Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Mine had a little tummy ache the other day he was groany and had the stinkiest rotten egg nappys then he was okay after, hope he feels better tho hun xx

Oh and I can eat a family size bar of chocolate but I prefer Galaxy nom

Mine had a little tummy ache the other day he was groany and had the stinkiest rotten egg nappys then he was okay after, hope he feels better tho hun xx

Oh and I can eat a family size bar of chocolate but I prefer Galaxy nom
Thanks

yeh he was fine afterwards, full of beans!!

yum I do like Galaxy too but Cadbury whole nut is my fave :)

Hope you both are ok xx
Thanks x

Oliver is full of beans so he's fine lol :)
He had me up a fair bit last night but on the plus side he slept in til 9:30 so we both had a lay in and then Paul took charge of breakfast :)
I've not been sleeping well, feeling crap... Think its stress... So I'm chilling with my boy today :) xx

Thanks x Oliver is full of beans so he's fine lol :) He had me up a fair bit last night but on the plus side he slept in til 9:30 so we both had a lay in and then Paul took charge of breakfast :) I've not been sleeping well, feeling crap... Think its stress... So I'm chilling with my boy today :) xx

Oh no, sorry to hear you're not sleeping well. Is this something new or have you suffered before? Have you tried any natural remedies? Lavender spray perhaps? Rescue remedy to calm you a bit? Hugs x

Oh no, sorry to hear you're not sleeping well. Is this something new or have you suffered before? Have you tried any natural remedies? Lavender spray perhaps? Rescue remedy to calm you a bit? Hugs x
I've suffered with insomnia in the past plus depression and anxiety so I'm a little bit of a mess lol!!
It's prob just cos I've had a lot to deal with lately and it's all getting on top of me a bit.
I have got prescription sleeping tablets if needed but they are really strong and I'm so reluctant to take them now I have Oliver, in case I don't hear him, esp as Paul tends to sleep through it all!!
Plus I think my boy has teeth on the way- he's had some explosive nappies over the last 2 days, he's got a bright red bum, very rosy cheeks, unsettled at night and I can feel them coming...
Going to my mums tomorrow and staying overnight- Paul has got a big landscaping seminar to attend and he's being put up in a hotel, he knows I need the company so me, Oliver and the dogs are having a sleepover lol.
Be nice to have help and company and nothing beats being with your mum :) x

I've suffered with insomnia in the past plus depression and anxiety so I'm a little bit of a mess lol!! It's prob just cos I've had a lot to deal with lately and it's all getting on top of me a bit. I have got prescription sleeping tablets if needed but they are really strong and I'm so reluctant to take them now I have Oliver, in case I don't hear him, esp as Paul tends to sleep through it all!! Plus I think my boy has teeth on the way- he's had some explosive nappies over the last 2 days, he's got a bright red bum, very rosy cheeks, unsettled at night and I can feel them coming... Going to my mums tomorrow and staying overnight- Paul has got a big landscaping seminar to attend and he's being put up in a hotel, he knows I need the company so me, Oliver and the dogs are having a sleepover lol. Be nice to have help and company and nothing beats being with your mum :) x

Sounds a good plan for tomorrow night.
Totally understand why you're reluctant to take the sleeping pills. Hope it settles soon. Think we all have our history and problems so wouldn't worry about that.
Hope you all get a good sleep x

More bad news... My great uncle (dad's uncle) passed away last night... He was 82 and quite ill but still... He was my fave uncle but I hadn't seen him for a while and he never got to meet Oliver :(
So it means another funeral to go to...
I'm seriously stressed out and I can tell my depression is making a reappearance.. Can't life just give me a break?? :-/

More bad news... My great uncle (dad's uncle) passed away last night... He was 82 and quite ill but still... He was my fave uncle but I hadn't seen him for a while and he never got to meet Oliver :( So it means another funeral to go to... I'm seriously stressed out and I can tell my depression is making a reappearance.. Can't life just give me a break?? :-/

Oh no hun. I'm so sorry to hear this. Could you go back to your Dr and see if you can be referred back for CBT before things get worse. You have my number so shout if you want to talk. Xx

Oh no hun. I'm so sorry to hear this. Could you go back to your Dr and see if you can be referred back for CBT before things get worse. You have my number so shout if you want to talk. Xx

I am going to see my Dr on Wednesday, I had counselling last time and it really helped.

Thanks I really appreciate it x

Sending hugs and thinking of you, that's a lot to handle :-( x

Sorry you are having a rough time :( xx

Thanks girls I really appreciate it x

((HUGS)) - handing out lots of these tonight hun it seems lots are going thru cr@ppy stuff at the mo, Andrea included shes waiting for a referral for counselling too :cry: xx

Thanks, I really appreciate all the support x

Counselling did me the world of good last time so hoping it will this time.
It's just a case of a lot of crap happening at once for me.... X

Sorry to hear that. How you and oliver? X
I really can't get my head into atm... Oliver is good, we've started BLW and he's loving it!
Excited to be able to give him pretty much anything from next week!
He can now roll over so far that you can't leave him alone on his play mat in his room- the other day I popped to the loo (next door to his room) and I heard a crinkling sound- he'd got to a plastic bag that's full of his outgrown clothes and was pulling at it!
It's right on the other side of his room but when he see something he what's, he keeps on rolling lol!!

I'm ok, Penny is having her op today so I'm burying myself in crisps and chocolate :-/
Still, I've got loads to look forward to starting from this Saturday as it's my birthday on Monday yay!
Saturday evening me and Paul are going out for a meal whilst my parents baby and dog sit.
Monday me and Oliver are going out to lunch with my mum, sister, nana and several friends for my birthday :)
Mum's bringing a cake and the restaurant are decorating a table :)
Tuesday could be expensive- my car is going for its MOT!
Thursday me and Oliver are going into Ipswich with my mum and sister to do some Xmas shopping and spend my birthday money/vouchers :)
Then on Saturday me and Paul are going out again, with Oliver this time, for Paul's jujitsu club's Xmas do...
Won't be good for the waistline but never mind!
And my great uncle's funeral will be something in the next 2 weeks...

Back