Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Mmmmm dinner sounds lovely :p I do love a red day.
Congrats on 2lbs off so far this week and getting straight back on plan after a day off.

Great pic of you and hubby x

Mmmmm dinner sounds lovely :p I do love a red day.
Congrats on 2lbs off so far this week and getting straight back on plan after a day off.

Great pic of you and hubby x

I don't do many red days as I do like pasta and rice but I've really enjoyed it today and I'm really looking forward to my salted caramel bar later :) x

I got a box last night. They are so yummy.
Hope the scales continue to go down. You're doing great x
For me, they rival chocolate orange as the best HiFi bar ever made!!
Thanks I hope so too- I'd like to get a good first week loss even tho I've been slightly off plan :) x

Nothing new to report on Oliver- he followed his routine nicely again last night but he is rather unsettled at the moment, think he's constipated as he hasn't produced a dirty nappy since Monday evening which is unusual for him as he was regularly producing one a day.
Went for a nice long walk with hubby, dogs and Oliver last night, over an hour!!
It got little man to sleep which was the purpose!
Scales are down to 13st 1.5lbs so 3lbs down, was hoping for a little bit more but have to remember I was off plan for 2 meals.
Would be nice if they went down to 13st tomorrow morning as that'd make a 4.5lbs loss but I shall remember: a loss a loss, no matter how big or small!!!

Anyway back to Extra Easy today-

HEXA: 350ml skimmed milk
HEXB: 27g sachet Quaker multigrain oats

B: A & B, 1tsp Nutella (1.5 Syns)

L: savoury rice on a bed of spinach

D: duck fillets, stir fry veg, soy sauce and noddles, Muller light skinny cappuccino

Syns:

1tsp Nutella (1.5)
HiFi salted caramel (6)

Total: 7.5 :)

Last edited:
So that's week one of SW over- managed 5/7 days on plan so pleased with that :)
WI tomorrow morning- really hoping for a good first week loss but I'll take anything- a loss is a loss, after all :)
Ended today on 7.5 Syns- could easily have eaten more but I think I would have ended up going over so I decided to get an early night instead!
Oliver has been very unsettled all day, he finally did a dirty nappy but he seems to have a bit of diarrhoea now.
Really hoping he'll sleep tonight but it's not looking likely :-/
Anyway I'm off to bed, night all x

Quick scale check before WI and they are saying 13st exactly :)
Which would mean 4.5lbs off :D
About to get Oliver ready and it's off to WI I go, will report back later x

4lbs off :D :D
Taking me down to 13st 0.5lbs- next weeks aim is to get into the 12's so 1lb off please :) x

Last edited:
Well done xx

Brilliant well done xx

Thanks girls- I'm very happy :)
Now for week 2...

Extra Easy

HEXA: 350ml skimmed milk
HEXB: HiFi salted caramel

B: (pre WI) coffee made with part HEXA
B: (post WI) HEXB, coffee, 1 McVitie's digestive (3.5 Syns :eek:)

L: savoury rice, spinach, muller light skinny cappuccino, grapes

D:

Syns:
1 McVitie's digestive (3.5) (stopped at 1 after seeing how many Syns they are!!)
1 Freddo (5)

Last edited:
4lbs off is amazing well done. Sorry I haven't been around but I hope baby is well. X

I have the most unsettled baby ever :(
Hubby on way home with cider, I need it and I don't care about SW, I'm far too stressed out.. Had some bad news earlier too.. :( :(

Amazing loss this week.

Poor little man, what are his symptoms? If its colic I would honestly say colief all the way, it's really expensive but worth every penny for a happy baby.

Sometimes you just need alcohol! I hope you enjoy your cider and your both feeling better this evening xx

Back