Kirsty's cruising forward & not looking back

YES I won millions just printng all ur tickets off so u can all join me in Florida then where ever else we all wanna go.....................ahhhh if only!!!
I havent been on lappy since Fri,, but I have lost more weight and I am dukaning ;-)
Fri I planned a binge, yep actually went out shopping and bought crinkle salted crisps and a box of maltesers just for me!!! Hubby and kids all went out looking lovely to a family party, I couldnt go as MILaw doesnt speak to me, I wanted to go but didnt want to upset anyone or cause an atmosphere, the rest of family would ave been watching to see if we spoke, other family memebers on hubbys side havent spoken to me for a number of years, cos milaw stopped talking to me ;/ so I stayed in and after a good day dukanning tucked into my binge, I enjoyed it, I wasnt worried about putting on weight i wanted to eat them. I didnt feel bad or guilty and I didnt need to continue or do it again, just fancied them and had them.
So sat I stayed the same after expecting to wake up an put on a stone! I made some of the linseed and spring onion muffins, I made normal muffin mixture and one half (6 silicone cake cases) I added raw spring onion and a tablespoon of linseed (59p at holland an barrett) the other half I mixed my victorian spice mix and a tablespoon of soaked gojis. OMG they are my new fav, the liinseed ones! I toasted one and had it with egg and turkey rasher, it was a bit like an egg mc muffin!!! Had them every morning toasted with egg LUSH!!!
I have also managed to have a mood free period! after 2 monster months! I have been taking vit b, magnesium and evening primrose oil after my breakfast, upped the eve prim to 3 last few days and been feeling fine! no pmt no brain fog, yey happy!!

Been busy cleaning sorting house, blitzed Mairs room and moved it around, hubby wasnt pleased i moved all furniture myself but sometimes its just easier to do it urself eh?! We spent lots of time in garden, hubby started building our new rabbit enclosure, so I was busy moving stuff and planting, generally pottering and playing with the kids. Hubby spent all day in rain putting the posts in then yesterday I helped him do the rails and fencing, cant wait to have them in there to play and run around without me chasing them round the garden trying to keep them off my plants!
Hope everyone is ok damn rain today, we are invited to a jubilee party in a freinds street in the rain,,but I dont want to go, my 2 sons going, I cba! Havent been out so no alcohol this weekend, did have a dance in living room last night when stevie wonder was playing at jubilee concert!
Lazy week off for half term, I havent been up before 10 !! We cant go anywhere, brakes gone on our car, need a part but everywhere closed till tom. Hubby wont find out about work until after june 11th that will be 8 weeks they have left him in limbo, mental torture, its so stressful but I guess he is being paid to sit at home so not all bad!! Have a good dukan day all

Glad to see you back and still Dukaning (I'll ignore your bing lol) when mm stop posting the first thing I think is OH NO they are off somewhwere after falling off the wagon. Great to hear it was because you were so busy with family stuff(too right thats most important. defo will buy linseed at week end, are you counting that as 1 daily tollerated? well im off back into the kitchen before something burns ttfn xxx

Sounds like you've been super busy ! & again I can relate to your binge. After my first night out drinking alcohol since being on Dukan I wanted it & feel no regret for doing it either. Totally expect a gain this week & if I don't it's a bonus. My mindset is changing, previously I would have thought I've blown it now so I might as well pig out till next wi but I woke up this morning wanting protein & a large glass of water :)

Fingers crossed for hubby x

Hey Kirsty glad to see you posting and glad to hear you're still very much on track, I need to try your linseed muffins they sounds delish, are you using a different recipe for them or the standard one?

:jelous: feeling rough, sooore throat earache. PP day had dukan cereal for bfast after another lie in! Had egg mcmuffin duakn style for lunch (fried egg in warm linseed muffin ) then chicken breasts with carribean seasoning over them tonight. Also had 2 rhubarb muffins and a dolop of fat free yog. Not hungry feel icky.

I am hoping i have managed to post piccys of muffins, 2 dark muffins they are the victorian mixed spice with some soaked gojis in them. They always rise up lovely.

2 plain muffins with a dolop of stewed rhubarb in middle before baking YUMMY!!

2 linseed and spring onion ones, they dont rise so much but are delic toasted or just warmed with egg/turkey/bacon medalion whatever ;-)

Recipe is same as toffee muffin one in recipe section except I use a couple of tablespoons of plain fat free yog and I only add 1 tablespoon of sweetner for the linseed ones, unless I am halfing the mix and I just put 4 in, they are still savoury and lush! Just add 1tablespoon of linseed (seeds) and I snip up a spring onion and chuck it in.

I count the linseed and the gojis I have that day as 1 tolerated. I only have 1 linseed muffin a day so not having all the allowance, I just have a few less gojos depending on what day I am on pp or pv. Hasnt stalled me yet, infact the opposite :D

eww they look like quiches on photos they look eggy!! But honest they r not hahaha!

Attachments

• kids may 2012 027.jpg
    kids may 2012 027.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 35
  • kids may 2012 028.jpg
    kids may 2012 028.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 47
  • kids may 2012 029.jpg
    kids may 2012 029.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 31
  • kids may 2012 030.jpg
    kids may 2012 030.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 38
Evening Kirsty.....I've got to try the linseed ones now for def, toasted with egg,bacon etc yummy,yummy in my ever decreasing tummy xxx

it still feels like I am being naughty LOL Once toasted I feel like I shouldnt have one! Haha, I could make bread but if I do muffins I can have more muffins sweet or savoury through day ;-) Am making chilli tomorrow and having cauli rice and a few celariac chips on side with chilli on,,,,and a dolop of yoghurt/quark in middle, dont mind either, so its like sour cream , thats what my eyes tell me!

