Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

It is harder at the weekend I have to say, I'd rather do Friday and Sunday than Saturday I think. Saturday night is pizza night in this house so I had to cook it for them, serve it up and then not eat it! Torture, it's my favourite. Next week I'll get some though!
Anyway, the day is nearly done, I'm having a tin of fizzy orange and pretending there's a vodka in it and I have a small snack in reserve. Really not a bad day overall and I have tomorrow to look forward to!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

They do, Rach but I'd rather have "proper" one with plenty of cheese or not have one at all. Camomile tea went down a treat, off to bed now I think.

So weigh in and I lost nothing. Second week in a row. So this week will be 100% all the way and I'll reassess at the ned of the week. It has been a funny couple of weeks with birthdays/funerals etc so a bit unusual. We'll see. Depressed....

I agree better than a gain., could just be water retention .. More fluids on down days :)

Thank you, ladies. I think if I had more fluids on DDs I'd drown! I have had a messy couple of weeks, I know I can make this work for me so I'm going to give it 100% this week and see what happens. Toast, butter and marmalade for breakfast with coffee, just done 2 miles along the shore with the dog so all good for my UD today so far.

Lol it's good that your drinking enough on DD :)

A better UD than of late. 4 miles walked, sandwich of ham, low fat cheese, tomato, cucumber, pickles and mayo with a packet of crisps and a cereal bar for lunch, dinner was roast gammon with loads of veg and just a couple of potato wedges. Leaving some calories spare for a large vodka this evening :) Down again tomorrow.

Back on a DD. Fiery ginger beer from Tesco, 1 calorie for the tin! Was actually quite nice. 499 to go.... Planning some cereal with yogurt later, then a WW meal wit veg for dinner. Loads of water and green tea on board. All good so far!

Glad you're having a good DD! I'm fasting today too and so far just water.

Xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:) I'm still here, just been so busy lately with the house (major decluttering/selling stuff) and the children who have been particularly demanding lately!

Xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello! Sorry you got another sts, but I think weight loss can be slow on this & some ppl notice more difference in their measurements. Hopefully you'll get a nice big loss to compensate next week, esp as you're sounding so focussed :)

X

Hope so! Dinner was lovely, Weight Watchers chicken chop suey with extra veg added for 250 cals leaving me some over for a snack if I want one before bed. UD tomorrow woop!

Back