Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Ben was 18.7 at 17 weeks big boys eh? I should take him to be weighed again but I have to psyche myself up to deal with the HV. Holiday sounds lovely xx
Wow!
Yeh my 2 friends' little girls are so small and delicate compared to my chunky monkey :)
Thanks, really looking forward to it :) xx

We finally had a decent nights sleep!!
He went down at 7:30, asleep within 15 mins, hubby woke him to feed at 11 but said it was more like a dream feed as he was that sleepy!
He was back asleep within half hour and that was it until 5 this morning :)
His usual bottle and he's back asleep!
Think the good sleeping is cos 1: he didn't have a lot of sleep during the day and 2: I kept him active all day x

We finally had a decent nights sleep!! He went down at 7:30, asleep within 15 mins, hubby woke him to feed at 11 but said it was more like a dream feed as he was that sleepy! He was back asleep within half hour and that was it until 5 this morning :) His usual bottle and he's back asleep! Think the good sleeping is cos 1: he didn't have a lot of sleep during the day and 2: I kept him active all day x

Yay, excellent sleeping Oliver!

Hope he is having a nice play date with his friends lol x

We've had a lovely day with Sarah and Grace :)
Little Grace is now 13lbs 5oz, so tiny compared to my chunky monkey :)
Got some great pics too x

Sarah & Oliver

image-1837181653.jpg

Me and Grace

image-3687933258.jpg

The babies together

image-4188519049.jpg

Sarah and the babies

image-1777626266.jpg

Me and the babies

image-2920595499.jpg

Food today:

Red

A: 350mk skimmed milk

B: 27g Quaker multigrain oats
B: 2 HiFi lights double choc crisp

Breakfast: A&B with 1tsp Nutella (1.5 Syns), coffee made with milk (from A)

Lunch: grapes, apple, Muller light, 1 HiFi light (1\2 B), coffee made with milk (from A) x2

Dinner: beef stir fry (1 Syn for black bean sauce)
HiFi light (1\2 B)

Daily Syns: 2.5/15

Last edited:
Today's food:

Red

A: 350ml skimmed milk
B: 27g Quaker multigrain oats
B: HiFi chocolate orange

Breakfast: A&B with 1tsp Nutella (1.5 Syns), coffee made with milk (from A)

Lunch: chicken salad, Walkers pops (4 Syns)

Mid afternoon: coffee made with milk (from A), HiFi chocolate orange (B)

Dinner: chilli, veggies

Daily Syns: 5.5/15

Did a little comparison photo earlier- me on the day I gave birth 4 months ago and me today, almost 3 stone lighter ( I weighed 14st 10lbs on labour day, on last WI I was 12st and today possibly less, will find out tomorrow!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 62
I did it!!! -2.5lbs off this week meaning I got my club 10 & 1.5 stone awards yay yay yay :D
Holiday on Saturday, a whole week with my little family :)
Couldn't be happier right now :) xx

Thanks I was secretly hoping for Slimmer of the Week too but a girl beat me to it with a 6lbs loss!
Same girl also got Slimmer of the Month too as she's lost 13lbs in just the 2 weeks she's joined! Crazy stuff!

I worked out I've lost 9.5lbs this month :)

I also popped into work yesterday and my manager, who doesn't know I'm on SW, said "you're looking really thin" :D

Happy, happy, happy :D :D

That's great, well done you!
Family time sounds lovely xx

Holiday tomorrow! Whoop whoop!!! :D

Today consists of HV coming at 10, then I need to pop into Ipswich for ToysRus (always dangerous lol!), then back to Colchester for Tesco and The Range, then it'll be cracking on with washing clothes and packing cases, making dinner... Then after dinner tonight we are popping over to see Paul's cousin, who is leaving for Uni this weekend, and Paul's auntie is having a little family get together to say goodbye.
Tomorrow we can't get into the cottage until 4 and it's only just over an hours drive away so we have the morning to get 2 dogs, a baby and all the stuff that goes with them loaded into the car!!
Excited! X

Holiday tomorrow! Whoop whoop!!! :D Today consists of HV coming at 10, then I need to pop into Ipswich for ToysRus (always dangerous lol!), then back to Colchester for Tesco and The Range, then it'll be cracking on with washing clothes and packing cases, making dinner... Then after dinner tonight we are popping over to see Paul's cousin, who is leaving for Uni this weekend, and Paul's auntie is having a little family get together to say goodbye. Tomorrow we can't get into the cottage until 4 and it's only just over an hours drive away so we have the morning to get 2 dogs, a baby and all the stuff that goes with them loaded into the car!! Excited! X

We are either going to Colchester sains or Ipswich tesco so will look out for you!! Will be this afternoon though lol x

We are either going to Colchester sains or Ipswich tesco so will look out for you!! Will be this afternoon though lol x
I'm home now, had to go to Tesco Colchester to pick up Paul's prescription.
Behaved myself in ToysRus, only brought the sheets for Oliver's travel cot, which is what I went for!
Could have easily brought more but I had to just walk straight past the clothes and Thomas section lol!!

If you do end up at the Colchester Sainsburys it's massive! Big clothes bit upstairs as well, avoid lol! X

Back