Kitteh's WW diary..

Hey sonya.. Im doing so so today.. bit of a **** day isnt it.. but the sun is shining for Sarah today here.. and me AND dylan are wearing pink.. How are you doll??

Just put a curry in the slow cooker for tonight.. 1/4 jar of paste.. loads of mushrooms.. 2 onions.. 2 small handfuls of spinach, and a yellow pepper.. 1/5 tub of low fat yoghurt and a tin of tomatos.. i dont think it'll work out at loads but i'll need to count it up
xxx

depends on the paste but the pastes arent generally too bad.. quite fancy a curry now you've just posted that :)

glad you're doing well :) we can both walk hand in hand to WI on monday and celebrate the first load of pounds gone! :D xxx

works out at 4.5 with rice per serving.. which is quite good really.. quite looking forward to it..
xxx

hey.. it deffo deffo says on the WW online its 1pt per tbsp.. i duno why.. im guessing because it isn't real vinegar.. but has added bits in?? its lush though.. lol xx

hello you :) still going strong? :D hope so! how was the curry? xxx

curry was nice.. had some cookies today and i shouldnt have.. but was baking them for a friend.. :S lol.. i worked them out at 2.5 pts each though.. so not overly bad..
curry was lush.. i had it with lettuce and extra light mayo instead of rice.. duno why.. but it was really nice..
xxxx

hello, its bank holiday monday this week coming - shall we hunt out another group for this week? :) x

Just popping by to say hello Caterooni, have a fab weekend xx

hello hun :) theres another WW meeting at Birtley on wednesday night at 7:15, do you fancy trying that one? x

hello you - hope you've had a good BHM.. any ideas for WI this week? xxx

Hey =) sorry had a busy bank holiday weekend..!! Hows you?

I'm meant to be going to the lakes for a few days.. i would probs be going tomorrow, if my mam is well enough.. It all depends.. i'll be able to find out when i ring her tonight.. if im not.. i'd love to go..
xx

oh so are you not coming with me to the gym tomorrow? :(

Last edited:
i didnt know you were going wednesday :( or thursday.. im so confused with days.. i thought it was wednesday today.. i duno how! but its thursday.. right! RIGHT!?!?! lol..

I've been doing fiiiiine.. im quite loving WW.. gonna try to make lasagne tonight.. i've been wanting to for a few days.. but like with quorn in.. cos i dont really like mince... vom! Works out at about 4.5p so not too bad like..
xxxxx

quorn mince is lovely - i find its much better to not slow cook it though as it goes stodgy but is still great in things like lasagne and spaghetti bolognese etc :)

i was thinking i might try the ouston class tonight, do you wanna come? also, have you got a mobile yet cause it drives me mental not being able to text you haha :)

Back