Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

A good start to my UD. 2.2 miles along the shore with the dog then muesli and yogurt for breakfast, 2 pints of water, 1 coffee and 1 green tea. Off to my terribly taxing work shortly for 2 hours then lunch which may very well consist of my last bread for a loooooong time. Have a great day everyone.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I do love a crusty loaf along with all other kinds of bread! It will be good for me to do without for a while. Smallest son has Coeliac disease and they say there is a genetic link, hope I can go back on the bread once I'm off it!!

Anyway, that's my work done for the week, just had lunch which was a HUGE sandwich with crisps and a cereal bar, all calorie counted appropriately. A bit scared about the bread :eek: but determined!

Good on ya kitty!!!! I should give up the bread because of my wheat intolerance. It causes bloating, wind, tummy cramps and I get itching all over my body. Do I give it up, nope coz I'm weak. I just eat antihistamines to counteract the symptoms, I'm sure it does not help with my weight loss so mayb I will join you for one week and see if it makes a difference? I can do a week. :-D

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

OK I dare you! A week with NO bread or bread products and if there's a significant weight loss you have to do another week, what about it?

Your on!!!! I'm up for it! So tomorrow's planned bacon sarnie is now egg and bacon and beans. Heehee. ( Thankyou for your support) xxxxx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

DD AND Ash Wednesday. All good so far, just eaten lunch of celery, tomato, cucumber, carrot and a small chicken breast (not great for Ash Wednesday!) with a teaspoon of mustard and a shake of garlic granules all for 182 calories. Stuffed now. Off bread for Lent which isn't a problem on DDs, we'll see how it goes for the UDs!

Lol to the no dieting :)

Last edited:
Tut tut should be fish today ;) glad you are having a good dd. I gave up dieting for lent ;) Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Now wouldn't that be nice??
A good day all round, came in at exactly 500 calories but really feel I've eaten today. UD tomorrow with no bread, I'm looking forward to the challenge of making good tasty meals, especially lunch, without using bread or bread products. I have never tried going off bread before!!

So what you gonna have today for lunch that doesn't involve bread??
Do you like couscous? That ps nice with salad, you could have soup and salad or a big grill, or omelette

Lunch is looking like salad with a chicken breast and some nice cheddar, of course I can have more of this now that bread has been removed from the equation. Muesli with yogurt was breakfast. Dinner I haven't actually planned yet, remains to be seen!
Rach, I don't know how it's going to go for me either but I'm going to do my best.

Hey Kitty, just reading your diary, so Im subscribing. You have done really well so far, keep up the good work :)

Back