Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Looks like man is very content. Glad you had a lovely day x
Yeh, as Paul put it, it's like adventure playground at his mums lol.
She can't resist buying him things and obv all the chairs, toys etc are for a practical reason too as it saves us having to bring half the house with us when we go to visit our mums.
My mum is off work this week and she's going to be sorting and decorating my old bedroom for Oliver so she wants me and Oliver to go with her to ToysRus to help pick out some chairs, toys etc :)
If I have to hey! ;)
X

Today we are popping out to do a bit of shopping, for me!
Need some new trainers and winter clothes... Plus we need to look at a few things for Oliver, he could do with some warmer clothes plus he's starting to grow out of his 3-6 months sleep suits so need to get some next size up.
Walk with the dogs too... And hubby is making KFC chicken tonight :)
It's one of my fave SW recipes :)

So today's plan:

Extra Easy

A- 350ml skimmed milk

B- 27g sachet Quaker multigrain oats

Breakfast: A&B with 1tsp Nutella (1.5 Syns), coffee made with milk (from A) x3

Lunch: chicken salad with fat free vinaigrette
Robinsons NAS squash
Walkers pops melted cheese and bacon (4 Syns)

Dinner: KFC chicken (1.5 Syns) with chips and salad
Sprite zero
Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Daily Syns: 13/15
Weekly Syns: 47/105

Last edited:
Thanks :) Yeh, as Paul put it, it's like adventure playground at his mums lol. She can't resist buying him things and obv all the chairs, toys etc are for a practical reason too as it saves us having to bring half the house with us when we go to visit our mums. My mum is off work this week and she's going to be sorting and decorating my old bedroom for Oliver so she wants me and Oliver to go with her to ToysRus to help pick out some chairs, toys etc :) If I have to hey! ;) X

Oh what a chore having to buy more baby toys hehe. Have fun x

Today we are popping out to do a bit of shopping, for me! Need some new trainers and winter clothes... Plus we need to look at a few things for Oliver, he could do with some warmer clothes plus he's starting to grow out of his 3-6 months sleep suits so need to get some next size up. Walk with the dogs too... And hubby is making KFC chicken tonight :) It's one of my fave SW recipes :) So today's plan: Red A- 350ml skimmed milk B- 27g sachet Quaker multigrain oats B- HiFi salted caramel Breakfast: A&B with 1tsp Nutella (1.5 Syns), coffee made with milk (from A) Lunch: ham salad Robinsons NAS squash Dinner: KFC chicken (1.5 Syns) with a salad Sprite zero Daily Syns: 4/15 Weekly Syns: 41/105

Enjoy shopping yay.
Good sounds lovely x

Just realised today is my BFP anniversary :)
Can't believe it's been a whole year :)

Sounds fab, how do you do the KFC chicken? Xx

It's in the Fakeaways book, when I get out of bed I'll go find it and post it x

Here it is:

image-936063387.jpg

image-3299846150.jpg

Today me and Oliver are going out for lunch with my mum, sister and a couple of friends I used to work with (my mum works with them now :)) to a nice little pub called The Beagle in Ipswich.
Already looked ahead at the menu and decided on the best choice... Just got to avoid the pudding menu...
But as I've had a sneak peek at my scales and they are down, that's my motivation to not have a pudding!

So today's food plan:

Extra Easy

A- 350ml skimmed milk
B- 27g sachet Quaker mutligrain oats

Breakfast: A&B with 1tsp Nutella (1.5 Syns), coffee made with milk (from A)

Lunch: salmon salad (3 Syns for fat free dressing, just in case)
7up free
coffee made with milk (from A- as I asked for skimmed)

Dinner: Bolognese pasta bake with a salad
Walkers pops melted cheese & bacon (4 Syns)
Curly Wurly (6 Syns)

Daily Syns: 14.5/15
Weekly Syns: 61.5/105

Last edited:
Today me and Oliver are going out for lunch with my mum, sister and a couple of friends I used to work with (my mum works with them now :)) to a nice little pub called The Beagle in Ipswich. Already looked ahead at the menu and decided on the best choice... Just got to avoid the pudding menu... But as I've had a sneak peek at my scales and they are down, that's my motivation to not have a pudding! So today's food plan: Extra Easy A- 350ml skimmed milk B- 27g sachet Quaker mutligrain oats Breakfast: A&B with 1tsp Nutella (1.5 Syns), coffee made with milk (from A) Lunch: Dinner: Bolognese pasta bake with a salad Daily Syns: 1.5/15 Weekly Syns: 48.5/105

Have a lovely time x

Had a lovely time and currently polishing my halo as I stuck to plan and didn't have a pudding!!
Really proud of myself :)

In other news- Oliver weighs 16lbs 8oz at 15 weeks old :eek:
Following the 75th centile line perfectly tho :)

After having a blood test last week, it's been discovered I have dangerously low iron levels... Completely explains why I'm so exhausted... Got to go on iron tablets for 3 months and then have my levels checked again...
I was on iron tablets for 2 weeks after the birth and apparently I should have asked for my levels to be checked after the course finished... But nobody told me too... So it's seems it could have been discovered sooner...

