Kirsty's pregnancy and new Mummy diary- from 30 weeks onwards!

Oops. Bet you'll have it off soon though!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
I hope so, I'm really unhappy with my weight atm so hoping this is the kick I need!
Planning to do a few SP days this week as well, currently munching on carrots that's how dedicated I am lol! X

Hi all!

Been neglecting my diary just lately... Anyway I've been on plan, had 5 100% days so far! done 3 SP days which I've really enjoyed :)
Tomorrow I'm back to EE as we are having a curry with rice for dinner and then Wednesday it'll be an SP day again.
I feel good for being back in control and makes me wonder why I've been off plan for so long!!
A sneak peek at the scales this morning showed a 3lbs loss so far :D
Going back to work last week of Feb and we are trying to fit in lots of stuff before then so it's busy busy busy!!
Next Monday (19th) will be 7 years since me and Paul first met :)
The weekend after (24th/25th) Paul's parents are having Oliver for the weekend so we can have a bit of 'us' time :D
Planning a meal out on the Saturday night to celebrate our anniversary and maybe going to Next to spend our Xmas gift vouchers (I have £90!!).
On the 1st Feb we are going to visit my auntie and uncle who live in Northampton for the day.
Then on 21st Feb, me and MIL are having a spa day, a birthday present from Paul :)
We are also going out that night for Paul's birthday dinner.
And my parents are having Oliver that weekend :)
And then on the 25th I'll be back to work :-/
Half dreading it... Don't want to be without my boy...

Anyway tomorrow we're meeting up with Penny and her Oliver for some soft play fun for the boys :)

In other news, Oliver now weighs 20lbs 4oz at 33 weeks old, following the 75th centile line perfectly, but what a porker!!
He's completely out of 6-9 month clothes and in 9-12, although some are a bit big still :)

Hope everyone is well xx

Latest photos of my boy, including one of him in the shopping trolley- he loves it!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    695.2 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    880.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    701.1 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    900.7 KB · Views: 66
Hey all

Yesterday was good fun with Penny and Oliver, very manic!!
It certainly wore Oliver out- best nights sleep he's had in ages (7:30pm- 8:30am) I actually had to wake him up this morning as we had the food shop to do!
Well it's confirmed I will be going back to work 6 weeks today :( :(
Will be working Wednesdays and Fridays 8-5 whilst my mum and MIL look after Oliver.
Booked in my holiday for the year too- going to Kefalonia in August for 2 weeks and I needed a day off for little man's birthday, which falls on a Wednesday :)
Still on plan, really enjoying it and feel better for it too!
Sneak peek at the scales this morning is showing 5.5lbs off!! Can only hope it's the same or less at official weigh in tomorrow eek! X

-6.5lbs :eek: :eek:

Hello
Hope everyone is well.

I'm good, still on plan, really enjoying it, hoping for another good loss this week :)
Tomorrow is the anniversary of when me and Paul first met, 7 years ago :D
He may get on my nerves at times (what man doesn't?? Lol!) but I wouldn't be without him :)
He's my husband, soulmate and my rock and a fab daddy, I feel very lucky <3

Oliver is good, he's started 'talking' as in making sounds like 'baba' and almost saying 'dada'!!
He's getting stronger on his legs too, as we use his walker a fair amount, he loves it :)
My boy is growing too fast!!

Anyway latest photos of my pride and joy, including one of him eating a chocolate finger!!!!! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    724.5 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    726.6 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 89
Oh and a couple of really lovely photos of Oliver with his grandad (Paul's dad) and his great nanny (Paul's nan), who's 89, losing her marbles but adores her little great grandson. Precious memories xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    893 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 80
Yeh he's got lovely hair, glad it's stayed blonde too, he's looking more like his daddy every day :)
Yeh he's almost 8 months old now, it's flown by x

Aw lovely pics. How are you coping with him crawling now? Ben is everywhere I can't contain him at all. He's started walking on his knees too! I'm not ready to have a toddler when he's not even 9 months!!
Lovely message about hubby
Well done with weight loss... AMAZING xx

Aw lovely pics. How are you coping with him crawling now? Ben is everywhere I can't contain him at all. He's started walking on his knees too! I'm not ready to have a toddler when he's not even 9 months!!
Lovely message about hubby 
Well done with weight loss... AMAZING xx

Oliver isn't quite crawling yet, he's so close tho! He's starting to bum shuffle as well so he's getting into everything!!!
He uses his walker a lot and likes to chase the dogs around with it!!!!
Thanks I was really happy with it :)
This week I've been so good but it's time of the month so my scales aren't playing ball grr! Xx

Aw bum shuffling so cute.
Hope you get a good result and totm doesn't show on scales x

Back