his best friend who is like a second dad/uncle to me and my sisters and we have been brought up all our lifes with him has taken a massive stoke and is in ICU on life support so my heads not with it just now. However going to try stick to it best i can!!

Get well soon Big G were all rooting for you and we know you can do it!!

Thursday 3rd November - Green

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle

Snack - satsuma/bananna

Lunch - home made potato and leek soup *was amazing* made with bag potatoes, 2 large leeks, one red onion, 2 large carrots and 2 chicken stock with salt/pepper

Dinner - quorn chicken chilli with rice, peppers/mushrooms/onions/ chilli/ red kidney beans/carrots with jalepenos

Supper - 2 x small brown bread, with poached eggs with a dairlea traingle on toast

Snack - refresher bar (4 syns)

Syns - 4 syns
Weekly - 4/105

Last edited:
Back