Kirstys - 2nd attempt!!

Well i rejoined last night wiped my history so going to update here and start again :) and i gained wait for it...................1lb :) mega happy can't believe it just 1lb as i been awful so thinking i lost some more by being good past few days :)
Awww fab let me know when your going and come say hello :)

Thursday 15th March 2012 - RED

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle and ham

S - apple and manderine

L - carrot and corriander soup, ww yoghurt and apple

D - pork burgers with hex b roll, sw coleslaw (1 syn) and stuffed mushrooms with hex a cheese.

Syns - 1 syn
Weekly - 1/105

Exercise - 1.5 hours power walking (To and from work/30 min at lunch and walk dogs)
Drinks - water all day

Awh well done! A 1lb on is fab xx

thanks way happy :)

Well having an ee day today and omg im excited i struggle with red but everyone i know have good loses with them so going stick with them for now.

Friday 16th March - Extra Easy

B - 2 x small brown bread, with dairlea triangle, chicken and ham followed by an apple and massive maderin

L - sw spaghetti with chopped tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and onions then an apple

D - sw chicken risotto with peppers, courgette, celery, mushroom, onion, peas :)

Snack - went to cinema had half a small tub of popcorn (10 syns approx)
Syns - 10
Weekly - 11/105 syns

Last edited:
Droooollllll, recipe!

oh it was amazing defo making again!!

It was easy!!

Greek salad type thing -

Chop up lettuce (We used red and white), peppers, onion mix in a bowl with a tin tuna and vinegar and el mayo.

Chicken Kebab - we used asda wholemeal pitta (Hex b)

made a tandoori to coat chicken we mixed tomato puree/ tandoori spice powder and bbq herbs with a little water and coated chicke before cooking on lean mean fat grilling machine for 8 minutes.

Added the chicken to the pitta on top of a salad of lettuce/cucumber and onion.

Then added some home made sauces.

Chilli sauce

Mix in blender tin chopped tomatoes/ one red chilli deseeded / pinch of dill and oregano with salt and pepper

Garlic Mayo sauce

We mixed 2 tbsp el mayo with ff natural yoghurt and garlic

Voila :)

Saturday 17th March - EE

Brunch - went for a pub lunch had a chicken salad with dressing at side used vinegar instead

Snack - tub of strawberries

Dinner - fish and chips from chip shop :( was ment to be chinese but it was closed (30???) sw consultant said it was 17.5 but iv just realised thats if take batter off fish :( I thought thats what it was but not to worry still under syns

Snack - 5 micadoo (2.5 syns)

Syns - 32.5 Syns
Weekly - 43.5 syns

Sunday 18th March - Red

Brunch - 3 rashers bacon with no fat, egg in fry light, mushrooms and 2 x small brown bread with dairlea triangle

Dinner - made mum sw friendly dinner Chicken Kebab with garlic mayo (0.5 syn) and chilli sauce served with greek salad (0.5 syn mayo) then for dessert made sw strawberry cupcakes (2.5 syns)

Snack - sw cup cake (2.5 syns)

Syns - 6 syns
Weekly - 49.5 syns

Monday 19th March - Red

S - apple

L - homemade chicken soup with lots of veg (Leek/carrot/turnip/onion/cabbage) then a mullerlight

S - curly wurly (6 syns) and a bananna before gym

D - beef casserole with lots of veg energy drink at gym lite (0.5 syns) with hex b bread or pitta

Syns - 6.5 syns
Weekly - 56 syns

Exercise - 1 hour gym/ 1 hour power walking
Drinks - water all day minus engery drink lite (.5 syns)

Last edited:
I'll post pics tomorrow :) x

Tuesday 20th March 2012 - RED

B - 2 x small brown bread, dairlea triangle, chicken and ham

Snack - curly wurly (6 syns) and a manderin

L - chicken and vegetable soup and a coconut mullerlight

S - curly wurly (6 syns)

D - home made spicy turkey burger in a pitta (Hex b from asda), with home made chilli sauce, salad, sw coleselaw (.5 syn)

Syns - 12.5
Weekly - 68.5

Exercise - 1 hour zumba and 1 hour power walking

Last edited:
Yummy !! I always crave chocolate at my T.O.M x

Looks like you're really back into it :)

WI tonight mega nervous thought have a decent loss but totm now so not so sure!!

Wednesday 21st Aug - RED

S - apple

L - chicken and veg home made soup, mullerlight and fruit

D - before class as did last week pizza chicken with sw coleslaw(0.5 syn), garlic mushrooms with hex a cheese

Supper - toast and poached egg

Syns - 0.5
Weekly - 69/105
way impressed first week on diet and done so well syn wise!!
Exercise - 1 hour power walk

Good luck!

Back