Kirsty's Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Mrs_Madley_To_Be, 8 January 2010.

1. Mrs_Madley_To_Be

Mrs_Madley_To_Be New Member

Well I joined slimmingworld last night, I have choisen the extra easy plan. I am wanting to lose around 8st. So this is my diary.

Day One

Breakfast: 2 x wholemeal toast , 1/2 tin of baked beans and 1 fryed egg with fry-light.

Mid-day Snack: Apple.

Lunch: pasta, tuna , 2tbsp of extra light salad cream.

Afternoon Snack: 250ml S/S milk

Dinner: spagette pasta, 1 clove of garlic, 1/2 tin of tomatos, quorn mince, 28g garlic bread.

I feel really good today, I have been drinking plenty of water thought the day. Taking the dog out when I get home aswell. So far so good.
  2. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Hi there and welcome to SW! If you don't mind me saying but you should be eating a whole lot more fruit and veg if you're doing Extra Easy. With a bit of thought it's easy to fit in - you could have had mushrooms and tomatoes with your breakfast, loads of veg in your pasta at lunch, and also in your bolognese for dinner. Good luck!