Kitteh's WW diary..

i've been using quorn for yeaaaars.. i love it.. i much prefer quorn to meat.. even though im not a veggie anymore.. but then i know people who proper hate it.. i tried the asda own veggie mince once and it was ming! so i'll just stick to quorn.. lol..
I duno where ouston is.. where is it?? lol.. what time? i have a few bits and pieces to do.. and i have mega bad cramp.. lol.. (sorry guys :S)..
Just off to the tip.. im canny annoyed because we've just had the house next to us go up for rent.. and it got taken pretty quickly.. i went out in the yard with dyl the other day in his pool.. and someone has thrown empty cans over into our yard.. so i think its either been the estate agents people.. or the new neighbours.. its just minging though isnt it..!! how rude.. it has to have been thrown in too.. not just blown in.. cos they were at my back door.. not at the end of my yard.. raaaaaaa..
xx

btw.. facebook me or msn or phone my house phone if you needs me.. lol.. im rubbish :S.. i'll find my phone to charge right now.. i'll get michael to sort out the mobile when he gets in.. lol..
xx

Tescos meat free burgers and chicken are immense!

scales are half price at meetings atm hun xxx

yep, i tried ringing you yesterday to see if you wanted some but you didnt answer :( hopefully there will still be some at our meeting on monday x

my house number? yeah i had to pop out to the tip.. it was quite busy there.. im guessing everyone had the same idea.. :(

yup only have your house number. we staying for proper meeting on monday? think leader should be back :)

yeah defo, i used to have to leave all the time as i had spinning at bang on 7pm but i much prefer staying to meetings, plus if i'm going to pay out money i want the full however much it is worth! going to sign up for the monthly pass so i get a new starter pack on monday :) x

did they not tell you how long it would take to come to you? x

i would send an email or ring and find out.. you dont wanna get cheated outta the pack! x

good morning :) hope you have a lovely weekend - still going strong with the ww? am actually looking forward to monday :D

yeah im really enjoying it still.. from monday im gonna come and write all my points down properly though.. i think it'll keep me motivated.. i said on your thread.. i dont think WI is gonna be pretty.. because of coming straight off a VLCD and onto WW.. cos you put on the glycogen you lost.. which is like 6-8 lbs.. but thankfully its not fat.. just water.. lol.. :|
xxx

Welcome Cat!

Catching up from the last 2 weeks:eek:

Good luck for WI:)

I'm definately going to try that ice cream!!! Sounds yummy!

Back