Well done, that's great.

Sorry to hear about your iron levels. Shame no one checked before so you didn't have to suffer this time. Hope the tablet helps x

Thanks me too! X

My boy is 15 weeks old today :D
Growing up too fast but loving that he now puts his arms out for a cuddle, melts me :)
Doing the food shop today as tomorrow we are having some work done in our kitchen and me and Oliver need to be out of the house mega early so we are spending the whole day at my mums, she was chuffed when I asked as that means a whole day of Oliver cuddles for her :)
Need to pick up my tablets today and get started on them... I'm so incredibly exhausted and I've been very emotional last few days... Nurse said all normal with low iron levels...
It seems cos I lost a lot of blood after the birth my iron levels have never gone back up... Hoping these tablets will work!
Nurse also said I need to make sure I'm eating enough iron too, so think I'll be living on broccoli lol!!
I should be writing a shopping list right now but somehow ended up on here woops!
Although to be fair, I can't go far yet as there's been a major accident on a road near me and people use my estate as a shortcut to the A12 and it gets busy so it'll be even worse at the minute...

Anyway today's plan:

Green

A- 350ml skimmed milk

B- 27g Quaker multigrain oats
B- 60g wholemeal roll

Breakfast: A&B with 1tsp Nutella (1.5 Syns), coffee made with milk (from A) x2

Lunch: 60g wholemeal roll (B) filled with Quorn chicken, spinach and 1tbsp Hellman's lighter than light mayo (0.5 Syns)
Pear
Walkers pops melted cheese & bacon (4 Syns)

Dinner: Romano peppers stuffed with Quorn chilli, served with broccoli
32g Crunchie (7.5 Syns)

Daily Syns: 13.5/15
Weekly Syns: 75/105

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    691.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
At my mums today as we are having some work done on our kitchen...
Been lovely, helped mum with the weekly shop and then this afternoon we popped out to ToysRus so mum could get a few bits for Oliver...
He now has a bouncy chair, cot, changing mat, bibs and cloths at my mums, meaning less stuff for me to bring round :)
Found Oliver a Thomas the Tank engine book with his name on so had to buy it lol :p
Ordered some bits from Mothercare for him- a travel cot mattress for our holidays, a green frog Slumber buddy and a play gym... Restrained myself from buying clothes, they had some seriously cute stuff but it was expensive so that'll be Xmas presents sorted :p

Anyway here's today's food- I'm so excited for weigh in tomorrow!!!

Extra Easy

A- 350ml skimmed milk
B- 27g Quaker multigrain oats

Breakfast: A&B with 1tsp Nutella (1.5 Syns), coffee made with milk (from A) x2

Lunch: leftover Quorn chilli in a jacket potato with spinach and broccoli
Robinsons NAS squash

Mid afternoon: coffee made with milk (from A), 1 Nice biscuit (2 Syns)

Dinner: chicken, mashed potatoes (2 Syns for light Flora), spinach and broccoli
Raspberries and fat free Greek yogurt

Cup of tea made with milk (from A), 1 Morrisons NuMe chocolate fudge chewy cereal bar (3 Syns)

Daily Syns: 8.5/15
Weekly Syns: 83.5/105

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    878.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
At my mums today as we are having some work done on our kitchen... Been lovely, helped mum with the weekly shop and then this afternoon we popped out to ToysRus so mum could get a few bits for Oliver... He now has a bouncy chair, cot, changing mat, bibs and cloths at my mums, meaning less stuff for me to bring round :) Found Oliver a Thomas the Tank engine book with his name on so had to buy it lol :p Ordered some bits from Mothercare for him- a travel cot mattress for our holidays, a green frog Slumber buddy and a play gym... Restrained myself from buying clothes, they had some seriously cute stuff but it was expensive so that'll be Xmas presents sorted :p Anyway here's today's food- I'm so excited for weigh in tomorrow!!! Extra Easy A- 350ml skimmed milk B- 27g Quaker multigrain oats Breakfast: A&B with 1tsp Nutella (1.5 Syns), coffee made with milk (from A) x2 Lunch: leftover Quorn chilli in a jacket potato with spinach and broccoli Robinsons NAS squash Mid afternoon: coffee made with milk (from A), 1 Nice biscuit (2 Syns) Dinner: chicken, mashed potatoes (2 Syns for light Flora), spinach and broccoli Raspberries and fat free Greek yogurt Daily Syns: 5.5/15 Weekly Syns: 80.5/105

Ooh may have to get this book!! X

ToysRus had it, £2.99.

I got so excited lol :p

Back