Kirsty's cruising forward & not looking back

Welcome back! It sounds like a stressful time, I hope things get better for you soon.

You rescued a chicken?! Please tell me you're not just fattening it up so you can eat it? he hex

Big cyber hugs to you, sounds like you are going through a lot of stressful stuff. Hang in there and remember to look after number one as much as you look after the OH, kids, chicken and bunnies lol. Xxxx

Whilst at my mums my beautiful friend who's son has been missing for last 6 years suddenly had some news, police had arrested 2 men for murder and were searching an area looking for my friends son. I know she re-lived the pain all over again and I couldnt bear how much she was hurting. I dont live near her anymore so I felt useless, it is heartbreaking to speak to her and feel her pain. The men were bailed earlier in week pending further enquiries. They still havent found her son. I wish she could have some closure but when all this happened u dont want to hear an outcome, will see what happens now, nothing so far, she is emotionally drained, I wish I was living closer.

This is so very very sad; the wickedness of some people is just unbelievable.

I hope your friend manages to find some peace, somehow.

P x

Kirsty, you don't have to live close for her to know you care deeply for her. Its every parents nightmare xxx you've been quiet last couple of days you ok or knocked for 6 ? Xxx

How you doing Hun ? X

Kirsty my little friend........your very quiet, understandable with the awful things happening around you xxx hows hubby? How's your friend and the kids ??? And how are you coping ???? Let us know, we care for you xxx

Hope you are ok x

Hi Kirsty, looks like two weeks since we heard from you. Thought i'd just write to let you know i'm thinking of you, just incase your still popping on for a read and for whatever reason life has brought you that is preventing you from joining us. Hope your all ok:grouphugg:look after yourself xxx

Sid's right Kirsty, hope you're ok, we're here when you need us. Jx

:cry::break_diet::break_diet::sigh:
:D:D:D
pops in after waaaaayyyy too long, apologises and huge thanks to those who supported me through hellish times and wishes everyone well. Had quick look and u have all done SO well.
Fallen of dukan bus ages ago and not sure how to get back on:cool: Keep missing the stop,need a kick up rear to get me on first step. Ahhh damn self destruct mode has been in full swing, taken me ages to even look at this forum, was ignoring fact need to gain control again. Felt guilty not been on here.
I need to just do it and stop overthinking it, soooo peed off with myself,feeling bloated,fat and miserable....sleep now but I will pop in tomorrow,feel relieved to have shared how I feel,thanks for listening xxx

kirsty822001 said:
:cry::break_diet::break_diet::sigh:
:D:D:D
pops in after waaaaayyyy too long, apologises and huge thanks to those who supported me through hellish times and wishes everyone well. Had quick look and u have all done SO well.
Fallen of dukan bus ages ago and not sure how to get back on:cool: Keep missing the stop,need a kick up rear to get me on first step. Ahhh damn self destruct mode has been in full swing, taken me ages to even look at this forum, was ignoring fact need to gain control again. Felt guilty not been on here.
I need to just do it and stop overthinking it, soooo peed off with myself,feeling bloated,fat and miserable....sleep now but I will pop in tomorrow,feel relieved to have shared how I feel,thanks for listening xxx

Yeaaaaah your back. Missed you my little Dukan Buddie xxx
Well you've caught the bus now and that's the first step. Take this as a big foot up your bum.....and onwards and downwards. Put the past behind you..........clean slate and start again. Off to work will catch up later. Xxxx get prepared to succeed xxx

THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
feel Soooo much better today!
Day off, went out at half nine to drop no 2 son to leisure centre, swung by small sainsburys got some total 0%, steak and fat free yog and came home an made dukan muffins wif goji and victorian spice,,ooooooh feels good to be in control!!
Wedding anniversary today, 16yrs, this been one of those crappy years,that u get from time to time! Thankyou so much to all of you who listened to me stressing about hubbys job. He has another one now, andalso taking his old employers to tribunial, not sure will get anywhere but just to know the managers may be worried is enough! Union have advised we go ahead, so its all gone ahead. he has settled in new job, so far so good!
We are both aching all over, kids too, headaces and sore throats BUT I AM NOT letting that stop me from starting my attack!
We might go for a meal later but i will just have steak and starter of half a pint of iced prawns, lg slice of lemon there is no sauce so dukan friendly! Will see how i feel, havent weighed yet ;/ will do this afternoon aggghhhh i dont want to know!!
Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome back, I need to plan next weeks return to work and what i will take to eat ;)Shopping list making today and maybe make a egg custard thingy with my dukan caraqmel flavouring, I missed the muffins so badly, i ate the frozen ones i had, so fresh start.

Love the line sididd, put past behind me,clean slate,,,,thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuu xxxx

edit HAVE WEIGHED, when I started dukan in april was 11st 9.8 so got down to 10st 2 in july then it went a bit crapsvillearizona and i am back up to 10st 11lb. Could be worse I guess, so onwards and downwards!!

Last edited:
Hi Kirsty, we havent spoke before as i started in September, but i thought id mention that i gained 9lb in 2 weeks on holiday, so gaining 9lb in 4 months isnt bad going! :) good luck for this time xx

9lb...that's no great gain. Come on you'll be looking fab for xmas xxx and great to hear good news with hubbys New job.

welcome back hun... as sidd said you have climbed on the first step of the dukan bus.... destination slim kirsty

Back