kirstys WW diary ......week 2 weigh in result

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Feel i need to keep track of things now

I lost 59lbs with CD but with alot of things happening in life i felt i couldn't give it 100% which of course with SS you have to.

So here i am starting WW today will be having 25pts a day and have had 5 so far.

doing it on my own for this week then will be going to meetings as of thursday.

Hi Kirsty :)
Well first of all well done on losing 59lbs that's fantastic!
Have you done WW before? It's such a great diet and although obviously the losses are slower than with CD, you can basically eat anything you want within the points! If you need any help or advice just shout as it's a great bunch on here.
Best of luck with it, look forward to hearing how you get on love.
xx

Well done with the SSing, and welcome to WW. As Nails said, its a great diet, I am loving it x x x

Thanks for the welcome guys, i have done WW before years ago and i'm loveing it, just had a massive cooked breakfast for me tea even other half said that doesn't look very slimming lol

Oooh that sounds lovely, made my mouth water!
Best of luck with it all Kirsty, look forward to seeing you around on the board.
xx

Well done on losing 59lbs kirsty thats fantastic! Welcome to our WW gang :)

done well today been walking for 2 hrs and i seem to have had loads to eat today and still have a few points left at the end of the day for a cup of tea and a little cake, bliss

Hi Kirsty,

Welcome to our gang! I have been on ww for 6 weeks and im loving it.

Ax

Hello and welcome i came off CD too and started WW last tues weigh in day for me tomorrow how u getting on xxxx

Ty for asking guys, sorry been away been so busy with the school hols. Well today was i'm offical start. instead of going to meetings me, my sister and my mum are gettinga print out of our weight and we each put £5 in the kitty and whoever has the biggest loss that week wins the kitty.

have done great today and have struggles to eat all my points lol.

hope everyone else has had a good day xx

Thanks paula x

well went to the doctors this morning for my depo jab, god i hate getting that, wish Dp would get the snip lol.

Just had tesco H/L spag and meatballs and it was yummy, defo getting that again and for 5.5pts its a bargain.

Ty for asking guys, sorry been away been so busy with the school hols. Well today was i'm offical start. instead of going to meetings me, my sister and my mum are gettinga print out of our weight and we each put £5 in the kitty and whoever has the biggest loss that week wins the kitty.

What a great idea!

Thanks paula x

well went to the doctors this morning for my depo jab, god i hate getting that, wish Dp would get the snip lol.

Just had tesco H/L spag and meatballs and it was yummy, defo getting that again and for 5.5pts its a bargain.

I love the H/L spag and meatballs, I have them at least once a week.
xx

Looks like i'm 7lbs down since wednesday, but not gonna know for defo till i get my printout on wednesday

Last edited:
Wow Kirsty that would be great if its right when you get weighed!!

Fingers crossed for you hunni!!

xx

Back