Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

DD today and I'm hungry. I have a bit of a sore throat so think that might be making me feel a bit sorry for myself and so hungry. Anyway, I'll eat shortly, haven't eaten so far, just lots of water, green tea and a couple of coffees. Pizza tomorrow!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you, I haven't actually decided if I'm really sick or not, just a bit of a scratchy throat and sore ears but hasn't developed properly, hopefully it never will.

How is your day going, Rach? Just had salad here, celery, tomato, cucumber, carrot and a tiny bit of cheese all mixed up with some mustard. Very nice.
I think I'd rather have the cold than honey! Yuck :-(

Lemon and ginger tea is good or vinegar, or salt and warm water :)

In Australid I used to use a liquid that u gargle caled Betadine(i think)

Not sure if u can get it in Ireland but i find it works wonders.

Oooh lemon and ginger tea is lovely. I imagine that would be nice for a cold.

Weigh day and 3 pounds off this week! Well pleased with that after disappointment the past couple of weeks. Still feeling like sh*t though!

Well done!!! Fantastic result :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Funny I always weigh in pounds which means nothing to me in any real sense but I did promise myself that when I got to 13 something I would start weighing in stones again so thank you for the reminder!

Pepperoni pizza with extra cheese! And chips. With garlic sauce. And vodka for after! Saturday is my favourite food day of the week ;-)

Yep always get pepperoni, but it usually from the freezer!
my fav takeout is chips, burger and battered sausage! hate Chinese, Indian, Thai etc

Back