Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Aw its soo exciting . Maybe its a good thing having no car you have no choice but to take it easy and not be too far from home. Your coping so well wont be long now xx

Ah dear I'm trying to avoid telling people my due date do I can avoid the has it started yet lol
Good idea, I never thought of that!
Apart from family, most people I just said mid May, but I was still getting those people ask me at the end of April!!
And also when you've got a large bump like mine, people think you're closer to popping than you actually are!

Aw its soo exciting . Maybe its a good thing having no car you have no choice but to take it easy and not be too far from home. Your coping so well wont be long now xx
That's very true!
I managed to walk to Tesco and back and round the store, which is huge, and I'm done lol!
Got lots of backache as well, hoping baby B wants to meet us soon! X

your holding it together well. Hows things going now? x

You've just reminded me of my pregnancy night time toilet trips were id wake up shattered but then not be able to go back to sleep, crazy!!!
Lol liked that you'd have your hi fi as b choice and then use syns on 2 more, I've been known to eat a box of rocky road in an evening (2 b choice and 6 syns ;) ) hope your ok this evening x

Thanks girls :)

I'm good, feeling surprisingly happy tonight, normally I'm a right misery by now but I think having a really good nights sleep has done wonders for me!
Had fajita's for dinner, which is about the spiciest food I can handle these days without it upsetting me, then some pineapple, walked to Tesco and back earlier...
Very achy, I feel like it's the first day of my period, my lower back is aching like crazy and I feel all crampy.
Baby has been very active today, which is fab, as I've sat watching my bump change shape all day :)
I've had a couple of contractions but nothing painful :(
Going to keep up with the spicy food and pineapple and walking tomorrow, I'm determined to get this baby out ASAP!!

Re: nighttime toilet trips, it's something I won't miss!! I usually last until about 2-3am (after going to bed at 11 ish) before the first visit and then that's it, I can't get back to sleep and usually end up back in the toilet every hour or so before hubby's alarms go off at 6 :(
Last night was the first night in ages that I managed to get back to sleep after the first trip and I slept through until 6, when his alarm woke me and I needed another pee!

I need HiFi bars in my life again... MIL goes to group on Thursday so if baby hasn't turned up by the weekend, hubby will be going there on Saturday to work and he can pick them up! Think I'll ask for 2 boxes of salted caramel and a box of choc orange!! Xx

39+3

4 days until DD...
Increased toilet trips last night and I've had a tummy ache all day yesterday and overnight, not sure if that's a sign or not...
But only a few teasing contractions that have been coming and going...
I've found that I can get a bus to the nearest post office, still involves a small walk, but it's much better than walking all the way there and back.
The only reason I'm so desperate to get to a post office is cos I'm selling my old iPhone and they need to receive it by Saturday and my local po is being refurbished and doesn't reopen until the 22nd!!
And my car has a flat battery so I can't use it to drive there.
Must admit I'm half tempted to walk to the po but it's prob a good 15-20 mins walk and then I'd have to do it coming back as well.... Plus I need to pop to Tesco to pick up hubby's tablets... It just might be too much....
The bus, although it would cost me £3 something, goes from Tesco to just round the corner from the po and same on way back so would limit the amount of walking....
Does anyone think it would be too much if I walked instead of getting the bus??

39+4

3 days until DD... Lots of aches and niggles overnight but otherwise nothing. I think baby B is planning an extended stay in there!!!
At least I know that I have a maximum of 15 days still pregnant before I'm induced on the 29th, that makes me feel better!!
Next MW appt is on the 20th when I'll be 40+3 and MW said she'll give me a sweep so hoping that'll work and I won't need an induction.
This is assuming baby B hasn't put in an appearance before then!
Keep seeing pics of babies friends on FB and getting envious- I want my little one here NOW!!
Didn't go out yesterday after all, had more milk than I thought and hubby didn't need his tablets urgently.
So today, I'm going to pop to Tesco to get milk, hubby's tabs and a magazine.
It'll get me out for a walk and it's a nice day today too so may as well :)
I had fajitas again last night (leftovers) and I'm keeping up with the pineapple too... Found I didn't suffer at all from the spiciness of the fajitas and baby feels lower down so my heartburn and indigestion problems seem to have eased :)
Seriously considering having a curry sometime soon :drool:
Online shop being delivered tomorrow and parents due round for dinner but otherwise just waiting for baby :)

39+5

2 days until DD... 2 days!! :eek:

It's warm today and it doesn't mix well with me and pregnancy, I feel lightheaded, sick, got a tummy ache :(
Had quite a few pains this morning and a persistent tummy ache that isn't relieved when I go to the toilet...
Online shop has been and I'm just relaxing for a few hours before my parents come round... Could be the last time they come here before there's a baby to cuddle :)
I have exactly a maximum of 2 weeks of pregnancy left before I'm induced, really hoping baby B comes long before then... I keep going into the nursery to look at everything and longing for today to be the day when I can use the changing table and put baby in its Moses basket...

Come on baby B :) x

39+5

2 days until DD... 2 days!! :eek:

It's warm today and it doesn't mix well with me and pregnancy, I feel lightheaded, sick, got a tummy ache :(
Had quite a few pains this morning and a persistent tummy ache that isn't relieved when I go to the toilet...
Online shop has been and I'm just relaxing for a few hours before my parents come round... Could be the last time they come here before there's a baby to cuddle :)
I have exactly a maximum of 2 weeks of pregnancy left before I'm induced, really hoping baby B comes long before then... I keep going into the nursery to look at everything and longing for today to be the day when I can use the changing table and put baby in its Moses basket...

Come on baby B :) x

Aww come on baby! I bet your so fedup now with the teasing pains!
Hasn't your midwife offered a sweep? Maybe help kick the rest of labour off x

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Aww come on baby! I bet your so fedup now with the teasing pains! Hasn't your midwife offered a sweep? Maybe help kick the rest of labour off x Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins
I go to see MW on the 20th when I'll be 40+3 and she said she'll do a sweep then, so if I'm still pregnant by then, hopefully that'll kick start it :)

Yeh I'm quite fed up esp with today being so warm, I'm really suffering! X

Yeah the heat has been lovely but when I'm not in it lol. X

39+6

ONE day until DD... ONE day!! :eek: :eek:

Been in a lot of pain over the last 24 hours, but not what I'd call contractions, it's been more achy pains in my lower back and under bump- pretty much what you get when it's TOTM!
Have had a tummy ache too which hasn't really vanished either.
Think I've had a 'show' too- discharge has been really heavy and last night when I wiped there was a few specks of blood, really tiny, but still...
I'm so fed up, this weather isn't helping- I love it, don't get me wrong, but I feel really ill when it's hot and I wish I could be taken out for the day or something but everyone I know is at work, I don't have a car :(
At least if baby decides to stay put this weekend, we can prob have a nice day together on Sunday as it's meant to be warm :)
So, once more, I won't be doing much today, just waiting.... X

Just popping in to wish you well dougal. Your pg has flown by. Hang on in there you're doing really well, the end result is well worth it honestly. X

Just popping in to wish you well dougal. Your pg has flown by. Hang on in there you're doing really well, the end result is well worth it honestly. X

I'm off to hospital very soon- think my waters went this morning and I'm going in to be checked out :) x

I'm off to hospital very soon- think my waters went this morning and I'm going in to be checked out :) x

Oh yey I hope they have!! X

Afraid not :(
Been sent home and I'm devastated, I'm so fed up of pregnancy now :(

Well what was it? X

Back