Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Mine is also from the freezer, Karma! I have to cook it myself before I get to eat it AND I have to share with everybody else!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Woop woop, 3lb, fantastic!

mmm pizza. Morrisons are my favourite for cook yourself pizzas. They do lovely stuffed crust peperoni. Totally agree with you Saturday is the best for food without a doubt.

Woop woop, 3lb, fantastic!

mmm pizza. Morrisons are my favourite for cook yourself pizzas. They do lovely stuffed crust peperoni. Totally agree with you Saturday is the best for food without a doubt.

No no no don't day such things whilst I'm on a dd.

although to keep my busy I'm babysitting my 2year old niece tonight so that will distract me and keep me out of my cupboards. Sister never has food in her house so I'll be grand.

No no no don't day such things whilst I'm on a dd.

although to keep my busy I'm babysitting my 2year old niece tonight so that will distract me and keep me out of my cupboards. Sister never has food in her house so I'll be grand.

You see karma, the good thing with JUDDD is that you can say, 'I can have one tomorrow' unlike with other plans where its 'I can have one in 3 months, or 6 months', or 'next year' in my case. :cry:

I don't actually go in Morrisons very much, only for the pizza lol

I'm on a DD too. Nearly over thank goodness. Looking forward to breakfast already. X

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya, subscribing :)

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you, just finding my way around, hoping to god its works lol. Very quiet hear :) xx

Thank you, just finding my way around, hoping to god its works lol. Very quiet hear :) xx

At least there is about 6 of us who have started Judd within the last month so we can support each other as we find our way.

Deffo! Gets very overwhelming when there is lots and lots of ppl, you dont know if your coming or going lol xx

Hello Steph :)

Karma, DD going well. It helps that I still feel ill after the excesses of yesterday. I haven't actually eaten today at all. Biggest son was playing a tennis tournament today starting at 1. I left him there then collected my Mum and we went back to watch him. Finished about 4, now in my Mum's and while she is feeding them all I am watching TV and leaving them to it. There was no proper opportunity to eat and while I have a shake in my bag I don't really feel like it either. I might eat when I get home, or might not bother, I could be doing with no food after yesterday! I am also going out for lunch tomorrow but plan to be good, not sure what to have given the lack of bread, maybe just soup? Hope you are having a good day x

Oh dear was it just food excess or the vodka?

Food I'm afraid, Hazey, I'm not to be trusted anywhere near it! Welcome welshsparkle and good luck!

Back