Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

WI for me too Kirsty. I get confused on the subscribed thing, it's ok on the app but on the full site, I just click under my name and find my other posts and click back from there to attempt to keep up with people.

The porridge was different but perfect for a cold morning like today. I did mine with vanilla choc muller light and sliced apple into it. I have to say though, it's kept me full! Normally by now I'm wanting my lunch and I could go another hour I reckon!

goodluck :) it fills me too!!

Todays plan is EE i think...
1st February 2012 - EE

B - magic porridge with black forest berrys, manderin and apple after

L - turkey salad with cesear dressing (Frylight)

D - chicken curry (Sw one) with syn free chips been ages since iv had them!!

Syns - 0 syns
Weekly -57.5 syns

Today is an ee day

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken followed by an apple and mandarin

L - tuna salad
(1 syn for mayo) followed by apple and mandarin

D - tuna pasta (1 syn for mayo) with lots veg, mushroom, pepper, sweetcorn, onion served with salad

Syns - 2

Weekly - 2

This weekend im taking off plan as im away to Hull to see my god daughter - 7 hours on a train tomorrow fun times so ill be eating what i want and ill do success express mon-wed to limit damage!!

Have a fab weekend

Last edited:
Thanks

Had a lovely weekend but to be honest my weekend off plan made me feel bloated and sick

Friday - i had a chicken salad sandwich, crisps and water with a few mini eggs and dinner a chicken wrap with salad and chips

Saturday - i had chicken nachos for brunch and burger, chips and salad for dinner

Sunday - had a full english breakfast, grilled with scrambled eggs, bacon with no fat, tomatoes, beans and 2 cumberland sausages with brown bread and a muller light, then had a chicken salad sandwich for travelling with a few mini eggs, then dinner was a kebab opps!

So weekend well off plan but i was allowing myself it as was away.

Back on track today with 3 success express days to try and limit damage which i feel wasnt as bad as it could have been.

Monday 6th February - Success Express

B - 2 small brown bread, dairlea triangle and chicken followed by a large apple and 2 satsumas

L - turkey salad, followed by fruit

Snack - fruit and youghart before spin class

D - chicken stir fry with grilled chicken and a stirfry packet of veg and syn free sauce

Syns - 0
Weekly - Too many!!

Exercise - 1 hour walking and 1 hour spin class

As long as you enjoyed it :)

Tuesday 7th February - Success Express

B - 2 small brown bread, dairlea triangle and ham then a pear, satsuma and large apple

L - turkey salad with lots of mixed lettuce, 5 cherry tomatoes, 5 radishes, onion, cucumber, sweetcorn, pepper then a muller light and more fruit

D - tuna layered pasta and veg with layers of veg, then pasta and tuna then a cheese sauce with rest of hex a cheese triangles served with half a plate of roasted vegetables

Exercise - 1 hour power walking and 1 hour zumba class

Syns - 0 today
Weekly - too many :(

Hoping tomorrows not too bad but if its a gain its expected had a fab weekend :)

Hi Kirsty hope you had a lovely weekend :) I think you're right not worrying about syns when you're away! I'm heading off this weekend and I can't wait. Gonna have 2 days off plan & get right back on track on mon morning!!

Thanks Girls

Im trying hard with exercise tonight is 1 hour power walking and a kettleball dvd straight after work and walking dogs!

Have a fab weekend away i did :)

Hoping for a M tonight but we wait and see if i gain ill lose next week :)

Wednesday 8th February - EE

B - 2 x small brown bread, ham and dairlea triangle followed by pear and 2 clementines

S - Apple

L - turkey salad followed by mullerlight and fruit

D - quorn chilli with peppers, mushrooms, onion, chopped tomatoes and chillies and syn free chips with a side salad

Syns - 0
Weekly - too many

Exercise - 1 hour power walking and kettleball dvd

Hey hunny, hope you had a good night at WI. Think I saw on facebook but my eyes might of been playing tricks on me! x

Haha yeah you prob seen 1.5 on for me this week kinda dissapointed as didnt do too bad at weekend and thought doing success express past few days would have maybe resulted in a maintain but never mind.

Off to doctors later today for my pill, blood pressure check im dreading it as i get worked up about docs so its always high when there lol. Going to ask her to check my thyroid again!

Hi hun, thinking of trying Sucess Express myself. Do you think you could explain it? Finding it hard to get my head round it. x

Hi
The basic concept i understood was for every meal you eat 2/3 plate superfree and 1/3 free.
Any snacks you have are to be superfree or free
Anything you have with syns you take the highest syn value.
Im not too sure whether you have one or two hex though depending on what day you do so i always had one!
Goodluck x

Thanks! I just spoke to my consultant about it and she said exactly same as you and said it's 2 ha's and 2hb's - am going to try and work a few into my plan for next week. x

so i forgot to make my salad last night didnt realise till i went to pick it up from fridge and it wasnt there :(

So i really really wanted a baguette from greggs checked syns and was 33 so decided no way!!! I went and got a prawn layered salad with melon, pineapple and grapes for after

Thursday 9th February - EE

B - 2 x small bread, dairlea triangle and ham then pear and 2 clementines

L - prawn layered salad (5.5 syns) then melon, pineapple and grapes for after

D - tuna salad (1/2 syn mayo)

Syns - 6 syns
Weekly - 6 syns/105

Back