Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

Food sounds good again. It's a fab day isn't it....such a nice feeling when you feel that you can succeed on a certain diet to get to goal.

DD going really well, just eaten for the first there now, hadn't time before this, I've been rushed off my feet! Sun is still shining and I got loads done today so feeling fab. Just had 30g bran flakes with a 65 cal yogurt. I'll put dinner out for the starving masses at 6 and then I'll maybe have another walk, leaving my dinner to later. That's the plan anyway...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

2 walks in one day, that's great. Well I suppose it helps if you have a dog, it gives you a purpose to go out. I have just come home from work and slipped straight into my onesie lol

I do love my walking. 3.34 miles today and on a DD too, not bad! Pleased with today and feeling overall very happy with how things are going.

My Fitness Pal is very cross with me! I have eaten 501 calories and exercised 637 calories off. I got a good telling off when I completed my day!

My Fitness Pal is very cross with me! I have eaten 501 calories and exercised 637 calories off. I got a good telling off when I completed my day!

:8855:

UD today, YAY!! Still feeling FABulous, starting to feel the weight coming off, can feel it in my clothes. Hopefully I'll have a controlled day with loads of exercise, just about to leave for my morning walk, sun shining again!

I'm in Northern Ireland. Holywood, Co. Down. It's a beautiful day here. Was very foggy when I was out along the shore earlier but now the sun has come out. Still cold though but that's ok. Just had 2 caramel bunnies (100 cals each, 2 for 1 would have been rude not to) Looking forward to my lunch, huge salad planned with plenty of cheese, that's one thing I love. Lots of walking done so far, all good.

Isn't it amazing how the weather dictates our mood, it's completely cloud here compared to yesterday so don't feel like going walking. Might push myself later if sun comes out this afternoon.

how good is that, noticing weight loss in your clothes. You are about two weeks ahead of me so I'm hoping that means in two weeks time I'll be saying the same! Crosses fingers.

Enjoy your day.

Oh me too! My brother is the owner of a cheese company and he's always giving me samples. They are also developing a high protein/low calorie cheese product, a bit like a cheese string I suppose which will be great for a DD. I have tasted it but it isn't on the market yet....

Oh me too! My brother is the owner of a cheese company and he's always giving me samples. They are also developing a high protein/low calorie cheese product, a bit like a cheese string I suppose which will be great for a DD. I have tasted it but it isn't on the market yet....

How lucky are you!!!!

Back