Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

UD today. I had 2 chocolates for breakfast and some grapes and an apple. Had No1 son to the dentist to get teeth out for his brace, then did my shopping. Heading out for a walk shortly with the dog. Lunch is left over gammon with salad, dinner remains to be seen...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Errrrr the restraint didn't actually last..... BUT I did walk 5.5 miles today with the dog, not to mention the other housework etc so I may have broken even. Just. DD tomorrow!!!!

DD today thank goodness. Why are my DDs so good, never tempted to cheat, no problem sticking with the 500 cals I allow myself and then I go daft on UDs? Where does all the will power go then? So as usual I plan not to eat until the boys come in about 4, then a small dinner about 6. Meeting tonight at school about universities. Since when did I have a child old enough for that sort of conversation??? Can he not get his GCSEs out of the way first?
Have a great day everyone x

DD today thank goodness. Why are my DDs so good, never tempted to cheat, no problem sticking with the 500 cals I allow myself and then I go daft on UDs? Where does all the will power go then? So as usual I plan not to eat until the boys come in about 4, then a small dinner about 6. Meeting tonight at school about universities. Since when did I have a child old enough for that sort of conversation??? Can he not get his GCSEs out of the way first? Have a great day everyone x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I had just said the same to Rachel, DD are so easy it's up days I stress about x

I try really hard to control them but somehow they nearly always get out of hand. Today's DD on the other hand is all going according to plan!!

UD today and I'm trying really hard to make it a really controlled one, determined to get a loss this week! Breakfast was bran flakes (larger than I would have on a DD) with grapes and yogurt. Went to work for 2 hours, normally work on a Tuesday so that's me confused for the rest of the week. Just had lunch which was salad with blue cheese, packet of crisps and some Special K biscuit moment things. So far so good.

UD today and I'm trying really hard to make it a really controlled one, determined to get a loss this week! Breakfast was bran flakes (larger than I would have on a DD) with grapes and yogurt. Went to work for 2 hours, normally work on a Tuesday so that's me confused for the rest of the week. Just had lunch which was salad with blue cheese, packet of crisps and some Special K biscuit moment things. So far so good.

Sounds good kitty, now the cheese is what tempts me any day of the week.

Oh yes. Today it was Danish Blue. Only once met a cheese I couldn't eat. It was in France and still don't know what it was !!

Oh yes. Today it was Danish Blue. Only once met a cheese I couldn't eat. It was in France and still don't know what it was !!

Snap. I'm a cheese fiend but once in France I couldn't eat a paricular cheese, it smelt like week old urine. Yuk yuk yuk

Back