Thank you honey they look yummy, love the way rhuby peeps out of them LOL.

Oh wow you have been a busy bee!! they look lovely, will have to have a go at putting the rhubarb in the muffins x

eww yucky throat today. Saw doc at teatime, got antibs, but he said was prob viral ;/ puss spots on back on tonsils?! Sinus pain in face but its no where near as bad as pre surgery.
Anyhow, went to work this morn, hubby came with me to help as i felt rough ;-) Didnt do much this afternoon,house full of kids, not all mine, playing ps3 and xbox ;/ dont usually mind but told them after 4hrs the games were going off , could feel the hate hahaha
Aunt flo came to visit my darling daughter (12) awww its sad she is a woman now ;-( she was cool about it, we were all prepared and she felt fine.

Hubby faffed around with car, brakes went 2 days ago, he fixed it, and he fixed the lock on car door that has been broken for over a year! He wasnt bothered as he doesnt drive it, well until recently he didnt! he soon got peed off opening rear door to open drivers door! I am well pleased! i love my disco ;-)

I made more linseed muffins, got slightly less as filled them up more cos they dont rise much. The other half I grated a carrot and added a tablespoon of mixed spice, so carrot cake muffins YUM i mixed a bit of quark with sweetner and vanilla and that was my icing OMG delic.

pv day, B- rhubarb and rhubarb muffin

L - egg,mushroom,small bacon medallion,quorn sausage

snack - carrot cake muffin and quark icing

T - mince beef chilli, mushroom, onion,red pepper, cauliflower rice YUMMY

That flamin aunt Flo LOL. And my heart goes out to you honey feeling so poorly pants, that's deffo not cool and I am amazed you had the energy to cook. My fave sweet muffins are the carrot ones and my fave savoury ones have grated courgettes in them. Get well soon before you kill the kids !!!

Muffins look yummy, I don't think I've ever tried linseed before. What does it takes like & don't say linseed :) I've not tried the carrot cake style muffins yet, I always forget.

Sorry you aren't feeling well, throat sounds really sore & nasty. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon. Bonus you got hubby to sort car out though !

Awww bless your big girl now, I think I was 10 when I had my first one. I always remember it we had a talk on it at school on the Friday & I started on the Sunday. Now I'm on the mini pill I haven't had one for years but i still get the symptoms

hope DD copes with the changes, and you as a mother...poor hubby two of you with pre men.....hope hes patient. Hope your feeling better tomorrow Kirsty goodnight xxx

I was 13 when i got mines... and weirdly I was in monaco on holiday at the time.... wow that is weird that im going there this summer 30 years on :eek:

I was only ten, far too young always had problems. Nasty aunty flo xxx

Ok trifle is on my mind I know there are recipes but this will be mine,,I need cake in it, soooo tomorrow I am going to make a couple of plain muffins. Make my rasp s/f jelly when cool add some cut up squares of one muffin. When set put custard on top (may use 1 tablespoon of custard powder as tolerated item ) when thats set I will top with sweetned total 0% yog, hello trifle!

I am hoping it will be the trifle i think it will! Custard with real custard powder will be fab! I could have one other tolerated food if I make this, but prob wont need to as pv day tom. I am trying not to have tolerated every day, well actually thats more of my goal for next week, cos am aware my goal weight date isnt too far away.

Went shopping in town today for Camerons (16) prom suit, ahhh he looked lovely! Got one from m & s had to order his size, really lovely, thin lapels, black suit, white shirt with tiny black edge on collar and cuffs. Thin black tie, just gotta get him some shoes, he wants black 'vans' hubby not impressed he wants him to wear shoes. Have a wedding in aug too so he will wear it for that too, cant believe he only has 2 weeks left in school, next week 4 exams 2 the following week and he is all done ;-(

I had a look for summin new to buy but didnt see anything, was hungry and cba to try anything on, I hate shopping, had hubby and other 2 kids so it was all about them as usual LOL

Hubby bought my youngest a mask, keith lemon face mask sooo funny he had some looks walking through the malls! my girl had a justin beiber one LOL
I bought a 'LUSH' bath bomb and one for Mair, an I bought a bubble bar and a little pot of colour supplement, to cover broken veins and the 2 blue veins under my eyes that have got darker since my op ;/ This stuff has 'yellow' in it which will neutralise the blue hopefully!

We all had a laugh, esp in m & s one of the shop assistants serving whilst we ordered suit was dribbling,,she kinda slavered not on purpose or cos she had an ailment, she just let a huge slaver of spit slide down her chin,,my kids were in fits!

After eating nothing in town, came home had 2 small (frozen) chicken breasts with mustard and xtra lite filly and a muffin & yog. I am after something else now, dunno what, still have 3 muffins to have, hubby watching footie sooo boring! I think i will flick thru kindle as got dukan recipe book on there and not read it since started diet, may be more confident to make some of the stuff now got head around the diet! Hope everyone is ok and not blown away in this crappy weather!

Error

I have green make up for one of my cheeks, it sometime goes a little red amazing,xxx Camerons suit sounds very smart for his prom. Trifle sounds nice I'm going to make the one Collette made mmmmm trifle xxx have a great evening

Aww what a varied shopping trip, suit sounds fab and the masks well funny.I would love a trifle but I just can't be asked to cook all those individual bits, I'm even lazy for muffins now a days havent had any for ages but then I like my bacon sarnies too much :) It;s interesting hearing you talk about the tolerates haven t had many yet maybe I should start introduce them slightly, hugs xx

Back