Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

-2lbs off this week :D

Just a 1/2lb to lose for my 2 stone award, 2lbs to lose to be back at my pre-pregnancy weight and just 8lbs to target!!!

I decided to change my target as I'm pretty happy with my weight right now x

Oliver update:

At 37 weeks (8 1\2 months) old he weighs 20lbs 12oz :eek:
Getting so much closer on the crawling and is starting to pull himself up!
Food is a bit erratic as he's teething badly, I can see 2 teeth coming!
I go back to work in less than 2 weeks :(
Latest photos:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    635.5 KB · Views: 78
Pressed send too soon!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    652.5 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    617.3 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    765.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    671.8 KB · Views: 80
Thank you both, I'm really happy with how my weight loss is going, I seem to have got myself out of the bad habits and kick some arse lol!

We went to Go Banana's this afternoon, it's a soft play centre near me, absolutely fab!
A massive ball pit, which Oliver just loved!
We then had to go to Tesco and it was Oliver's lunchtime so we stopped in the cafe.
Lovely lovely day with my boy :) xx

Happy Valentine's Day everyone x

I'm sat here crying cos my husband hasn't even brought me a card!!!
I know he's been very busy with work, but he could have got a card off the internet through Moonpig or something similar but nope!
He's gone to work and I'm sure he'll come home with a card for me but it's the fact he's left it until the actual day and put no thought into it, whereas I brought a card a few weeks ago and put a lot of thought into it...
Plus he's taken Oliver with him today (as he normally does a Saturday so his parents can look after him) so I'm home alone, feeling miserable... Sigh xx

Firstly well done on the loss, you look fab.
The pics are lovely he's such a cutie.
Hope your V day improved xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Firstly well done on the loss, you look fab.
The pics are lovely he's such a cutie.
Hope your V day improved xx

Thank you, I think so too but I am biased :)

Not really, I did get a card but he'd only brought it that morning...
And I wasn't feeling that well either... Fast forward 2 days and both me and Oliver are full of cold :( xx

Oh no :( get well soon both of you xx

-1lb :D
2 stone award achieved :D
7lbs to target :D

Just calling in to say 'Hi!!! and Remember me??'

We used to chat a lot Kirsty, especially regarding getting to target!

You have done so well losing your baby weight, I only hope I can too when the time comes!

I'm only 7 weeks pregnant so still early stages and not many people know yet - No parents or family. I really wanted to lose a few pounds to get into target but this second baby is doing strange things to my body already!

I will subscribe to see how you're doing. xxx

Just calling in to say 'Hi!!! and Remember me??'

We used to chat a lot Kirsty, especially regarding getting to target!

You have done so well losing your baby weight, I only hope I can too when the time comes!

I'm only 7 weeks pregnant so still early stages and not many people know yet - No parents or family. I really wanted to lose a few pounds to get into target but this second baby is doing strange things to my body already!

I will subscribe to see how you're doing. xxx

Hello!!!
Yes I remember you very well :)
Big congratulations on your pregnancy :)
Time has gone so fast- my son, Oliver, is now 9 months old :eek:
I'm loving motherhood and can't wait to do it again, which will prob be summer 2016 when we start trying :)
Going on holiday in August, so that's my aim for losing this baby weight- I put on a lot (3.5 stone!!) but my boy was a big one (9lbs 11oz) so I lost a fair bit of it within the first week!!!
Have you still got a diary?
Lovely to see you on here again xx

+1lb gain this week, totally expected due to Paul's birthday which equals meals out and cake!

Hello everyone.

I stopped coming on mini's simply cos everyone else to seem to have disappeared and I got bored of it lol.
But I thought I'd check in and update you all-

I'm really well, this is my 4th week back at work, it's going well, really enjoying it and always look forward to my weekends with Oliver even more now :)
I'm now 4lbs away from target, which I'm hoping to get before Easter, which gives me 2 weeks!!
Oliver is now crawling!!!
He did is property for the first time yesterday at my Mum's and hasn't stopped since lol! He's so fast!
So the stair gates have gone up and the dogs are now scared lol!!!
He stands up very well, is working on pulling himself up as well....
Really loves his food, he's started to lose interest in his milk now so he's having 3 meals a day, snacks and at least 2 bottles if he wants them.
Lots of calcium (good job he loves yogurt!) for him!
He's almost 10 months old now, can't believe we're now starting to plan his first birthday already :-/
Some photos xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    699.4 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    717.5 KB · Views: 78
Hello everyone.

I stopped coming on mini's simply cos everyone else to seem to have disappeared and I got bored of it lol.
But I thought I'd check in and update you all-

I'm really well, this is my 4th week back at work, it's going well, really enjoying it and always look forward to my weekends with Oliver even more now :)
I'm now 4lbs away from target, which I'm hoping to get before Easter, which gives me 2 weeks!!
Oliver is now crawling!!!
He did is property for the first time yesterday at my Mum's and hasn't stopped since lol! He's so fast!
So the stair gates have gone up and the dogs are now scared lol!!!
He stands up very well, is working on pulling himself up as well....
Really loves his food, he's started to lose interest in his milk now so he's having 3 meals a day, snacks and at least 2 bottles if he wants them.
Lots of calcium (good job he loves yogurt!) for him!
He's almost 10 months old now, can't believe we're now starting to plan his first birthday already :-/
Some photos xx

I'm here hun! :) xx

Glad you are well and work is going well for you! xx

Yay to Oliver crawling! Time flies by doesn't it? I find it strange saying I have a 1 yr old now!!

Glad you're good hun x nice to hear from you x

Back