Kitty Kicks Butt 32lbs gone forever.

So a sneaky scale hop this morning shows that the (5 pound) gain over the past week has not shifted one tiny bit despite 2 DDs and a not too bad UD. It went on so quickly it should come off quickly too. I have no idea why so much went on to start with as I was very good. Apart from alcohol! I am hormonally challenged this week which may go some way to explaining that but I still don't get it. UD today and I'm going to count everything and give it my best shot. I have nothing on the horizon to get in the way so hopefully if I get a good couple of weeks under my belt.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I always drink loads of water (I have a pint glass which I use, managed to smash it yesterday when it was full, still finding puddles this morning!) but I will say that after a DD in particular I always feel really dehydrated the next morning (or, more often, in the middle of the night) and I drink pints and pints. I have filled a big jug this morning and plan to get through that, also lots of green tea. I've had my bran flakes and sultanas with yogurt, it's possible I'm a little "backed up" shall we say :)) Thank you, ladies x

It could be the alcohol you had over the weekend that has you retaining water, which could lead to you being backed up as well. You seem to be drinking plenty, so it'll let go soon and it'll all come off in a jiffy :)

Thank you ladies. DD today, just had bran flakes with yogurt and I'll have a small dinner later. Weigh in in the morning, not looking forward to that and there will be a gain, it's just a matter of how much.....

Thank you ladies. DD today, just had bran flakes with yogurt and I'll have a small dinner later. Weigh in in the morning, not looking forward to that and there will be a gain, it's just a matter of how much..... Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm sure it won't be too bad honey x

Soooo, 1 pound on this week and I'm delighted with that since it was 5 on Thursday! It will be gone by next week and then it's all down from there. UD today and pizza for tea!!

That's good! considering what you were earlier in the week :)

Soooo, 1 pound on this week and I'm delighted with that since it was 5 on Thursday! It will be gone by next week and then it's all down from there. UD today and pizza for tea!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done, like I always say quickly on quickly off hey xx

Soooo, 1 pound on this week and I'm delighted with that since it was 5 on Thursday! It will be gone by next week and then it's all down from there. UD today and pizza for tea!! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's not bad Hun, and will soon disappear xx

Oh I know that feeling, its hard work losing again the same weight what you have already a few weeks back, once it comes off again its such a relief. My one day of eating like a maniac has set me back 2 diet weeks. Its a good lesson learned and I'm putting it down to experience :-D

DD today and all good so far despite my not very tuned in son buying me a box of chocolates for Mother's Day. 32 calories each!! That will be for another day I think. No2 son is more sensible about these things....
So I've had my bran flakes and yogurt. WW meal soon with extra veg. Going for 100% this week...

Back