Kitteh's WW diary..

the quiche was very bland and average.. WW ones are mucho nicer.. maybe we should attempt our own ww quiches and see how they turn out? :D x

I really wanna try to make a quiche without pastry.. cos on the whole i dont really like it.. or i dont bother with it.. and i know on SW you can do one.. so maybe i could adapt it.. and it would be lower points too.. i know its a bit like scrambled eggs.. but it tastes nicer and would be oven baked i think.. lol
xx

now you see i love the pastry.. but would defo have an attempt at this pastry-less quiche.. ww usually do recipes for quiche with filo pastry which always look nice - maybe the thinner pastry would taste better? i dont know.. :) .. i am staring at a leek and gruyere ww quiche now.. looks pretty tasty :D

ooh not seen that one.. i love love love the quiche lorraine ones.. nom nom.. I might look tonight and see if theres any recipes on the WW site.. or through my books and see if i can adapt one.. im excited..!! lol
xx

its a recipe hun, im staring at it on a page i ripped from an old mag.. i am currently amalgamating all my stuff into one folder.

i have no idea if that is actually a word, and if it is, i have no idea if i even used it in the right context.. but my brain said to use it :D

ooh i've just found one too.. looks really nice.. says its 2pts per serving.. and it makes 4 servings.. mmmmmm.. am i allowed to type the recipe here?? xx

its your diary, cant see why not! :D

haha.. i dont wanna get wrong off WW..i'll write it up later..

cadbury's 99 cone - 5pts

so i have 19 left..

you got a cone?! i've not seen an ice cream van anywhere! booooooo :p

i am so going in search of one tomorrow even if i have to flag one down! :D

Right.. tea.. my potatos went bad.. :( so i ran to sainsburys to get some.. picked up wafer thin ham too.. thinking of rachaels sarnies.. lol.. also saw some WW quiches reduced.. so got a couple of those.. lol.. anywaaaays..
For my tea tonight i can't decide between roasties and chicken with honey and mustard sauce, or roasties with chicken fajitas.. whatcha think? im cooking potatos atm.. ooh and its not chicken.. its quorn chicken.. lol
xx

i didnt see a van :( i got one of the ones from the shop.. you know the like.. ready made one.. looks like a cornetto..! its nice.. im suprised its only 5 points tbh.. i thought it would be more..
xx

ah thats okay i feel better then.. and i vote for the honey and mustard it sounds yum! :D not that i dont like fajitas but maybe i'm biased as i had them yesterday :p

also.. ww quiches - YAY! which ones did you get? i really like the normal quiche lorraine one and i cant remember what the other one i had was but i remember the sainsburys equivalent cheese and onion one is really nice too :D

haha.. im thinking the chicken tonight.. i've had it ages in the cupboard from when it wason offer.. but i've just looked and it says its 2 pts per 1/4 a jar.. so gonna have 200g, with my quorn chicken, which is like 3.5 pts for the sauce.. just checking the chicken now..
my mam just reminded me.. do you want to try shipcote tomorrow for swimming or go to birtley?
xxx

it was the cheese and bacon? or something and bacon.. i saw the leek one you were on about though.. looks nice..!

we can try shipcote if you want - do you know where it is?

and is the chicken tonight the honey and mustard thing? if it is, i've had it and i think its rather nice :)

yeah it is.. honey and mustard.. nom nom.. its cooking atm.. yay..
i had a chicken fillet of michaels from his sfc box.. and i can't find any points values for it. :S.. i can only find the chicken dippers.. which are 5 for a box.. :s and i deffo didnt have a box.. lol.. just one..
xxx

right.. had..

3 quorn fillets - 2 pts
mushrooms onion - 0
honey and mustard sauce 200g - 3.5
roast potatos 180g - 5pts.

I have... 8.5 left! gah.. i'll bank 4.. and i duno what to do about the others.. lol
xx

you can use your saved points for a slice :) x

Back